$15,000 lie detector software shows Cain is telling truth, accuser is not.

Squirrel is now a racial slur?
Ahhhh, that perpetual CON$ervastive dumb act. Your Messiah is calling Obama a RAT when he calls Obama a squirrel, as if you are too stupid to know. That is called DEHUMANIZATION. And DEHUMANIZING blacks has been a staple of racists as long as racists have existed. Again as if you are too stupid to know.

wow.

You are aware, of course, that you are actually a racist?

You want to treat black people differently than you do white people.

You look at a mans color before determining what you CAN and what you CAN NOT say to him.

You make decisions on what to do based on the color of a persons skin.

That makes you a racist.
That's one hell of a rationalization. Your MessiahRushie dehumanizes Obama and that makes ME a racist. :cuckoo:

And where exactly did I say it was OK to dehumanize whites or anyone else for that matter. I merely pointed out that dehumanizing blacks was a common practice of racists. This is typical of CON$, they make up Straw Men to to justify their rationalizations!!!

was actually a CBS news affiliate reposted on youtube. but ooooooooook enjoy your fantasy, bones.
Because a talking head on a CBS News affiliate introduces someone as an "expert" does not make that subject an expert. And I know this because I am an "expert." (And so are you.)

I know you're lying. Nice try, though.

So no one is or was ever referred to as a racist when they showed disdain for Obama?

Interesting.
Not what I said. He was never called a racist for calling Obama a buffoon.

Now, where is Natalee Holloway if this investigator is so good?

Liar, yes I was. I'm not saying by YOU, but yes I was.

The whole deal was because of the newly surfaced pictures depicting obama as a monkey, so the next time I called obama a buffoon, I was called every name in the book including racist by you obama worshiping leftists.

No, they were called a racist when they said things like the below, and when confronted with their racist personal attacks the racists said they were called racists for criticizing Obama's policies.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

October 15, 2008
RUSH: What sharply personal attacks? All they are is people telling the truth about the little squirrel. What personal attacks? "Well, see, Rush, there you go, that's a personal attack right there." No, no, no, no. Not a personal attack.

Squirrel is now a racial slur?
Ahhhh, that perpetual CON$ervastive dumb act. Your Messiahrushie is calling Obama a RAT when he calls Obama a squirrel, as if you are too stupid to know. That is called DEHUMANIZATION. And DEHUMANIZING blacks has been a staple of racists as long as racists have existed. Again as if you are too stupid to know.

You haven't taken your meds yet I see.

Oh, yeah....that's credible.

Cain is such a buffoon.

TJ Ward is one of the most renowned law enforcement investigators in the country
. Just saying. Also, it is becoming obvious that you do not care about the truth, only perpetuating lies for political agenda. A typical lefty is a typical liar...so keep showing everyone how typical you are. It is amusing.
According to you.

Where's Natalee Holloway if he's so good?

Oh, yeah, real credible.

This is s really stupid statement. It cannot tell anyone any information except whether they are lying. Unless her killer says "Natalie Hollaway is NOT buried in my back yard" the machine has no way of telling where she is.

Hello McFly? Anyone in there?:cuckoo:

I have dealt with a polygraph. Polygraphs are crap.

But this story has Obama's fingerprints all over it. It is how he got rid of all of his competitors in the past. Obama has just used this method of dealing with inconvenient opposition once too often.

I honestly don't believe that this is Obama and the left if it was then they would have waited for the general, after Cain won the GOP nom to bring it out. This, imo, is from someone in the GOP race.

So no one is or was ever referred to as a racist when they showed disdain for Obama?

Interesting.
Not what I said. He was never called a racist for calling Obama a buffoon.

Now, where is Natalee Holloway if this investigator is so good?

Liar, yes I was. I'm not saying by YOU, but yes I was.

The whole deal was because of the newly surfaced pictures depicting obama as a monkey, so the next time I called obama a buffoon, I was called every name in the book including racist by you obama worshiping leftists.
Link?

But this story has Obama's fingerprints all over it. It is how he got rid of all of his competitors in the past. Obama has just used this method of dealing with inconvenient opposition once too often.

I honestly don't believe that this is Obama and the left if it was then they would have waited for the general, after Cain won the GOP nom to bring it out. This, imo, is from someone in the GOP race.

If it was Obama and the "democratic machine" that did this to Cain, then why the fuck was the first person he blamed this for named Rick Perry?

If it was Obama and the "democratic machine" that did this to Cain, then why the fuck was the first person he blamed this for named Rick Perry?

Good point as well.

Does anyone else think it's some Mount Rushmore sized irony that the left is requiring proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that this lie detector is legit, but accepting totally unproven and unverifiable claims from anonimous women as truth?

2 are unproven, and 2 have been awarded settlements. The 2 settlements that had a cash award ARE verifiable, at least as soon as Cain releases them from their confidentiality agreement.

Does anyone else think it's some Mount Rushmore sized irony that the left is requiring proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that this lie detector is legit, but accepting totally unproven and unverifiable claims from anonimous women as truth?

2 are unproven, and 2 have been awarded settlements. The 2 settlements that had a cash award ARE verifiable, at least as soon as Cain releases them from their confidentiality agreement.

Settlements don't prove whether the accuser is lying or not. A settlement means the company doesnt think it is worth fighting about.

Still, you have to agree that it's ironic that the left wants absolute proof of the machine but not of Cain's accusers no?

No time to read the whole thread so if this has been posted, my apologies:

ATLANTA (CBS ATLANTA) - Private investigator TJ Ward said presidential hopeful Herman Cain was not lying at a news conference on Tuesday in Phoenix.

Cain denied making any sexual actions towards Sharon Bialek and vowed to take a polygraph test if necessary to prove his innocence.

Cain has not taken a polygraph but Ward said he does have software that does something better.

Ward said the $15,000 software can detect lies in people's voices.

CBS Atlanta's Mike Paluska played Cain's speech for Ward into the software and watched as it analyzed Cain's every word.

If he is hiding something this thing would have spiked way down here," said Ward. "He is being truthful, totally truthful. He is a man with integrity and he talked directly about not knowing any incident he is accused of."

The software analyzes the stress level and other factors in your voice. During the speech, when Cain denied the claims, the lie detector read "low risk." According to Ward, that means Cain is telling the truth.

During the section of Bialek's news conference where she says, "He suddenly reached over put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals he also grabbed my head brought it towards his crotch."

During the analysis of that section the software said "high risk statement." Ward said that means she is not telling the truth about what happened.

Investigator: Herman Cain innocent of sexual advances - CBS Atlanta 46 telling the truth about what happened.

After watching this with as open mind as possible, I am increasingly convinced that this whole Cain smear campaign is orchestrated by somebody behind the scenes, is entirely bogus, no charges have ever been filed or will be filed, and the purpose is to destroy Cain's reputation and remove him from the political agenda.

If I am wrong I will be back to admit it. But nothing about this meets the smell test whatsoever.

Quick question.............why haven't we heard about this software before? Did it just come out, or is it another attempt by the right to white wash Cain and defend him?

Quick question.............why haven't we heard about this software before? Did it just come out, or is it another attempt by the right to white wash Cain and defend him?
Possibly, and of course this is just a possibility, Cain is really really afraid to take the lie detector test he said he would (if he felt it was needed) so he went this route.

No time to read the whole thread so if this has been posted, my apologies:

ATLANTA (CBS ATLANTA) - Private investigator TJ Ward said presidential hopeful Herman Cain was not lying at a news conference on Tuesday in Phoenix.

Cain denied making any sexual actions towards Sharon Bialek and vowed to take a polygraph test if necessary to prove his innocence.

Cain has not taken a polygraph but Ward said he does have software that does something better.

Ward said the $15,000 software can detect lies in people's voices.

CBS Atlanta's Mike Paluska played Cain's speech for Ward into the software and watched as it analyzed Cain's every word.

If he is hiding something this thing would have spiked way down here," said Ward. "He is being truthful, totally truthful. He is a man with integrity and he talked directly about not knowing any incident he is accused of."

The software analyzes the stress level and other factors in your voice. During the speech, when Cain denied the claims, the lie detector read "low risk." According to Ward, that means Cain is telling the truth.

During the section of Bialek's news conference where she says, "He suddenly reached over put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals he also grabbed my head brought it towards his crotch."

During the analysis of that section the software said "high risk statement." Ward said that means she is not telling the truth about what happened.

Investigator: Herman Cain innocent of sexual advances - CBS Atlanta 46 telling the truth about what happened.

After watching this with as open mind as possible, I am increasingly convinced that this whole Cain smear campaign is orchestrated by somebody behind the scenes, is entirely bogus, no charges have ever been filed or will be filed, and the purpose is to destroy Cain's reputation and remove him from the political agenda.

If I am wrong I will be back to admit it. But nothing about this meets the smell test whatsoever.

I'm in complete agreement with you Foxy. If we set a precedent of taking lie detector tests regarding candidates, then it damn sure better be the same for Barry.. he's running again also.. Hook his ass up to one as well.. What's good for the goose.

Forum List

Back