15 Years in Prison

Sounds reasonable to me. The guy committed vandalism and a hate crime.
Fifteen years in prison for vandalism is reasonable to you. Interesting.
It is also reasonable to him that Kate Steinle's murderer got off scot-free.

So...you must consider the source.
This guy entered a guilty plea. In the Steinle case, the shooter was tried by a jury. The two cases are totally dissimilar.
They are entirely dissimilar, but that was not my point. Why to strawman argument?
I was not the person who brought up the Steinle case.
Yet another strawman post. Who besides yourself posted that you did?

Fifteen years in prison for vandalism is reasonable to you. Interesting.
It is also reasonable to him that Kate Steinle's murderer got off scot-free.

So...you must consider the source.
This guy entered a guilty plea. In the Steinle case, the shooter was tried by a jury. The two cases are totally dissimilar.
They are entirely dissimilar, but that was not my point. Why to strawman argument?
I was not the person who brought up the Steinle case.
Yet another strawman post. Who besides yourself posted that you did?
Please point me to the place in which I am making a "straw man" argument. People are wandering all over this thread, speaking of "Sharia Law," beheading statues in Catholic Churches, all sorts of fanciful tales. A habitual offender attacked a house of worship, we have laws against doing such a thing, everyone knows it.
But why all the effort to defend such a person who would do this? Let him serve his 15 years.

Sounds reasonable to me. The guy committed vandalism and a hate crime.

An armed felon slashed a house of worship, destroyed furnishings, etc. Not unusual for armed felons to get years. Armed burglary, hate crime enhancement.

Here is the "prankster". Volunteer to take him in your house:

bacon-mosque-prison-sentence.jpg

Last edited:
Joey is a psycho.

This case should be broomed as an 8th Amendment violation...15 years for petty vandalism is certainly cruel and unusual punishment.
I guess whatever he did was not considered petty in the opinion of whoever gave him such a long sentence.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It being a mosque that he messed with is another factor of the matter. When people leave such marks on religious property, they will only be making things worse for themselves once the dust has settled.

Forum List

Back