$15,000 lie detector software shows Cain is telling truth, accuser is not.

I suspect that the truth lies somewhere in between what the women are saying and what Cain is saying.

That theory of truth has been demonstrated to be false 100 million times.
5652.strip.gif

Oh, yeah....that's credible.

Cain is such a buffoon.

I called obama a "buffoon" a while back and immediately was barraged with all the patent, leftist names like racist, white supremest and KKK.

So... being such as I am a person who believes in fairness, I'm compelled to think that you are all the same of what the name callers called me.

Cain is such a buffoon.

I called obama a "buffoon" a while back and immediately was barraged with all the patent, leftist names like racist, white supremest and KKK.

So... being such as I am a person who believes in fairness, I'm compelled to think that you are all the same of what the name callers called me.
I know you're lying. Nice try, though.

Cain is such a buffoon.

Nope, sorry Rav, true story.

Just take it like a man. Show the board you're a toughie.

No answer, I see.

Not surprised.

Why is GITMO still open if Obama is so good?

Simple

Bush created a prison full of non-citizens. He denied them all rights, engaged in human rights violations, tortured and did everything to prevent them from ever getting a fair trial

When Obama tried to move them to other locations, the rightwing propaganda machine started with "Obama is going to put terrorists in your back yard"

But Obama said he was going to close it.
He didnt say he was going to close it but only if the right wing propoganda machine lets him.
He said he was going to close it.

SO my question still stands...if Obama is so good, why is GITMO still open?

(FYI.....I could ALSO do as you did and say "Sure Bush said we will be in and out in Iraq but becuase of the insurgents and becuase of uncoinventional war tactics by the enemy, he couldnt follow through with that promise")

and a second FYI......Why wasnt Obama aware that there would be right wing propoganda resistance? I mean.....right and left wing propoganda offering resistance to presidential moves has been taking place for decades......

So my question still stands...

If Obama is so good, why is GITMO open?

Or are you admitting that he can only get things doen that are "easy"?

Cain is such a buffoon.

So no one is or was ever referred to as a racist when they showed disdain for Obama?

Interesting.

So no one is or was ever referred to as a racist when they showed disdain for Obama?

Interesting.
Not what I said. He was never called a racist for calling Obama a buffoon.

Now, where is Natalee Holloway if this investigator is so good?

Well if this thread has proven anything it is the absolute stubbornness of the left to not accept facts when it goes against their agenda and bias. Amusing.

I have dealt with a polygraph. Polygraphs are crap.

But this story has Obama's fingerprints all over it. It is how he got rid of all of his competitors in the past. Obama has just used this method of dealing with inconvenient opposition once too often.

Forum List

Back