2 Americas : Americans views of Europe

No, in point of fact, they are either rapists or not.

THe "alleged rapists" is a legal term.

It does not actually have anything to do with reality.
Thats an illuminating stance. Perhaps we should just dispense with trials altogether and just string up people based on our prejudices ?
Is that how it works in the US ?

I was just NOT allowing you to use legal jargon to avoid the horror of what has occurred.

THe policies of your vile and decadent government has led to the rape of, at least, thousands of your nation's young white children.

Lawyers, cops, judges, they have, in court, good reason to use such terms.

A bunch of random people on an internet discussion forum? NOt so much.

It is telling how little you seem outraged about that.
You are insane. What did the Judge get wrong ?

Do you not believe that we are entitled to a fair trial ?

To be honest I think we ll know the answer to that.

You dont even know the name of the judge that you are slagging off and you certainly dont understand why the drug dealing fraudster was sent down.

You are a fuckin joke mate.

The Judge should allow reporters to report to the public, the cost of the horrific policies of your corrupt and decadent and oppressive government.

That is what the Judge got wrong.
Journalists are allowed to report the crimes. But not during the trial. Why can you not see the problems that this causes ?
Why are you being so obtuse ?

If it is that public of a trial, then sequester the jury.

Your nation's people have a right to know about the atrocities caused by your government's policies.

No, in point of fact, they are either rapists or not.

THe "alleged rapists" is a legal term.

It does not actually have anything to do with reality.
Thats an illuminating stance. Perhaps we should just dispense with trials altogether and just string up people based on our prejudices ?

I was just NOT allowing you to use legal jargon to avoid the horror of what has occurred.

THe policies of your vile and decadent government has led to the rape of, at least, thousands of your nation's young white children.

You dont even know the name of the judge that you are slagging off and you certainly dont understand why the drug dealing fraudster was sent down.

The Judge should allow reporters to report to the public, the cost of the horrific policies of your corrupt and decadent and oppressive government.

How have you managed to miss all the reporting on this that has been going for over a year?

Nothing like criminals facing their victims and the families of their victims, to drive home what is going on.

PICTURES, of remorseless animals, facing traumatized victims.

You have a link for that claim or are simply incapable of addressing his arguments forcing you to resort to kindergarten name calling?

You seem to lack an understanding of basic law not to mention what constitutes a journalist. Publicizing names of people on trial, who are not on trial, is not journalism for one, and has the dangerous possibility of creating innocent scapegoats and ruining reputations. It is either highly irresponsible or just one more manifestation of the football hooligan character that led him to join neonazi groups, form EDL and the UK chapter of Pergida. That is your hero, and god forbid anyone point out whata nasty piece of work he is, because you will follow them around accusing them of supporting the rape of children.

Yeah, you sure wouldn't want to ruin the reputation of a child rapist!

Your concerns are duly noted.

I am concerned with the victims, myself, so we are just on completely opposite sides of this issue of child rape.
The point of it all is that until the jury comes back they are alleged rapists. If you cant get your head around that simple fact you have no place in an adult discussion.

Alright then wouldn't that same way of thinking apply to Donald John Trump?

Sure he has been convicted in the media daily but where is the conviction by the courts?

See those like you love your innocent until proven guilty but only when it suits you...

Now as I have said before you are no different than the fools you complain about but you are so blinded by your hate for America that you can not see your own bigotry!

No it wouldnt be the same at all and I cant really join the two examples together.
In the one corner you have people on trial charged with serious offences.
On the other hand you have a thin skinned child who is upset that people say nasty things about him.

The right to a fair trial is the cornerstone of democracy, certainly in the UK. It goes back to Magna Carta when the people sought to curb the tyranny of the state. When that goes you have nothing.

So when a little roach like Yaxley Lennon tries to disrupt the process he is only going to one place.

Do you agree that a fair trial is a right that everyone should have ?

Everyone should have a fair trial, but I damn well know you do not practice what you preach!

You convict someone quickly on public opinion as the next person, and I will bet you would convict Trump and have convicted already before he ever would see the inside the courtroom.

I usually wait for the conviction before I convict the individual and even then I prefer to read and see the evidence.

Also you have convicted half of America based on ignorant views on this board, again I offer my evidence you are a close minded fool that never practice what he preaches.

If you have not written so many times your bias opinion, well then maybe I could be sway to say Tommy is open minded and would never convict people based on public opinion but alas you are that type that would!

Should everyone have a right to a fair trial?

Yes!

Now the question should be is what do you consider to be a fair trial and my bet is you will give the same close minded nonsense many like you do from left to right!

If you want things to be fair in life then start practicing what you preach!

Also you already know or should know that life is not fair nor will it ever be fair no matter how much you wish for it because humans never play fair in life!
You are tying yourself in knots. my opinions on , for example, Trump are based on his words and actions. But it is not relevant to this case as he isnt on trial yet.

But deep in all of this you seem to recognise that people can be swayed by the media. That is why our Judges sometimes order a media blackout. Particularly where there are multiple defendents involved in different trials where the offences are linked.

In the uk all sentences can be appealed right up to the ECHR. Judges hate this so are very careful to ensure fairness.

A fair trial is one where the jury hear all of the evidence presented in court and come to a decision. Its not a complicated proposition.

How have you managed to miss all the reporting on this that has been going for over a year?

Nothing like criminals facing their victims and the families of their victims, to drive home what is going on.

In the UK the victims are allowed to make a victims statement before the Judge passes sentence. Thats a bit more effective than having a neo nazi ranting at the wron people outside the court room.

Yeah, you sure wouldn't want to ruin the reputation of a child rapist!

Your concerns are duly noted.

I am concerned with the victims, myself, so we are just on completely opposite sides of this issue of child rape.
The point of it all is that until the jury comes back they are alleged rapists. If you cant get your head around that simple fact you have no place in an adult discussion.

Sure he has been convicted in the media daily but where is the conviction by the courts?

See those like you love your innocent until proven guilty but only when it suits you...

Now as I have said before you are no different than the fools you complain about but you are so blinded by your hate for America that you can not see your own bigotry!

No it wouldnt be the same at all and I cant really join the two examples together.
On the other hand you have a thin skinned child who is upset that people say nasty things about him.

The right to a fair trial is the cornerstone of democracy, certainly in the UK. It goes back to Magna Carta when the people sought to curb the tyranny of the state. When that goes you have nothing.

So when a little roach like Yaxley Lennon tries to disrupt the process he is only going to one place.

Everyone should have a fair trial, but I damn well know you do not practice what you preach!

You convict someone quickly on public opinion as the next person, and I will bet you would convict Trump and have convicted already before he ever would see the inside the courtroom.

I usually wait for the conviction before I convict the individual and even then I prefer to read and see the evidence.

Also you have convicted half of America based on ignorant views on this board, again I offer my evidence you are a close minded fool that never practice what he preaches.

If you have not written so many times your bias opinion, well then maybe I could be sway to say Tommy is open minded and would never convict people based on public opinion but alas you are that type that would!

Yes!

Now the question should be is what do you consider to be a fair trial and my bet is you will give the same close minded nonsense many like you do from left to right!

Also you already know or should know that life is not fair nor will it ever be fair no matter how much you wish for it because humans never play fair in life!
You are tying yourself in knots. my opinions on , for example, Trump are based on his words and actions. But it is not relevant to this case as he isnt on trial yet.

But deep in all of this you seem to recognise that people can be swayed by the media. That is why our Judges sometimes order a media blackout. Particularly where there are multiple defendents involved in different trials where the offences are linked.

In the uk all sentences can be appealed right up to the ECHR. Judges hate this so are very careful to ensure fairness.

A fair trial is one where the jury hear all of the evidence presented in court and come to a decision. Its not a complicated proposition.

Again, I pointed out reality to you that you have already judged Trump because of what you have seen in the media, so there you have it and you would never allow a fair trial for those that you disagree with!

Has ot occirred to you that maybe these victims dont want to be pictured? These are children. The worst thing for many of them would be to have to face their abusers and have it plastered all over the news. You do not need that to cover the story.

In the UK the victims are allowed to make a victims statement before the Judge passes sentence. Thats a bit more effective than having a neo nazi ranting at the wron people outside the court room.
I think that is a more effective way of doing it, the judge can take into account the impact this has had on the victim. The other is nothing more than rousing a mob to act and when thst happens the targets are usually innocent people.

Journalists are allowed to report the crimes. But not during the trial. Why can you not see the problems that this causes ?

Your nation's people have a right to know about the atrocities caused by your government's policies.
They do know. It has been in the news for the better part of a year.

Yes!

Again, I pointed out reality to you that you have already judged Trump because of what you have seen in the media, so there you have it and you would never allow a fair trial for those that you disagree with!
Why wouldnt I "allow" a fair trial ? That is such a sweeping statement. I am arguing that alleged child rapists should get a fair trial and it doesnt get much lower than that.

The fact is if you believe what you read on here describes half of America, well then let me say you're as bright as Trump!
It describes USMB, Shirley? Oh, and I agree with the description. Absolutely amazing to see the levels of racism and selfishness exhibited contrasted with some really nice people.

Last edited:

What you just said, makes absolutely no sense.

Are you pretending to think that I was referring to the jury, when I was obviously referring the public?

Has ot occirred to you that maybe these victims dont want to be pictured? These are children. The worst thing for many of them would be to have to face their abusers and have it plastered all over the news. You do not need that to cover the story.

Please don't pretend that you or the judge are motivated by the best interests of the children, either the current victims, or the future victims.

This is about the best interests of the Government and the lefty agenda.

The trial, the details of the prosecution, further details of the crime, verified in court testimony, witnesses testimonies, ect, ect ect.

this is information the Public has a Right to Know,

The trial, the details of the prosecution, further details of the crime, verified in court testimony, witnesses testimonies, ect, ect ect.

The "right to know" is not enshrined anywhere in UK law.
The right to a fair trial was enshrined in Magna Carta.
How do you square the two ?

The public can read all about it once the jury comes back in. That is how it is done in a civilised country.

The public can read all about it once the jury comes back in. That is how it is done in a civilised country.

Letting the public know of the horrors your lib policies have unleashed on your nations children,

does not mean that the vile rapists animals will not get a fair trial.

Letting the public know of the horrors your lib policies have unleashed on your nations children,

Well actually it does. The fact you dont understand that simple fact does not shock me. In the UK our trials are conducted in the court room not on the street.

Well actually it does. The fact you dont understand that simple fact does not shock me. In the UK our trials are conducted in the court room not on the street.

So, the public are not the ones passing judgement.

Your post is just an unsupported assertion.

does not mean that the will not get a fair trial.

You are an idiot.

Your "vile rapists animals" are innocent until proven guilty and nothing should interfere with that.

Hpw does it work in the former colonies ? I believe you have stopped lynching blacks for looking at white women.

You are an idiot.

Your "vile rapists animals" are innocent until proven guilty and nothing should interfere with that.

Hpw does it work in the former colonies ? I believe you have stopped lynching blacks for looking at white women.

Wow. Race Baiting already? YOu must really know that you are in the wrong on this one.

Your desire to pretend we are in a court of law here is noted and rejected.

Those vile rapist animals are vile rapists animals.

Do you really doubt that?

Which does not mean that the Judge can't tell the jury that their job is to judge them based on the evidence presented.

Do you think that your fellow citizens are incapable of doing that?

Your fellow citizens, have a right to know the horrors that your lefty policies have AND CONTINUE to unleash on them.

You are an idiot.

Wow. Race Baiting already? YOu must really know that you are in the wrong on this one.

Your desire to pretend we are in a court of law here is noted and rejected.

Those vile rapist animals are vile rapists animals.

Do you really doubt that?

Which does not mean that the Judge can't tell the jury that their job is to judge them based on the evidence presented.

Do you think that your fellow citizens are incapable of doing that?

Your fellow citizens, have a right to know the horrors that your lefty policies have AND CONTINUE to unleash on them.
There is no problem with the people knowing about the crimes as long as it doesnt interfere with the trial process.

It really looks to me that you seek to influence the jury in making their decision.

That is the job of the prosecutor not a nazi fraudster with a smartphone.

Forum List

Back