15 Years in Prison

Okay Joe, sure. You are a fascinating little study. And by the way, thanks for that last sentence. I'm thrilled with that.
I'm sure you are. You are too self-important, little man.
Thanks, Joe. You attack and insult and mock anyone who dares to disagree with you, and you call OTHERS self-important and pompous. Holy crap. That's how crazed and blind you are*.

You've been my favorite study here, though, I'll give you that. The poster child for both hardcore partisan ideology and the Regressive Left. That's pretty cool. You're like a one stop shop.

* You may indeed be this crazed and blind, but I'm beginning to wonder if this is all for real. You're a little over the top, even for USMB.

Joey is a psycho.
I'm seriously beginning to wonder if he's for real.

He's like a walking bumper sticker, a crazed college kid.

He may be on your side, trying to make Regressives look as ridiculous as possible.
I wonder if Joey might be a revolutionary new type of spambot: a STUPIDBOT.
He's not stupid. He's either actually this lost, or he's just playing around. Not sure right now.

Thanks, Joe. You attack and insult and mock anyone who dares to disagree with you, and you call OTHERS self-important and pompous. Holy crap. That's how crazed and blind you are*.

You've been my favorite study here, though, I'll give you that. The poster child for both hardcore partisan ideology and the Regressive Left. That's pretty cool. You're like a one stop shop.

Always a sign you've lost the argument--- when you make the discussion about me.

So your argument- for those playing along at home, was that Islam (eek, there's a hairy Arab hiding under Mac's bed, right next to the PC Policeman!) is a protected religion.

Which I EASILY slapped down by showing people who vandalized Christian Churches got equally stiff sentences.

Always a sign you've lost the argument--- when you make the discussion about me.

So your argument- for those playing along at home, was that Islam (eek, there's a hairy Arab hiding under Mac's bed, right next to the PC Policeman!) is a protected religion.

Which I EASILY slapped down by showing people who vandalized Christian Churches got equally stiff sentences.
Okay Joe, thanks. I'm sure you're right.

Anyway, sorry for the derail, Compost . Joe has once again completely beaten and humiliated me. So, back to the madness!

He is also psychotic.

Ditchweed, you have to put on your big-boy pants if you want to argue with the big-boys.

Let me know when you come back with an argument that is relevant other than "Joe is a big meanyhead".

So, we've established that people who vandalize houses of worship do get stiff sentences, and while there could be a good argument made as to why that is the case, this guy really didn't get that stiff of a sentence compared to people who vandalize Christian churches.

'Rot in Hell': Shaw Airmen accused of vandalizing church with satanic graffiti

SUMTER COUNTY, SC (WIS) -

The Sumter County Sheriff's Office arrested a group of Airmen from Shaw Air Force Base on charges that they spray-painted Satanic graffiti on a rural church.

According to sheriff's office, the group members have been identified as Kayla Marie Eilerman, Clayre Marie Savage, Daveion Raaheim Green and Brandon Munoz.

#076: 02-20-97 - Two Klansmen Receive Lengthy Sentences for Burning Two South Carolina Churches

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Two former members of the Christian
Knights of the Ku Klux Klan who pled guilty to burning two
predominantly African American churches in South Carolina last
year were each sentenced today to at least 18 years in prison,
the Justice Department announced.

Gary Christopher Cox, 23, was sentenced to prison for 19 and
one half years and Timothy Adron Welch, 24, was sentenced to
prison for 18 years today in the U.S. District Court in
Charleston. The two pled guilty last August to violating federal
civil rights and arson statutes for burning the Mt. Zion AME
Church in Greeleyville on June 20, 1995, and the Macedonia
Baptist Church in Bloomville on the following day.

Okay Joe, thanks. I'm sure you're right.

Anyway, sorry for the derail, Compost . Joe has once again completely beaten and humiliated me. So, back to the madness!
WTF!!!

Joe's never right.

He might be a serial offender and that is why he got so much time..

Shhhh... don't tell them that. They all think this is a vast conspiracy to impose Sharia Law on sweet Christian people.

Notice that they make a big deal about the Bacon and not the actual vandalism.
Yeah...in a nation with a huge prison population, we need to put more in prison for minor offenses.

Makes sense if you are a fool.

Yeah...in a nation with a huge prison population, we need to put more in prison for minor offenses.

Makes sense if you are a fool.

I don't think this is a minor offense. This was a malicious hate crime. Frankly, these are the guys you WANT to punish, to discourage all the other racist assholes who might think this is a good idea.

Equally stiff? Nah, and you failed to acknowledge it when it was brought to your attention.

Typical regressive trolling. These idiots deserve muslim scum and all that it entails.

I don't think this is a minor offense. This was a malicious hate crime. Frankly, these are the guys you WANT to punish, to discourage all the other racist assholes who might think this is a good idea
So atheists who vandalize a church should do 15 years in prison.

Forum List

Back