2/3 Of Republicans Believe The 2020 Election Was Stolen

Of course, the democrats are too busy focusing on snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. This should be their NUMBER ONE issue: voting and voting rights and voter turnout.
Between hyper jerrymandering, regressive voter laws and local elections being challenged by a lot of wingnuts I'm a little worried.

I think you have about 40 percent maybe a little more who identify as Republican about the same as Democrat the rest as independent. I also think more and more are identifying as independent over Republican or Democrat and that the partisans on both sides think more people identify with their party than actually do.
Because you missed it

Screenshot_20211211-190442_Chrome.jpg

Between hyper jerrymandering, regressive voter laws and local elections being challenged by a lot of wingnuts I'm a little worried.
You should be. They already won. Look at the Supreme Court. Look at how many votes Democrats have to get just to get a 50/50 Senate, or a Dem President, or a slight edge in the House.

The democrats get 50 senators, and they call it a "blue wave" and an historic victory. because the game is rigged.'

Look at the laws being passed RIGHT NOW in States like Arizona that will allow lawmakers to send different electors to Congress because they feel like doing so. Look at the Statehouses across the country that are 3/4 or more Republican, despite 40%+ of the residents voting Democrat in every election.

They have already pummeled our democracy to a pulp. We are now playing catchup with the cheating liars.

You should be. They already won. Look at the Supreme Court. Look at how many votes Democrats have to get just to get a 50/50 Senate, or a Dem President, or a slight edge in the House.

The democrats get 50 senators, and they call it a "blue wave" and an historic victory. because the game is rigged.'

Look at the laws being passed RIGHT NOW in States like Arizona that will allow lawmakers to send different electors to Congress because they feel like doing so. Look at the Statehouses across the country that are 3/4 or more Republican, despite 40%+ of the residents voting Democrat in every election.

They have already pummeled our democracy to a pulp. We are now playing catchup with the cheating liars.

I don't disagree.

When the demleftists get destroyed in the mid terms this will be the dumbest post.
The good news is your a leftists and you’ll pretend you never posted it.
I don't know what is going to happen in 2022. In normal times it's almost predictive that the party out of the whitehouse wins. What that has to do with the GOP shedding I have no idea.

The Republican party has always appealed to the mentally challenged, more so under the con skills of Trump.
Really? How about William F Buckley, Dwight Eisenhower, Douglas MacArthur, Laura Ingram, Larry Elder, Ted Cruz, Colin Powell. Lots of GOP people disagree with Donald Trump, too.

Ya want stupid people as Dems? Maxine Waters, AOC.

2/3 of Republicans Believe the 2020 Election Was Stolen

Not quite accurate. More like 1/3 of republicans think the election was stolen, and another 1/3 know it was stolen.

The democrats have gotten away with countless high crimes and misdemeanors since Trump ran for office, where no one gets indicted much less convicted. And that, with a great help from the MSM, Big Tech and a complicit DOJ, FBI, CIA, et al. Shocking as it was glaring. ----But to think this band of crazed thieves along with their deep state operatives could not or would not manipulate an election? ----- “Oh, don’t be ridiculous! They would never.”

Forum List

Back