150 students murdered at Kenya U. by demonic Islamists--- or as Obama says "violent extremists"

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Nearly 150 dead in Al-Shabaab school attack Kenyan officials say Fox News

If you are a Christian or say you are a Christian, you were shot in the head immediately. But this has nothing to do with religion, does it Barack. The battle is still waging at this university with allegedly hundreds of students still hiding out or being held.

This scourge is something that has gotten so far out of control there may be little chance of eradicating it world wide. Islam has been corrupted and demonized by the Evil One. No, not all Muslims, are evil or possessed. But millions upon millions are. And they will gladly kill themselves if they can kill 20 or more "infidels" with them.

The solutions to this are becoming as few as are those in congress and the administration willing to attack it.

Nearly 150 dead in Al-Shabaab school attack Kenyan officials say Fox News

If you are a Christian or say you are a Christian, you were shot in the head immediately. But this has nothing to do with religion, does it Barack. The battle is still waging at this university with allegedly hundreds of students still hiding out or being held.

This scourge is something that has gotten so far out of control there may be little chance of eradicating it world wide. Islam has been corrupted and demonized by the Evil One. No, not all Muslims, are evil or possessed. But millions upon millions are. And they will gladly kill themselves if they can kill 20 or more "infidels" with them.

The solutions to this are becoming as few as are those in congress and the administration willing to attack it.

My goodness...in the country of Obama's birth. How could this happen?

tumblr_mlv663Hqxv1sndv3bo1_500.png

Just want you to know...congrats. You'll be the first person on USMB I ever put on ignore. I love opposing opinions.

But you're just annoying and offer nothing.

Cancer will get you soon. But im silencing you from my view first. I'll never see your opinion or statement again. Goodbye dipshit.

^
-Considers himself among those who he believes to be "good people"

-Goes around wishing cancer upon other people

LOL

^
-Considers himself among those who he believes to be "good people"

-Goes around wishing cancer upon other people

LOL

He didnt wish cancer on "people". He wished cancer on just you, which is appropriate. You probably deserve it, plus youre a fucking weirdo who believes there is power in symbols, so youre just a retard anyway.

I am writing a new bible about BlaBlo the purple alien. BlaBlo created the universe, thus he created Earth and humans. This is true, because it is in my book, which BlaBlo instructed me to write. He would tell you himself, but he cannot be seen or heard. Just trust me.

You may now all worship BlaBlo.

Meanwhile the loons on the left are losing their collective minds because they can't get pizza

actually, that is an inaccurate statement....gays were always able to get pizza, cakes, flowers and photos......they were just asked to get anything related to a gay wedding service at businesses that did not have a religious issue with it........

I wonder if any of these students considered carrying a gun on campus....but according to the anti gunners...that would just have made the murder by islamic terrorists worse.....

Forum List

Back