Are we better off than we were a year ago ??

>t's a stupid question ...but lets have some fun...

Are we better off than we were a year ago ??​

A far more divided nation
2 million more illegal aliens thrown in the laps of productive Americans
No slowing of Covid deaths despite a plethora of treatment, vaccinations and medical equipment
Highest inflation in 39 years
Fuel has doubled
Trillions more added to the debt
Tax increases looming
Highest crime rates in decades
More kids than ever dying from fentanyl
The world laughing at our circus side show in D.C.

But, but, but…no mean tweets aimed at bottom feeding degenerates and illegals.
Right Mac1958 ?

Last edited:

Are we better off than we were a year ago ??​

A far more divided nation
2 million more illegal aliens thrown in the laps of productive Americans
No slowing of Covid deaths despite a plethora of treatment, vaccinations and medical equipment
Highest inflation in 39 years
Fuel has doubled
Trillions more added to the debt
Tax increases looming
Highest crime rates in decades
More kids than ever dying from fentanyl
The world laughing at our circus side show in D.C.

But, but, but…no meant tweets aimed at bottom feeding degenerates and illegals.
Right Mac1958 ?
Unemployment went from 6.8% to 4.2%.

I guess you think it’s better if millions of Americans are out of work.

The lying-assed media is doing everything they can to project the image that we are doing just hunky-dory. And those mindless sheep that watch CNN and MSNBC are eating it up like one of Bill Cosby's Jello Pudding Pops.

Are they really that uninformed and out of the loop, or are they just being dishonest with themselves?

Weird huh….stop making it rain free shit, lift the commie like restrictions levied on the people by commie like governors and mayors and TA-DA!…people go to work. Fuck, who would have thought?
Cool. Glad that you agree. Better off.

Breaking records for GDP and stock market too.

A year ago the country was locked down from a pandemic and Democracy was under the greatest attack since the Civil War

I know antifa and BLM were attacking your democracy last year, but to comparing their rioting, looting, arson, assaults, and murders to the Civil War is a little extreme, isn't it?

I mean there were over a half million people killed during the Civil War, and the antifa/BLM riots only killed about what? 30 or so?

Of course, the antifa/BLM riots did cause about $2 billion worth of damage, while the US Civil War only did about $1.1 billion for the North and $767 million dollars worth of damage for the South.

So you're pretty close, except for the body count. Personally, I was dismayed that there were only 30 or so killed during the antia/BLM riots. If those attacks against Democracy had been properly dealt with, we might have seen up to a 100,000 or more dead antifa and BLM.

That would have been alright with me.

Cool. Glad that you agree. Better off.

Breaking records for GDP and stock market too.
Hahaha… Poor Desperate Lib… you can’t really take credit for solving problems you created.

Increased GDP and a soaring stock market are things that are felt by those evil rich people you hate…The bottom feeding degenerates you champion don’t even know what either are.
Try harder.

Gasoline is about 50% higher which is causing higher shipping prices. The over reaction to COVID has caused delays a ports that have to be washed down repeatedly and workers who refuse vaccinations are not returning to work. It looks like war in the Ukraine, 'Rocket Man' has been shooting again. So, no we are not better off.

Forum List

Back