17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Have to look at it this way........assholes like this kid didn't have long to live anyway. When you have this mentality, you end up getting your face shot off in the hood before 20 anyways............

So lets call a spade a spade...........

What should happen is......this vid should be plastered all over social media so the savages can see for themselves that indeed, the BLACK LIVES MATTER signs gonna keep getting bigger and bigger so long as the savages keep pulling bonehead moves.:2up::bye1::bye1:

Should I tell this dumbass that the guy was white or let him continue in ignorance?[/QUOT

Black or white......no matter. Of course, anybody with half a brain is gonna figure this was a black guy......at least if you hail from Realville. A savage is a pos be them black or white.:coffee:

The kid said "I'm filming for my safety" and "can I see your badge" the cop refused both.

Then the cop gets him out of the car and kicks his camera away, remember he still did not identify himself and lied about the stop.

Then tased the guy at close range and acted surprised when the guy reacted like he was in pain.

Have to look at it this way........assholes like this kid didn't have long to live anyway. When you have this mentality, you end up getting your face shot off in the hood before 20 anyways............

What should happen is......this vid should be plastered all over social media so the savages can see for themselves that indeed, the BLACK LIVES MATTER signs gonna keep getting bigger and bigger so long as the savages keep pulling bonehead moves.:2up::bye1::bye1:

Should I tell this dumbass that the guy was white or let him continue in ignorance?[/QUOT

Black or white......no matter. Of course, anybody with half a brain is gonna figure this was a black guy......at least if you hail from Realville. A savage is a pos be them black or white.:coffee:

Being executed laying on the ground is murder. Doesn't matter if the boy was black or white.

Weird how the camera went out seconds before the execution.

Its seems like some of the people here have a sliding scale of what actions result in a justified shooting. Now they have reduced it all the way from being a threat to not doing what the cop says.
He did not get shot for not doing as he was told he got shot for ATTACKING the cop. I guess you did not bother to watch the video right?

How anyone could watch this and be pleased at the outcome is beyond my comprehension. Maybe some of you need to remember what it was like to be a 17-year-old boy? I mean, I fight back tears watching that video. That is just . . . . fucking awful!

Its seems like some of the people here have a sliding scale of what actions result in a justified shooting. Now they have reduced it all the way from being a threat to not doing what the cop says.
He did not get shot for not doing as he was told he got shot for ATTACKING the cop. I guess you did not bother to watch the video right?

He "attacked" the cop? Where did this happen? What minute and second on the video does that occur on the counter?

Being executed laying on the ground is murder. Doesn't matter if the boy was black or white.

It went out because the kid BROKE it and they have video of him ATTACKING the cop it was included in this OP link video. Do you guys even watch stuff?

How convenient!

How anyone could watch this and be pleased at the outcome is beyond my comprehension. Maybe some of you need to remember what it was like to be a 17-year-old boy? I mean, I fight back tears watching that video. That is just . . . . fucking awful!
Ya cause after all when a 17 year old attacks you and tries to wrestle the firearm out of your grasp we should all just let him right?

It went out because the kid BROKE it and they have video of him ATTACKING the cop it was included in this OP link video. Do you guys even watch stuff?

The cop was so wrong. He is a killer and nothing more. A child killer.

Ya cause after all when a 17 year old attacks you and tries to wrestle the firearm out of your grasp we should all just let him right?

I watched the video, and there is no evidence of your claims. Stop with the dishonesty. What kind of a person are you anyway? Sicko.

After he tased the crap out of him for...what was the charge, oh yeah, flashing your lights.

Its that old cop favorite....Cause the victim extreme pain and when they react to the pain accuse them of resisting

He "attacked" the cop? Where did this happen? What minute and second on the video does that occur on the counter?
You admit you did not watch it all and ask me when? Try the end dumb ass. It was in slow motion for you to see it. Further the Camera did not get turned off it got broken by the attack. All seen and considered by the DA deciding what happened and why.

I watched the video, and there is no evidence of your claims. Stop with the dishonesty. What kind of a person are you anyway? Sicko.
The liar is you you ADMIT you did not watch it all, so who is lying?

You admit you did not watch it all and ask me when? Try the end dumb ass. It was in slow motion for you to see it. Further the Camera did not get turned off it got broken by the attack. All seen and considered by the DA deciding what happened and why.

No, you're the dumbass here. There is no evidence on the video of your claims. You ASSume that is what happened. Now, give me the exact moment on the counter when that happens. Oh, that's right, you can't.

Cop kicks phone out of teen's hand, shoots 7 times - CNN Video

Oh wait, he was.

When you resist police, you increase the chances of getting hurt or ventilated. Body bags will continue to fill as long as thugs keep ignoring this simple truth.

I believe the kid, I believe his only crime was giving a heads up to an oncoming car letting them know their high beams were on. To his death, it happen to be a cop...which in itself was a mistake. How this all ends, well after viewing the video, was the escalation worth it? I don't get this need for cops to always have to control us as though they're some fuckin Gods. Run his license plate and give the guy a ticket and let it go. If he's a harden criminal than wait for back up. I hate this I'm the fuckin king, do as I say shit. I feel for this kids family because all the kid try to do was help an oncoming car with its lights and now he's dead. To this family welcome to world of what blacks go through 25/7 and to all of us, understand that its really us against them at this point....cops are not the public servants anymore, they're are masters and rulers.
I believe the kid, too. He was not following the directions from the police officer. I also saw the injuries to to officer. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OF THE POLICE! IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

No, you're the dumbass here. There is no evidence on the video of your claims. You ASSume that is what happened. Now, give me the exact moment on the counter when that happens. Oh, that's right, you can't.
Look you retard it is at the end and is what the DA used to decide what happened, you admit you did not watch it all so quit YOUR lying.

You just stated something the cop never ever claimed.

Forum List

Back