Tommy Robinson fears for his life after being moved to heavily muslim populated prison

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fears for the safety of Tommy Robinson are mounting after it was revealed that he has been moved to a heavily Muslim-populated prison in the United Kingdom and has already been on the receiving end of death threats.

upload_2018-6-13_14-59-14.png

Tommy Robinson Fears For His Life After Being Moved to Heavily Muslim-Populated Prison

When it comes to America if it makes it that far it will be hysterical to watch the pathetic leftist get their asses handed to them via their own stupidity.

• Banned
Don't you think we have enough threads on Robinson?

Depends on how you look at it new stuff is coming out on him, I guess I can post new articles about him all into one where nobody pays attention to it cause it's old news.

Just today there is a news blow out on him since they are moving him to a 71% muslim population. ..

he's probably going to end up like :

Ambassador Stevens.

Currently, you have 4 open threads on Robinson.

at least 2 too many.

Depends on how you look at it new stuff is coming out on him, I guess I can post new articles about him all into one where nobody pays attention to it cause it's old news.

Just today there is a news blow out on him since they are moving him to a 71% muslim population. ..

Ambassador Stevens.
There are no uk prisons with a 71% muslim population.
You lie as easily as you breathe and all your threads should be shunted to the conspiracy forum.

Ambassador Stevens.
There are no uk prisons with a 71% muslim population.
You lie as easily as you breathe and all your threads should be shunted to the conspiracy forum.

Whitemore is over 50%, though.

I'd suggest you be incarcerated there, but fear you would end up being raped.

Prison should not act as a reward.

Maybe Tommy should try treating others the way he wishes to be treated.

Fears for the safety of Tommy Robinson are mounting after it was revealed that he has been moved to a heavily Muslim-populated prison in the United Kingdom and has already been on the receiving end of death threats.

View attachment 198357

Tommy Robinson Fears For His Life After Being Moved to Heavily Muslim-Populated Prison

When it comes to America if it makes it that far it will be hysterical to watch the pathetic leftist get their asses handed to them via their own stupidity.
Fears for his life? Geez, you’d think he spent years spewing hate and trying to piss people off or something.

I didn't know prisoners got a choice of which prison they are in. I guess he just didn't make his reservation early enough. Better luck next time.

Forum List

Back