1995: Don’t Homeschool Your Kids, They’ll Be Weird

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
2023: Public school kids identifying as animals.

And you as a parent are warned to go along with it.

Riiiiiight…..

My kids are grown but I wouldn't dream of exposing them to that child-molesting, subhuman shit that passes for a teachers union if they were school age now.

One of my kids would come home with "Daddy, what's butt-fucking?" and I wouldn't be responsible for what happens next...

Barry Soetoro said books like this "shaped his childhood". Maybe that's why his 'wife' has a cock....

gender queer book.jpg

Riiiiiight…..

Are you really dumb enough to fall for that crap?

I hope not.

Riiiiiight…..

Do these people even realize what the “Furries” thing started out as? If they did, the outrage would be quite a bit more than it is now.

Riiiiiight…..

I was interested in your links, but I note that the first one is a site where you cannot even identify the source. I had no luck determining what CF is.

The second is British, so what does any of this have to do with our public schools?

I was interested in your links, but I note that the first one is a site where you cannot even identify the source. I had no luck determining what CF is.

The second is British, so what does any of this have to do with our public schools?
Probably to show balance that education across the Western world is down the pan and not just restricted to the US. We have crazies over here too with all this gender mental stuff.

Forum List

Back