17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

ROXAND TWP., MI – No charges will be filed against an sergeant with the Eaton County Sheriff's Department who shot and killed a 17-year-old boy in February.

Eaton County Prosecutor Doug Lloyd released his decision in the case during a news conference June 16 after reviewing an investigation conducted by Michigan State Police, according to a report from our media partners at WLNS.

Lloyd played video captured from Sgt. Jonathan Frost's body camera alongside video captured by 17-year-old Deven Guilford of the altercation during the news conference.

No charges issued for sergeant who shot and killed 17-year-old, WLNS reports

Cop kicks phone out of teen's hand, shoots 7 times - CNN Video

Oh wait, he was.

When you resist police, you increase the chances of getting hurt or ventilated. Body bags will continue to fill as long as thugs keep ignoring this simple truth.

I believe the kid, I believe his only crime was giving a heads up to an oncoming car letting them know their high beams were on. To his death, it happen to be a cop...which in itself was a mistake. How this all ends, well after viewing the video, was the escalation worth it? I don't get this need for cops to always have to control us as though they're some fuckin Gods. Run his license plate and give the guy a ticket and let it go. If he's a harden criminal than wait for back up. I hate this I'm the fuckin king, do as I say shit. I feel for this kids family because all the kid try to do was help an oncoming car with its lights and now he's dead. To this family welcome to world of what blacks go through 25/7 and to all of us, understand that its really us against them at this point....cops are not the public servants anymore, they're are masters and rulers.

Oh wait, he was.

When you resist police, you increase the chances of getting hurt or ventilated. Body bags will continue to fill as long as thugs keep ignoring this simple truth.

I believe the kid, I believe his only crime was giving a heads up to an oncoming car letting them know their high beams were on. To his death, it happen to be a cop...which in itself was a mistake. How this all ends, well after viewing the video, was the escalation worth it? I don't get this need for cops to always have to control us as though they're some fuckin Gods. Run his license plate and give the guy a ticket and let it go. If he's a harden criminal than wait for back up. I hate this I'm the fuckin king, do as I say shit. I feel for this kids family because all the kid try to do was help an oncoming car with its lights and now he's dead. To this family welcome to world of what blacks go through 25/7 and to all of us, understand that its really us against them at this point....cops are not the public servants anymore, they're are masters and rulers.
You don't seem to get that it doesn't matter what he was initially pulled over for. He wasn't shot for flashing high beams.

I have zero sympathy for people who fight with cops. They should be shot on sight every time.

You should see the video, the cop lied and escalated the situation. In a unmarked car I think, and was high beaming everyone in the face with his lights which he denied...then told the boy if he had treated the POLICE differently the POLICE wouldnt have pulled HIM over for the POLICE blinding people.

Anyone who watches this video and claims that shooting was justified hasnt shot shit off except their mouth

There was no instructions. The cop denied the kid was telling the truth and then went with Ok you got me but I'm going to fuck with you anyway...LIAR!

Sucks for him.
Had the kid followed simple instructions he would have been on his way with a likely warning.
The entitled attitude of kids these days. Where the hell do they get it?
Even pretty white boys like this listen to black music with its "fuk the po leese!" lyrics. Black culture has putrified white kids no matter where they live so that when they get pulled over by "the pigs", they get their punk on and fight with them.

He's 17. Old enough for his parents to confiscate his black rap and avoid this unfortunate encounter.

The kid was stupid to not just give up at that point when he was on the ground. But he was entrapped by an asshole cop that clearly was setting people up in order to pull them over.

Oh wait, he was.

In order to write the guy a ticket, you need HIS FUCKING DRIVER'S LICENSE!!

You people are so fucking stupid.

The kid was stupid to not just give up at that point when he was on the ground. But he was entrapped by an asshole cop that clearly was setting people up in order to pull them over.

What do you mean not give up? He was on the ground! On his stomach...

What do you mean not give up? He was on the ground! On his stomach...

As in he wouldn't put his arms behind his back, and obviously started fighting back.

Forum List

Back