BREAKING NEWS: Joe Biden Rejected Proposal from Vladimir Putin to Halt the War in Ukraine

So I’m the early stages of the war Putin didn’t really want to take Kiev? He just want his troops to take a ride down the road leading there and get their asses shot to shit?

You’re a fucking moron
arent you assuming what youre being told is the truth??

youre a fucking moron and a lying nazi defender,,

not seeing what that has to do with anything,,

nazi germany had a lit of jews in it before it didnt,,

why are you defending nazis??
You need to put th bottle down. I know it’s Friday but day drinking is not good for you

why do they all have to say it at once for it to be true??

cops kill far more white people than black people every yr,,

BLM exist because their peaders are marxist shills preying on otherr black people and stupid white people that feel guilt for what their ancestors did to black people,,
You really need to cite who said they were Marxists.... I'm guessing it's underwealming

When cops kill white people, there's accountability.

BLM asked nicely for police reform for 10 years... People only pay attention when there are riots.

You really need to cite who said they were Marxists.... I'm guessing it's underwealming

When cops kill white people, there's accountability.

BLM asked nicely for police reform for 10 years... People only pay attention when there are riots.
they said they were marxist you stupid fuck,, their web sight was clear on that,,

cops kill a lot of white people and dont get held accountable,, in fact more white people are killed by cops and dont get held accountable,,

riots cause more problems than they solve,, jan 6th is proof of that,,

you may want to do some self reflection and stop being such a racist,,

they said they were marxist you stupid fuck,, their web sight was clear on that,,

cops kill a lot of white people and dont get held accountable,, in fact more white people are killed by cops and dont get held accountable,,

Bullshit

ONE said she was a Marxist. I doubt she even knew what that was but whatever

ONE

Bullshit

ONE said she was a Marxist. I doubt she even knew what that was but whatever

ONE
the websight said it you stupid fuck,, and it laid it out in detail,,

that means all of them are,,

so we can chalk this up as another time you flat out lied,,

You got caught lying about the website by Lesh, so I don't need to rehash that.

When a cop kills a white person, there is an investigation. When they kill black people, there's usually a cover up if no one filmed it. (and sometimes if they did, like Laquan McDonald's murder.)

Entitled white people rioting because they didn't get the election result they wanted isn't the same as people rioting because the police murder their children.

When a cop kills a white person, there is an investigation. When they kill black people, there's usually a cover up if no one filmed it. (and sometimes if they did, like Laquan McDonald's murder.)

Entitled white people rioting because they didn't get the election result they wanted isn't the same as people rioting because the police murder their children.
no I wasnt,, you just think that,,

Forum List

Back