17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

Its seems like some of the people here have a sliding scale of what actions result in a justified shooting. Now they have reduced it all the way from being a threat to not doing what the cop says.
He did not get shot for not doing as he was told he got shot for ATTACKING the cop. I guess you did not bother to watch the video right?

He "attacked" the cop? Where did this happen? What minute and second on the video does that occur on the counter?
You admit you did not watch it all and ask me when? Try the end dumb ass. It was in slow motion for you to see it. Further the Camera did not get turned off it got broken by the attack. All seen and considered by the DA deciding what happened and why.

No, you're the dumbass here. There is no evidence on the video of your claims. You ASSume that is what happened. Now, give me the exact moment on the counter when that happens. Oh, that's right, you can't.
Look you retard it is at the end and is what the DA used to decide what happened, you admit you did not watch it all so quit YOUR lying.

I've watched it since your bogus claims, liar. Anyone can watch it and see WHO the liar is here, and it's not me. There is NOTHING visible on the video that indicates the boy was attacking. He was ON THE GROUND after being tased.

Its seems like some of the people here have a sliding scale of what actions result in a justified shooting. Now they have reduced it all the way from being a threat to not doing what the cop says.
He did not get shot for not doing as he was told he got shot for ATTACKING the cop. I guess you did not bother to watch the video right?

He "attacked" the cop? Where did this happen? What minute and second on the video does that occur on the counter?
You admit you did not watch it all and ask me when? Try the end dumb ass. It was in slow motion for you to see it. Further the Camera did not get turned off it got broken by the attack. All seen and considered by the DA deciding what happened and why.

Fucking piece of shit loser.

Cop kicks phone out of teen's hand, shoots 7 times - CNN Video

Oh wait, he was.

When you resist police, you increase the chances of getting hurt or ventilated. Body bags will continue to fill as long as thugs keep ignoring this simple truth.

I believe the kid, I believe his only crime was giving a heads up to an oncoming car letting them know their high beams were on. To his death, it happen to be a cop...which in itself was a mistake. How this all ends, well after viewing the video, was the escalation worth it? I don't get this need for cops to always have to control us as though they're some fuckin Gods. Run his license plate and give the guy a ticket and let it go. If he's a harden criminal than wait for back up. I hate this I'm the fuckin king, do as I say shit. I feel for this kids family because all the kid try to do was help an oncoming car with its lights and now he's dead. To this family welcome to world of what blacks go through 25/7 and to all of us, understand that its really us against them at this point....cops are not the public servants anymore, they're are masters and rulers.
I believe the kid, too. He was not following the directions from the police officer. I also saw the injuries to to officer. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OF THE POLICE! IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

The injuries he got AFTER he left the scene of the shooting and came back. THOSE injuries? The one verticle scar in the middle of his head? Was the kid karate chopping him between the eyes?

No, you're the dumbass here. There is no evidence on the video of your claims. You ASSume that is what happened. Now, give me the exact moment on the counter when that happens. Oh, that's right, you can't.[/
Just one question. Did the kid do as he was told? I certainly hope you tell your kids to follow every last order from the police. You could be the next grieving parent if you don't.

How anyone could watch this and be pleased at the outcome is beyond my comprehension. Maybe some of you need to remember what it was like to be a 17-year-old boy? I mean, I fight back tears watching that video. That is just . . . . fucking awful!
Ya cause after all when a 17 year old attacks you and tries to wrestle the firearm out of your grasp we should all just let him right?

You just stated something the cop never ever claimed.
The cop claimed he was attacked that is the same thing dumb ass. Further the video proves he was attacked and the after shots show the damage to the cop.

How anyone could watch this and be pleased at the outcome is beyond my comprehension. Maybe some of you need to remember what it was like to be a 17-year-old boy? I mean, I fight back tears watching that video. That is just . . . . fucking awful!
Ya cause after all when a 17 year old attacks you and tries to wrestle the firearm out of your grasp we should all just let him right?

You just stated something the cop never ever claimed.
The cop claimed he was attacked that is the same thing dumb ass. Further the video proves he was attacked and the after shots show the damage to the cop.

No its not the same thing, thats why what you said the cop never ever claimed ever

Mental moron.

No, you're the dumbass here. There is no evidence on the video of your claims. You ASSume that is what happened. Now, give me the exact moment on the counter when that happens. Oh, that's right, you can't.
Look you retard it is at the end and is what the DA used to decide what happened, you admit you did not watch it all so quit YOUR lying.

I've watched it since your bogus claims, liar. Anyone can watch it and see WHO the liar is here, and it's not me. There is NOTHING visible on the video that indicates the boy was attacking. He was ON THE GROUND after being tased.
Yeah, and the cop beat the shit out of himself. Don't procreate please. We have more than enough idiots already!

Why is it so hard that you understand to obey the orders of the police? Losers lose their life or those of their youngsters. I see you are a prime example. You will be the loser.

Why is it so hard that you understand to obey the orders of the police? Losers lose their life or those of their youngsters. I see you are a prime example. You will be the loser.

I'm a prime example, huh? Tell me what you know about me and my life, bitch.

I can guarantee, you wouldn't have the guts to say something like to my face.

The boy says "but I don't have any weapon officer" and the cop tases him, and then the video goes jumbled and all you can hear is the screaming.
Blind as well as stupid I see.

Well, why don't you show us on the counter where your claim takes place? If you cannot do that, then you are full of crap, and I'm quite sure that you are.

If an officer with training, weapons and other things at his disposal cannot control a skinny unarmed teenage boy without shooting and killing him, then he's got no business being a LEO.

The boy says "but I don't have any weapon officer" and the cop tases him, and then the video goes jumbled and all you can hear is the screaming.
He never asked that. He told him to get down on the ground and he played dumb. Now he is dead. You try the same thing and see where it gets you.

I was stopped by police not long ago. He asked if I knew why I was being stopped. I told him I had no clue. My tags were late. I told him I remembered going to the emissions control and then getting my tags. He called and checked to see if I had. I hadn't. I thanked him for doing that for me and told him I was glad he stopped me and letting me know. No arguing. I didn't get smart with him and apologized for being wrong. No ticket, no shooting. Just being civil. That's all it takes. Before he left, I told him he had a very hard and dangerous job. I thanked him for wanting to do it. Not many would want to these days. I told him to be safe.

I can guarantee, you wouldn't have the guts to say something like to my face.
I wouldn't waste my time.

If that cop has any conscience whatsoever, he is going to suffer every single day for the rest of his life, and I hope he does. I hope he sees that boy's face every single day for the rest of his life.

If an officer with training, weapons and other things at his disposal cannot control a skinny unarmed teenage boy without shooting and killing him, then he's got no business being a LEO.
Sure, and Michael Brown was an unarmed teenager. You're a ditz!

Michael Brown was not on the ground. THIS boy was on the ground after being tased by the officer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back