17 Tourists Killed in Tunisia. Why Does Anyone Visit These Middle East Countries ?

getting back to the OP------does anyone have some information on the MOTIVES of the people
who shot up the Museum?------their victims seem to have been just people who were booked on a ship TOUR of the area-----what
could they have had against them?
the op intentionally left those details out to showcase his isolationist paranoia and ignorance.
isis took credit for the shootings so the motivations are typical terrorist shit.

getting back to the OP------does anyone have some information on the MOTIVES of the people
who shot up the Museum?------their victims seem to have been just people who were booked on a ship TOUR of the area-----what
could they have had against them?
the op intentionally left those details out to showcase his isolationist paranoia and ignorance.
isis took credit for the shootings so the motivations are typical terrorist shit.

I got that already-----but even ISIS has a POINT to make other than random kill.
There has to be a target of a kind-----sorta.
Did the tourists insult muhummad or drink beer?

Despite having a bachelors degree in geography, I have never been outside the United States. I also have no desire to visit any foreign countries, and if I did, the Middle East sure would not be on my list. Going there gives the jihad terrorists a chance to kill them, or take them hostage, and hold them for ransom. I'm honestly debating with myself if Americans should even be permitted to visit these hellholes.

Sure there are hellholes here in the USA too. High crime Black communities. Well, I'd advise anyone concerned with their safety to stay away from them too. As for the Middle East, I don't know what the attraction is to a desert climate place, where whatever Islamic cultural attributes they have, I can get along very well without them.

Want to go traveling ? Lots of land to cover in the USA, Canada, and Europe.
yepp.gif
I have often wondered the same thing. On a trip to Spain some years ago, I visited Morocco and several places in Algeria, and Tunisia. To this day, I don't know why I agreed to do this. The accommodations were lousy, food was mediocre, and the locals were definitely not very friendly. I guess if you have family in these countries or your job requires that you go there, I suppose that's a good reason but just to go there as a tourist is just not a smart thing to do when there so many other wonderful places to visit in world.

Despite having a bachelors degree in geography, I have never been outside the United States. I also have no desire to visit any foreign countries, and if I did, the Middle East sure would not be on my list. Going there gives the jihad terrorists a chance to kill them, or take them hostage, and hold them for ransom. I'm honestly debating with myself if Americans should even be permitted to visit these hellholes.

Sure there are hellholes here in the USA too. High crime Black communities. Well, I'd advise anyone concerned with their safety to stay away from them too. As for the Middle East, I don't know what the attraction is to a desert climate place, where whatever Islamic cultural attributes they have, I can get along very well without them.

yepp.gif

We should enourage our rightwing christian fundamentalists to visit there

What do Muslims do when they get diarrhea?
I don't know? what do Muslims do when they get diarrhea?

Dunno? I've heard..or read that they wipe their asses with their hands. It just occurred to me that a good case of the Hershey squirts would make that nearly impossible. Any Muslims out there that can clear this up?

Desert vegetation is not very skin friendly. I've had to go without TP up here in the Pacific NW when camping or hiking but we have a variety of leaves and grasses that makes the cleanup painless.
This is just a spin off of what it smells like in many countries that don't have flushing toilets. Do we REALLY need to go to a third world Muslim country to know what rotting shit smells like?

yepp.gif

Since it appears that guno wants to see Christians killed (not enough are being killed by the Muslim extremists for him to be satisfied), may I suggest that we send shmucks like guno to some spot in the Middle East to take the place of the Christians. Any decent person would be horrified that people who were just tourists would have been slaughtered like these were in Tunisia. How would guno feel if he saved his money, booked a cruise with friends and relatives, and then some of the people who went with him would eventually end up lying in their own blood?

Middle east, North Africa, ho hum, no big deal. They are both the Islamic, nutjob world. That's the point.
really? if it's no big deal why did you start your rant with this little gem?:" Despite having a bachelors degree in geography" - projectionist.
I felt like it. :biggrin:
gee, having a BA would make one think you could come up with a more mature retort than that.
IMMATURE: a word boring people use to describe fun people.
biggrin.gif
you could never be considered fun even in the broadest sense
Not by YOU.
biggrin.gif

yepp.gif

We should encourage everyone to stay the hell away from there. (except for US troops needing to keep a handle on nuclear weapons, and exterminate the jihadists- ISIS, Boko Haram, etc)

Dunno? I've heard..or read that they wipe their asses with their hands. It just occurred to me that a good case of the Hershey squirts would make that nearly impossible. Any Muslims out there that can clear this up?

Desert vegetation is not very skin friendly. I've had to go without TP up here in the Pacific NW when camping or hiking but we have a variety of leaves and grasses that makes the cleanup painless.
This is just a spin off of what it smells like in many countries that don't have flushing toilets. Do we REALLY need to go to a third world Muslim country to know what rotting shit smells like?
funny! new York city always smells like that.
the places I've been in Europe are about the same as here.
to get back to your comment in India people drop a load anywhere it's convenient but then again you can see that in any homeless camp here in the good ole usa. too.

really? if it's no big deal why did you start your rant with this little gem?:" Despite having a bachelors degree in geography" - projectionist.
gee, having a BA would make one think you could come up with a more mature retort than that.
biggrin.gif
Not by YOU.
biggrin.gif
by any one who is not a paranoid...

yepp.gif

We should encourage everyone to stay the hell away from there. (except for US troops needing to keep a handle on nuclear weapons, and exterminate the jihadists- ISIS, Boko Haram, etc)
note the lack of logic if everyone stayed away, there would be no need to send troops.....you should volunteer....

to get back to your comment in India people drop a load anywhere it's convenient but then again you can see that in any homeless camp here in the good ole usa. too.

I can't speak for the entirety of our country but here in Seattle the homeless camps are supplied sani-cans to reduce unsanitary conditions. Also the portable toilets are distributed into the higher travel routes of homeless and in the entrances of city parks. I watch a large piece of real estate in one of the worst/most traveled homeless areas and can say in 5 years I have never come across any human waste other than vomit which I attribute to the Bar on the property.

I walked all over Manhattan Island several years ago and frankly I was surprised how clean it was, The descriptions one see's and hears about how run down NY. NY is way over exaggerated.

I can't speak for the entirety of our country but here in Seattle the homeless camps are supplied sani-cans to reduce unsanitary conditions. Also the portable toilets are distributed into the higher travel routes of homeless and in the entrances of city parks. I watch a large piece of real estate in one of the worst/most traveled homeless areas and can say in 5 years I have never come across any human waste other than vomit which I attribute to the Bar on the property.

I walked all over Manhattan Island several years ago and frankly I was surprised how clean it was, The descriptions one see's and hears about how run down NY. NY is way over exaggerated.
lately nyc has come up a lot ...but still.
as to the homeless camps here in so cal the city governments won't supply anything.

biggrin.gif
Not by YOU.
biggrin.gif
by any one who is not a paranoid...

Calling normal reaction to jihad "paranoid" in 2015, is clearly a denial syndrome, brought on by too much leftwing media programming.

images
images

150114213655-christopher-lee-cornell-large-169.jpg

FBI tracked plot to attack U.S. Capitol for months - CNN.com

images

Oklahoma Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-Worker - Starts to Behead Another Before Gunman Stops Him - Freedom Outpost

image.jpg
images

http://www.newenglishreview.org/blog.../blog_id/56337

Texas Muslim killed daughter her lesbian lover left Koran open to verse condemning homosexuality Creeping Sharia

images

Hatchet-wielding Muslim radical who attacked rookie New York cops, 'spent months visiting jihadist websites, and stalked officers for hours.

GN071214Kapelos_848x480_368462403549.jpg

Purported Islamic State video calls for attacks on Canadians - National Globalnews.ca

images

Boston Marathon bombings - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/...t-his-father-dead-in-church-on-easter-sunday/

Muslim accused of beheading 2 Christians in U.S.

ISIS Urges Supporters To Kill 100 U.S. Military Personnel On Hacked Hit List

And all this (and many more) are just the violent side of jihad in America. Then we have the Muslim Brotherhood's Islamization, and all their front groups.

images
media.nl

yepp.gif

note the lack of logic if everyone stayed away, there would be no need to send troops.....you should volunteer....
I guess your liberal media never told you that jihad has been going on continuously for 1400 years, right ?
geez.gif
And that it's killed 270 million people around the world.

EARTH TO DAWS: Here's a partial list of attacks by Muslims upon non-Muslims (who "stayed away") >>

Basra attacked/conquered - 634 AD

Damascus attacked/conquered - 635 AD

Ctesiphon attacked/conquered - 636 AD

Alexandria attacked/conquered - 641 AD

Sicily attacked/conquered - 666 AD

Kabul attacked/conquered - 670 AD

Jerusalem attacked/conquered - 687 AD

Carthage attacked/conquered - 698 AD

Southern Spain attacked/conquered - 711 AD

Narbonne (Southern France) attacked/conquered - 720 AD

Battle of Poitiers (France) - Muslim advance halted - 732 AD

Armenia attacked/conquered - 1064 AD

Battle of Manzikert - 1071 AD

Nicaea attacked/conquered - 1331 AD

Kosovo attacked/conquered - 1389 AD

Bulgaria attacked/conquered - 1393 AD

Constantinople attacked - 1453 AD

Greece attacked/conquered - 1460 AD

Belgrade attacked/conquered - 1521 AD

Siege of Vienna (attacked) - Muslim advance halted - 1683 AD

Many more after.

Last edited:

yepp.gif

That is exactly what Muslims have been asking westerns to do for over 50 years. Get the hell out and stay out. They don't want to be saved, democratized, or westernized. They want to be left alone to slaughter each other and cram their version of Islam down their neighbors throat. I think we should oblige them.

Forum List

Back