17 yo boy shot by police because he wasn't resisting arrest.

The kid was stupid to not just give up at that point when he was on the ground. But he was entrapped by an asshole cop that clearly was setting people up in order to pull them over.

What do you mean not give up? He was on the ground! On his stomach...

As in he wouldn't put his arms behind his back, and obviously started fighting back.

You guys are too willing to excuse shooting someone as a first line of defense when the kid did nothing wrong and the cop didnt identify himself, lied about flashing oncoming traffic and then admitted to lying about the highbeams AFTER he denied it.

The kid was stupid to not just give up at that point when he was on the ground. But he was entrapped by an asshole cop that clearly was setting people up in order to pull them over.

As in he wouldn't put his arms behind his back, and obviously started fighting back.

You guys are too willing to excuse shooting someone as a first line of defense when the kid did nothing wrong and the cop didnt identify himself, lied about flashing oncoming traffic and then admitted to lying about the highbeams AFTER he denied it.

Moral of the story..... don't pick a fight with a man that has a gun.

I'm not excusing the cop you moron. What he did was entrapment which is why he should be held accountable.

Moral of the story..... don't pick a fight with a man that has a gun.

Exactly, he should of just lived to fight another day. He could of toasted that scumbag cop in court.

Resisting will only give you 2 choices you die or slam to the ground and get arrested. Why oh why this keep happening? Why is it so hard for these people to comply?
Because they were raised in a culture that tells them at home at school in the movies in Rap music to have NO regard for anyone but themselves. These fucking punks were the ones you saw in the grocery store checkout aged four smacking their mothers in the face. Their mothers, also raised in the 'no accountability' culture do nothing but let it happen.
Spoiled little brats with no regard for anyone but themselves.
Then they start driving and they encounter someone with REAL authority mandated by law to use that authority for the good of us all and the spoiled brats think they can act towards the cops like they've always talked to their parents, teachers and fucking guess what happens? They end up in jail or worse. Too fucking bad.

Not according to the Pros. pal.
He didn't even think it was worth charging the cop.
YOU LOSE AGAIN!
When was the last time you wore your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot" T-shirt in public loser?
Ya fucking right!
Add these punk to your list of failed 'causes'.

Resisting will only give you 2 choices you die or slam to the ground and get arrested. Why oh why this keep happening? Why is it so hard for these people to comply?
Because they were raised in a culture that tells them at home at school in the movies in Rap music to have NO regard for anyone but themselves. These fucking punks were the ones you saw in the grocery store checkout aged four smacking their mothers in the face. Their mothers, also raised in the 'no accountability' culture do nothing but let it happen.
Then they start driving and they encounter someone with REAL authority mandated by law to use that authority for the good of us all and the spoiled brats think they can act towards the cops like they've always talked to their parents, teachers and fucking guess what happens? They end up in jail or worse. Too fucking bad.

Because they were raised in a culture

Its a white boy. What type of music do these killer cops listen to? Classical?

If someone killed a cop, its extremely likely that they listen to rap music.

I doubt this guy was into all that

eric_frein.jpg

What do killer cops listen to?

Cop kicks phone out of teen's hand, shoots 7 times - CNN Video

Oh wait, he was.

When you resist police, you increase the chances of getting hurt or ventilated. Body bags will continue to fill as long as thugs keep ignoring this simple truth.

I believe the kid, I believe his only crime was giving a heads up to an oncoming car letting them know their high beams were on. To his death, it happen to be a cop...which in itself was a mistake. How this all ends, well after viewing the video, was the escalation worth it? I don't get this need for cops to always have to control us as though they're some fuckin Gods. Run his license plate and give the guy a ticket and let it go. If he's a harden criminal than wait for back up. I hate this I'm the fuckin king, do as I say shit. I feel for this kids family because all the kid try to do was help an oncoming car with its lights and now he's dead. To this family welcome to world of what blacks go through 25/7 and to all of us, understand that its really us against them at this point....cops are not the public servants anymore, they're are masters and rulers.
This was horrible poice work simple y no excuse for to have ended with a cop putting sevn rounds into a kid shittty shitty police work,the cops was an ass from the very beginning.
An authoritarian dick head with a gun,we need these gone fro our police forces,they have become the neo skinheads

You should see the video, the cop lied and escalated the situation. In a unmarked car I think, and was high beaming everyone in the face with his lights which he denied...then told the boy if he had treated the POLICE differently the POLICE wouldnt have pulled HIM over for the POLICE blinding people.

Anyone who watches this video and claims that shooting was justified hasnt shot shit off except their mouth
Its a rare day I agree with much anything you post ,but your dead on this one. That kid didn't deserve what happened to him.

You should see the video, the cop lied and escalated the situation. In a unmarked car I think, and was high beaming everyone in the face with his lights which he denied...then told the boy if he had treated the POLICE differently the POLICE wouldnt have pulled HIM over for the POLICE blinding people.

Anyone who watches this video and claims that shooting was justified hasnt shot shit off except their mouth
I watched the video the cop did not lie, the boy lied about high beams. The cop asked him repeatedly for his id and info and the kid refused. The cop ordered him out of his car and the kid CHOSE to fight him when he removed his phone. Sounds and LOOKS like a solid shoot to me.

I watched the video the cop did not lie, the boy lied about high beams....

Just this comment goes to show that you didnt watch the video and you have no point of reference

This killer of 3 cops enjoyed listening to Glen Beck when he wasn`t posting on Stormfront.
The Pittsburgh cop killer, the radio

Oh, so yay! Applaud the police for shooting unruly children now! These cops are HORRIBLY trained. If they cannot manage to gain control of a 17-year-old CHILD without shooting and/or killing him, then that is a VERY bad sign. There is absolutely NO excuse for this murder of this child.

This REALLY angers me! The police are supposed to protect and serve US, not treat us like murderers for traffic violations. This is absolutely inexcusable.

Forum List

Back