17 Tourists Killed in Tunisia. Why Does Anyone Visit These Middle East Countries ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Despite having a bachelors degree in geography, I have never been outside the United States. I also have no desire to visit any foreign countries, and if I did, the Middle East sure would not be on my list. Going there gives the jihad terrorists a chance to kill them, or take them hostage, and hold them for ransom. I'm honestly debating with myself if Americans should even be permitted to visit these hellholes.

Sure there are hellholes here in the USA too. High crime Black communities. Well, I'd advise anyone concerned with their safety to stay away from them too. As for the Middle East, I don't know what the attraction is to a desert climate place, where whatever Islamic cultural attributes they have, I can get along very well without them.

Want to go traveling ? Lots of land to cover in the USA, Canada, and Europe.
yepp.gif

Despite having a bachelors degree in geography, I have never been outside the United States. I also have no desire to visit any foreign countries, and if I did, the Middle East sure would not be on my list. Going there gives the jihad terrorists a chance to kill them, or take them hostage, and hold them for ransom. I'm honestly debating with myself if Americans should even be permitted to visit these hellholes.

Sure there are hellholes here in the USA too. High crime Black communities. Well, I'd advise anyone concerned with their safety to stay away from them too. As for the Middle East, I don't know what the attraction is to a desert climate place, where whatever Islamic cultural attributes they have, I can get along very well without them.

yepp.gif
than you have no right to judge other societies in any way...
you have a classic case of xenophobia ....and then some..

Last edited:

yepp.gif
then you have no right to judge other societies in any way...
"Then" meaning what ?

yepp.gif
Why can't he judge other societies? Do we live in a totalitarian state of your liking?

You must be full of progressive foolishness...including political correctness and moral equivalence.

yepp.gif
Why can't he judge other societies? Do we live in a totalitarian state of your liking?

You must be full of progressive foolishness...including political correctness and moral equivalence.
I think he meant if I didn't go there, I can't judge them. I guess he forgot this is 2015. We have satellite TV, internet, movies, cable news, etc. Maybe he might have been right in 1915. I don't need to smell their rotting food selling in outdoor foodstands to judge them.

yepp.gif
Yeah I want to see as much of the world as I can before I die but the middle east is a no no.

yepp.gif
than you have no right to judge other societies in any way...
"Then" meaning what ?
a typo Nazi too

yepp.gif

he cant judge as he has no experience with any other nations to draw from. it's like having a blind man judge an art show.
the hubris in here reeks.

yepp.gif

I think he meant if I didn't go there, I can't judge them. I guess he forgot this is 2015. We have satellite TV, internet, movies, cable news, etc. Maybe he might have been right in 1915. I don't need to smell their rotting food selling in outdoor foodstands to judge them.
no shit head I'm correct period
movies sat com cable are shadows and not the full experience.
do like the false description of food stands...
way to rationalize....

yepp.gif
than you have no right to judge other societies in any way...till can't figure out what you're talking about. No problem. I'm quite OK not knowing.

As for "xenophobia" that is defined as > the unreasoned fear of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange.
Well if you can't come up with a very clear "reason" for wanting to stay away from the middle east, then you're either as dumb as a box of rocks, or you've been living in a closet for the last 22 years + have a severe case of multiculturalitis.

yepp.gif

he cant judge as he has no experience with any other nations to draw from. it's like having a blind man judge an art show.
Experience isn't necessary for judgement. KNOWLEDGE is what's necessary. I don't need the experience of robbing a bank to judge that act as illegal. That comes from knowledge. That comes from various good sources, all within the USA.

yepp.gif

way to rationalize....
That;s what YOU are doing. Trying to say experience is necessary for judgement. That's just ridiculous.

yepp.gif

Experience isn't necessary for judgement. KNOWLEDGE is what's necessary. I don't need the experience of robbing a bank to judge that act as illegal. That comes from knowledge. That comes from various good sources, all within the USA.
bullshit! you can have no real knowledge without experience...even hear the term you can't learn this in books.
you are so full of shit it's wonder you don't explode.
a real live jingoist who'd a thunk it!

yepp.gif

way to rationalize....
That;s what YOU are doing. Trying to say experience is necessary for judgement. That's just ridiculous.
more crap.
yes I can do that as I have the experience to judge .
you on the other hand CANNOT.

yepp.gif

bullshit! you can have no real knowledge without experience...even her the term you can't learn this in books.
You are incredibly stupid. I already proved you don't need experience to engage in judgement. So let's go back to my analogy. Do you need to experience robbing a bank yourself, to judge it to be illegal ? Do you need to catch a 200 pound tuna, to know that is a strenuous task ? Do you need to go to the arctic in winter to know it's cold there ? I feel like I'm talking to a 4 year old.
geez.gif

way to rationalize....
more crap.
Oh, so I "CANNOT" do the things I mentioned in Post # 16 ? Why not daws ? Why can't I judge catching a 200 lb tuna as strenuous, just by seeing a fisherman struggle with it, for 2 hours ? Why would I have to do it myself ? Sounds to me like you are repeating the typical, liberal, silly jibberish spouted off on liberal media channels, that the rest of us just laugh at. :laugh:

bullshit! you can have no real knowledge without experience...even her the term you can't learn this in books.
You are incredibly stupid. I already proved you don't need experience to engage in judgement. So let's go back to my analogy. Do you need to experience robbing a bank yourself, to judge it to be illegal ? Do you need to catch a 200 pound tuna, to know that is a strenuous task ? Do you need to go to the arctic in winter to know it's cold there ? I feel like I'm talking to a 4 year old.
geez.gif
matter of fact you do.
your analogy is laughable...all of it is rationalization
the only thing you've proven is you are a pretentious fuck who lives in the dark.
but I knew that already, because I've had a shit load of experience with ass hats like you.
just couldn't resist the urge to poke you with a stick.

way to rationalize....
more crap.
Oh, so I "CANNOT" do the things I mentioned in Post # 16 ? Why not daws ? Why can't I judge catching a 200 lb tuna as strenuous, just by seeing a fisherman struggle with it, for 2 hours ? Why would I have to do it myself ? Sounds to me like you are repeating the typical, liberal, silly jibberish spouted off on liberal media channels, that the rest of us just laugh at. :laugh:
rationalization

yepp.gif

bullshit! you can have no real knowledge without experience...even hear the term you can't learn this in books.
Maybe all the people who voted for Republicans in November 2014. But that's not jingoism (which is extremism). That is nationalism, including an urgent wish to uphold NATIONAL SECURITY.

Forum List

Back