2 Americas : Americans views of Europe

Letting the public know of the horrors your lib policies have unleashed on your nations children,

does not mean that the will not get a fair trial.
Well actually it does. The fact you dont understand that simple fact does not shock me. In the UK our trials are conducted in the court room not on the street.

So, the public are not the ones passing judgement.

Your post is just an unsupported assertion.
You are an idiot.

Your "vile rapists animals" are innocent until proven guilty and nothing should interfere with that.

Hpw does it work in the former colonies ? I believe you have stopped lynching blacks for looking at white women.

Wow. Race Baiting already? YOu must really know that you are in the wrong on this one.

Your desire to pretend we are in a court of law here is noted and rejected.

Those vile rapist animals are vile rapists animals.

Do you really doubt that?

Which does not mean that the Judge can't tell the jury that their job is to judge them based on the evidence presented.

Do you think that your fellow citizens are incapable of doing that?

Your fellow citizens, have a right to know the horrors that your lefty policies have AND CONTINUE to unleash on them.
There is no problem with the people knowing about the crimes as long as it doesnt interfere with the trial process.

It really looks to me that you seek to influence the jury in making their decision.

That is the job of the prosecutor not a nazi fraudster with a smartphone.

It would be insane of you to draw from my posts here, that my purpose was to interfere in the trial.

EVERYTHING I have said has been about the need of your people to have the information they need to realize how badly they have been betrayed by your vile, corrupt and decadent government.

The point is not those criminals, but the vast number of your nation's children at risk from the policies of your vile government.

(and grown ups of course, rape rings are not the only problem with Third World immigration, just one of the most heinous )

And that information can wait until the trial is over. Where is the problem ? Are you afraid that they might get off ?
I cant see any reason for you to take this stance.

Your hero Yaxley was giving out false info as well, he got the crimes and the perps wrong. Thats a starnge way to spread the truth.

And that information can wait until the trial is over. Where is the problem ? Are you afraid that they might get off ?

Your hero Yaxley was giving out false info as well, he got the crimes and the perps wrong. Thats a starnge way to spread the truth.

Reporting after the fact has far less impact and you know it.

It was dishonest of you to pretend otherwise.

That is your goal. To minimize the possible impact of this trial, which highlights the terrible human cost of your vile government's evil policy.

That is your goal. To minimize the possible impact of this trial, which highlights the terrible human cost of your vile government's evil policy.
Reporting after a verdict has more impact. It tells you that a jury has seen all of the evidence and come to a decision. Spreadng false bullshit before the verdict can be damaging to the process and lead to a mistrial. But tyou know that and you dont give a shit.

I would give this up mate. Your cracker sensibilities are shining through like the light from South Stack lighthouse.

You dont give a shit about a fair trial. You just want to string up brown people.

Reporting after a verdict has more impact.

Bullshit. Reporting as the events are unfolding has more impact, and you know it. YOu just lied.

It tells you that a jury has seen all of the evidence and come to a decision. Spreadng false bullshit before the verdict can be damaging to the process and lead to a mistrial. But tyou know that and you dont give a shit.

If you are so concerned, sequester the jury. THat way you can have an informed public, and an ignorant jury.

I would give this up mate. Your cracker sensibilities are shining through like the light from South Stack lighthouse.

You dont give a shit about a fair trial. You just want to string up brown people.[/QUOTE]

Oh, the irony. You play the Race Card in the same post you use racist slurs.

Fuck you mate. I want to see people deported and not imported.

You can shove your race baiting lynching bullshit up your arse.

Bullshit. Reporting as the events are unfolding has more impact, and you know it. YOu just lied.

It tells you that a jury has seen all of the evidence and come to a decision. Spreadng false bullshit before the verdict can be damaging to the process and lead to a mistrial. But tyou know that and you dont give a shit.

If you are so concerned, sequester the jury. THat way you can have an informed public, and an ignorant jury.

You dont give a shit about a fair trial. You just want to string up brown people.

You can shove your race baiting lynching bullshit up your arse.[/QUOTE]
Havent you noticed that all your mates have walked away. You support wrecking trials and back the cretins that do so.
Your racism shines through and it must grieve you that you can no longer forego the trial and just string them up.

Observations on the USMB over two years have led me to this.

There seems to be two Americas.

One is educated. Well read,well travelled and able to discern propaganda from fact. They are slightly left leaning and have decent liberal values.

The other America is uneducated, they drink up fake news as if it tastes of nectar. They have probably only been abroad with a gun in their hand. They are stupid,they have failed in life and they need someone to blame for it.
Gays,Blacks,Muslims,NFL players, Parkland survivors, its a growing list.

Which leads me to the absolute sshite that I see posted on this site about Europe in general and the UK in particular.

When I joined this board I was told that Europe was "gone". We were all being poisoned by halal burgers and sentenced to death by sharia courts for entering no go zones in all of our big cities.

Puzzling to one who lives here.

Then there was the faux outrage over London electing a Mayor who was "shock horror" a muslim.
M Khan is not to my taste but he is an affable character who is as westernised as any loon would want.

Then we come to poor Alfie Evans whose dying body was exploited by nutters who have no shame at all. Government death squads at work I was told,

Bit of a shock to me. I have a basic understanding of UK civics and I could not discern a direct line from Alder Hey to Downing St.And yet fuckwits a thousand miles away could work it all out on the basis of a few breitbart articles written by partisan hacks.

And on we go to Stephen Yaxley Lennon. Over here he iss seen as a drug dealing football hooligan/ fraudster. A neo nazi from the violent fringes of the UK underclass.Over in the states he is seen by some nuts as a modern day Robin Hood, saving white virgins from evil mooslims.

Again, the vacuous spout their ignorance of British law by trying to concoct a conspiracy theory that has no basis in fact.

I may be a bit late coming to the party but I have realised that lack of knowledge is not an issue for these shit kickers. They dont need to know anything and in fact they cant be arsed to fill in the vast canyons of emptiness in their knowledge banks.

That is because their concerns are 100% about the US.

Shit US healthcare = Look at Alfie
Crazy US gun laws = Someone got shot in London
Immigration = Lets not import rape gangs

It really does make me weary readng all this ignorant shite.
Dems are racist.
Blacks are violent.
Muslims are rapists.
Gays are paedos.

On and on it goes.

My sympathies are with my American friends and those educated individuals on this board. It cant be easy having to deal with this level of dumb every day.
This pro-Islamic advertisement has been brought to you by Abdul Tainant.

You can shove your race baiting lynching bullshit up your arse.
Havent you noticed that all your mates have walked away. You support wrecking trials and back the cretins that do so.
Your racism shines through and it must grieve you that you can no longer forego the trial and just string them up.[/QUOTE]

I assume most people don't have the boredom threshold that it takes to try to beat a real response out of you.

You are the one that started spouting racist slurs, not me.

You are the one that dodged a valid point, by making an unsupported claim of racism.

You are a moral coward and an ass, for doing that.

My point stands.

The people of the UK has a right to know about the horrible crimes committed on them because of government policies that you support.

You are insane. What did the Judge get wrong ?

Do you not believe that we are entitled to a fair trial ?

To be honest I think we ll know the answer to that.

You dont even know the name of the judge that you are slagging off and you certainly dont understand why the drug dealing fraudster was sent down.

You are a fuckin joke mate.

The Judge should allow reporters to report to the public, the cost of the horrific policies of your corrupt and decadent and oppressive government.

That is what the Judge got wrong.
How have you managed to miss all the reporting on this that has been going for over a year?

Nothing like criminals facing their victims and the families of their victims, to drive home what is going on.

PICTURES, of remorseless animals, facing traumatized victims.
In the UK the victims are allowed to make a victims statement before the Judge passes sentence. Thats a bit more effective than having a neo nazi ranting at the wron people outside the court room.

What you just said, makes absolutely no sense.

Are you pretending to think that I was referring to the jury, when I was obviously referring the public?
What is the public’s role in this?

The Judge should allow reporters to report to the public, the cost of the horrific policies of your corrupt and decadent and oppressive government.

How have you managed to miss all the reporting on this that has been going for over a year?

Nothing like criminals facing their victims and the families of their victims, to drive home what is going on.

In the UK the victims are allowed to make a victims statement before the Judge passes sentence. Thats a bit more effective than having a neo nazi ranting at the wron people outside the court room.

Are you pretending to think that I was referring to the jury, when I was obviously referring the public?

To, at some point, demand a change in policy to protect themselves and their children.

You are insane. What did the Judge get wrong ?

Do you not believe that we are entitled to a fair trial ?

To be honest I think we ll know the answer to that.

You dont even know the name of the judge that you are slagging off and you certainly dont understand why the drug dealing fraudster was sent down.

You are a fuckin joke mate.

Journalists are allowed to report the crimes. But not during the trial. Why can you not see the problems that this causes ?
Why are you being so obtuse ?

If it is that public of a trial, then sequester the jury.

Your nation's people have a right to know about the atrocities caused by your government's policies.
They do know. It has been in the news for the better part of a year.

The trial, the details of the prosecution, further details of the crime, verified in court testimony, witnesses testimonies, ect, ect ect.

this is information the Public has a Right to Know,
Why?

To, at some point, demand a change in policy to protect themselves and their children.
And what change in policy would that be?

Your nation's people have a right to know about the atrocities caused by your government's policies.

The trial, the details of the prosecution, further details of the crime, verified in court testimony, witnesses testimonies, ect, ect ect.

The "right to know" is not enshrined anywhere in UK law.
The right to a fair trial was enshrined in Magna Carta.
How do you square the two ?

The public can read all about it once the jury comes back in. That is how it is done in a civilised country.

Letting the public know of the horrors your lib policies have unleashed on your nations children,

does not mean that the vile rapists animals will not get a fair trial.
Well actually it does. The fact you dont understand that simple fact does not shock me. In the UK our trials are conducted in the court room not on the street.
They are in the US as well. But some folks can only be appeased by “strange fruit”.

Journalists are allowed to report the crimes. But not during the trial. Why can you not see the problems that this causes ?

Why?

It's a standard human right.

You're a lefty, right?

From the UN Declaration of Human Rights.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

(to be clear, I present this as a source I thought you would respect. I wish the UN would go to hell, right now)

And what change in policy would that be?

Stop Third World Immigration. Stop the culture of political correctness (that prevented cops from stopping the crimes).

The public can read all about it once the jury comes back in. That is how it is done in a civilised country.

They are in the US as well. But some folks can only be appeased by “strange fruit”.
I sort of thought that would be the case. Only a certain type struggles with fair trials and they have a shameful history.

Why?

You're a lefty, right?

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

(to be clear, I present this as a source I thought you would respect. I wish the UN would go to hell, right now)
Explain to me how the rights of the accused are subserviant to this ?

Why?

You're a lefty, right?

That doesn’t mean they have a right to every juicy tidbit.

I sort of thought that would be the case. Only a certain type struggles with fair trials and they have a shameful history.

This is not about a "fair trial". This is about you not wanting to see real time reporting on the results of policies you favor.

Why?

You're a lefty, right?

Explain to me how the rights of the accused are subserviant to this ?

SEQUESTER THE JURY, and it is irrelevant to the trial.

The reporter has a right to impart the information and opinions he holds, WITHOUT INTERFERENCE, according to the UN Declaration of Human RIghts.

THe people have a right to receive it.

You are violating his and their Human RIghts.

Forum List

Back