16 killed in "freedom flotilla"!

Rev 9:16 The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.
I

YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis

Outstanding choice, CMike. God don't fool around. "Any of you homo's touch me and I'll kill you." Any of you touch my stuff, and I'll KILL you.

I keep on telling people, don't mess with God. When he says He will kill you, He don't mess around.

The only way that Israeli commandos were injured was because of armed resistence aboard the ship.

Israel was certainly right to stop it. For all they know the boats are filled with missiles for Hamas.

FOXNews.com - Israeli Officials Claim Aid Flotilla Had Ties to Al Qaeda, PM Gives Military 'Full Support'

The Israeli military attacked a Gaza-bound aid flotilla, leaving at least 10 dead, after receiving reports that the fleet had links to al Qaeda, the Israeli ambassador to Denmark said Monday.

"Before the flotilla entered Israeli waters, rumor had it that the organizers [of the aid initiative] had links with the al Qaeda terrorist network," Arthur Avnon was quoted as saying on the website of public broadcaster DR.

....Commandos stormed six ships carrying hundreds of pro-Palestinian activists on an aid mission to the blockaded Gaza Strip, killing at least 10 people and wounding dozens after encountering unexpected resistance as the forces boarded the vessels.
Netanyahu, however, said Israeli soldiers were attacked and defending themselves in the raid.

Avnon echoed Netanyahu’s sentiments, lamenting the loss of life but saying, "the [Israeli] soldiers were welcomed with violence when they climbed on board. One of them was injured in the stomach and others were injured with baseball bats."
An Israeli military spokesman said two guns had been discovered on the ships and Israel's military chief, General Gaby Ashkenazi, blamed the violence on Turkish nongovernmental organization (NGO) IHH, which he characterized as "extremist."

...The Israeli military said seven soldiers were wounded, one of them seriously.

...An Al-Jazeera reporter on one of the Turkish ships said the Israelis fired at the vessel before boarding it. The Israelis, who had declared they would not let the ships reach Gaza, said they only opened fire after being attacked by activists with sticks, knives and live fire from weapons seized from the Israeli commandos.

Holy shit you are reetawrded beyond recognition. That link doesn't show anything exept israel trying to justify murdering civilians based on "reports" of a connection to alkida. ***** like you have the blood of innocent murder victims on your hands. Although, as sick as you are, you probably joyfully replace soap with the blood of children if they are from a country you are told not to like.

... civilians were killed you fucking idiot.

Look how fucking sick you punks are. Let's say it didn't happen in international waters.....how the hell can you defend murdering unarmed civilians? Even in a legit war it is an international crime to murder unarmed civilians.

God claimed Eden as His land. He put the Jews in charge of it. They are doing what God told them to do. The Bible says that in the last days those boat riding Satan Worshipping Idiots are going to try to attack Israel with a Two Hundred Million man army. God is going to come to Earth and personally kill every one of those followers of Allah (Satan). They deserve to die. Not because I said it, but because GOD JHVH said it.

You like to use the Fuck word all over the place. Well, let me tell you something about that. Don't FUCK with God because He will dispatch you directly to Hell. You do not pass Go. You do not collect Two Hundred Dollars. You just die and go to hell on an express train.

Simple fact of the matter is that this flotilla went up against the Lord God Almighty and they deserve to be destroyed. God does not want this trash coming into His Land of Eden.

The non-Christian World needs to understand that the land belongs to God. He has allowed the Jews the use of the land. Anybody who wants to try to defy God Almighty can go to hell where they belong.

Rev 9:16 The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.
In the Last Days, an army of Two Hundred Million will be slaughtered by Jesus Christ himself when they try to come up against the Land of God Almighty. I recommend that all of you read your Bible and find out where you stand. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

You're one seriously sick bitch.

I am a simple Bible believing Christian. You are of your father the Devil, (Satan or Allah) who is the father of all liars. You are condemned to Hell where you belong. Read the Bible and find the plan of Salvation and maybe you can save your stinking arse. I doubt that can happen though.

God claimed Eden as His land. He put the Jews in charge of it. They are doing what God told them to do. The Bible says that in the last days those boat riding Satan Worshipping Idiots are going to try to attack Israel with a Two Hundred Million man army. God is going to come to Earth and personally kill every one of those followers of Allah (Satan). They deserve to die. Not because I said it, but because GOD JHVH said it.

You like to use the Fuck word all over the place. Well, let me tell you something about that. Don't FUCK with God because He will dispatch you directly to Hell. You do not pass Go. You do not collect Two Hundred Dollars. You just die and go to hell on an express train.

Your whole crusader-philosophy is off-topic.
Turkish FM has spoken in UN security council, currently UK representative speaks. I dont believe, there will come anything out of this. Tomorrow, NATO will meet. There wont come out anything substantial also.
For you Westerners this whole thing will loose momentum in some days, for Turkey not.
Just as the Prime Minister said, this week will draw the road-map to follow.
One side-product will be to cement the already prevailing view in Turkish public, that transatlantic community is US interests only. In this context is also the Israelian-centrist media, which now come out with Alqaeda-Terrorist sailors.

Confrontation is only in its last form the military conflict. To such an event it wont come, but still, look at the map. All around Turkey are weak Muslim entities that seek for support. Turkey has many option to confront Israel, directly and indirectly. As the Prime MInister said, this week and the reactions will form the future road.map in dealing with Israel.
You shall not think in 1 week everything is business as usual, there do play different factors. Besides the strategic aspects, there is the question of Prestige.
If Turkey would be Qatar with no goals and aims for this region, maybe indeed in 1 week would be business as usual.

Besides the Human tragedy, Turkey has been pissed on in-front of world-community.
For the future, we will show, that we are no country to be pissed at in this region.

Turkey has been pissed on in-front of world-community.
For the future, we will show, that we are no country to be pissed at in this region.

Turkey as one of the Satanic countries of the world needs to be nuked out of Existence. The Bible predicts that very soon one third of the world's population will be killed in an ugly war that not only kills that many people, but poisons the worlds oceans and kills the plants and trees. Everybody know that can only be a nuclear war. Hopefully the Turks and Iranian will be the first to go. They need to die in the worst way.

... civilians were killed you fucking idiot.

Look how fucking sick you punks are. Let's say it didn't happen in international waters.....how the hell can you defend murdering unarmed civilians? Even in a legit war it is an international crime to murder unarmed civilians.

Allah is the arabic translation of the word "God" so you just called God.....Satan you dumb freak.

Then you spew something about Eden.....you stoopid fucking dildo.....Israel is no where near Eden and even if it was, God surely does not approve the murdering of unarmed civilians you sick fuck.

You don't know the first fucking thing about Christ but you exploit that name to justify your sickness which puts you in the same boat of Islamic extremists who cheer when unarmed civilians are killed.

Turkey as one of the Satanic countries of the world needs to be nuked out of Existence. The Bible predicts that very soon one third of the world's population will be killed in an ugly war that not only kills that many people, but poisons the worlds oceans and kills the plants and trees. Everybody know that can only be a nuclear war. Hopefully the Turks and Iranian will be the first to go. They need to die in the worst way.

Okay......you have reached hell's lower bowels of fucking freakery sickness.

Your whole crusader-philosophy is off-topic.
Turkish FM has spoken in UN security council, currently UK representative speaks. I dont believe, there will come anything out of this. Tomorrow, NATO will meet. There wont come out anything substantial also.
For you Westerners this whole thing will loose momentum in some days, for Turkey not.
Just as the Prime Minister said, this week will draw the road-map to follow.
One side-product will be to cement the already prevailing view in Turkish public, that transatlantic community is US interests only. In this context is also the Israelian-centrist media, which now come out with Alqaeda-Terrorist sailors.

Confrontation is only in its last form the military conflict. To such an event it wont come, but still, look at the map. All around Turkey are weak Muslim entities that seek for support. Turkey has many option to confront Israel, directly and indirectly. As the Prime MInister said, this week and the reactions will form the future road.map in dealing with Israel.
You shall not think in 1 week everything is business as usual, there do play different factors. Besides the strategic aspects, there is the question of Prestige.
If Turkey would be Qatar with no goals and aims for this region, maybe indeed in 1 week would be business as usual.

Besides the Human tragedy, Turkey has been pissed on in-front of world-community.

Turkey is a huge empty void of nothing.

Screw Turkey.

They ought to have shown some tiny bit of rationality and not allowed themselves to be a part of the idiotic "flotilla."

Too bad their idiocy got them what they deserved.

Piss on Turkey. Just don't use that one at Thanksgiving. God alone knows what the stuffing is.

All of you Satanists always verbally attack the Children of God. For that you will die. It is not of my choosing. God has condemned you to death.

Read Revelation to see about the global die off within one generation of the Return of the Jews to God's Promised land to them of Israel. One generation is approximately 65 years. Thus, the nuclear war will happen any time now. Since all of the prophecies that relate to the end times of the Earth have come true why would you start doubting prophecy now? Are you crazy?

(...)
Piss on Turkey.(...)

:eusa_angel:
I am no administrative politician and no general, unlike Neubarth, I therefore do not talk of conquering or nuking nations.
I have to wait, which sounds do come out of administrative Turkey.
I am very confident, that our response will be in utilizing almost all capabilities we have.
In the near future, even Israelian government might collapse and lead there to new elections.
If Turkey jumps, whole region jumps with.

International waters:
image.jpg

Last edited:
(...)
Piss on Turkey.(...)

I am no administrative politician and no general, unlike Neubarth, I therefore do not talk of conquering or nuking nations.
I am very confident, that our response will be in utilizing almost all capabilities we have.
In the near future, even Israelian government might collapse and lead there to new elections.

International waters:
[image snipped. nobody is denying that the boarding took place in international waters.]

Let me clue you in. Turkey will huff and puff and do jack and shit.

End of story.

Last edited:

All of you Satanists always verbally attack the Children of God. For that you will die. It is not of my choosing. God has condemned you to death.

Read Revelation to see about the global die off within one generation of the Return of the Jews to God's Promised land to them of Israel. One generation is approximately 65 years. Thus, the nuclear war will happen any time now. Since all of the prophecies that relate to the end times of the Earth have come true why would you start doubting prophecy now? Are you crazy?

Every generation since the Resurrection there have been truly sick fucking punks like you who claim Armegeddon is going to happen any minute. You're just another sad fucking bitch trying to use God to justifyl your hate.

(...)
Piss on Turkey.(...)

International waters:
[image snipped. nobody is denying that the boarding took place in international waters.]

Let me clue you in. Turkey will huff and puff and do jack and shit.

End of story.

Yes....people have tried to deny it happened in international waters but a Snitch Bitch like you will use any excuse to edit out facts you don't like. There were European ships in the convoy.....carrying our allies and Americans....but hey.....like I predicted on the first page....there would be no shortage of hypocrisy. So far almost every single person who has defended Israel murdering unarmed civilians are the same people who said the murder of unarmed civilians justified invading and occupying two nations that didn't attack us.

You fucking Nationalists will be a key contributor to the fall of the West's Empire.

Turkey is responsible for trying to force a bunch of extremists into Israeli territory.

They are the ones responsible for the injuring of the Israeli soldiers.

Forum List

Back