$15,000 lie detector software shows Cain is telling truth, accuser is not.

Quick question.............why haven't we heard about this software before? Did it just come out, or is it another attempt by the right to white wash Cain and defend him?
Possibly, and of course this is just a possibility, Cain is really really afraid to take the lie detector test he said he would (if he felt it was needed) so he went this route.

That sounds about right.............Cain is scared of a real test, so he gets someone to "invent" some software that proposes to do the same thing.

Only thing I wanna know, is the person who administers the so called "test" gonna be a Cain supporter or a neutral party?

Quick question.............why haven't we heard about this software before? Did it just come out, or is it another attempt by the right to white wash Cain and defend him?
Possibly, and of course this is just a possibility, Cain is really really afraid to take the lie detector test he said he would (if he felt it was needed) so he went this route.

That sounds about right.............Cain is scared of a real test, so he gets someone to "invent" some software that proposes to do the same thing.

Only thing I wanna know, is the person who administers the so called "test" gonna be a Cain supporter or a neutral party?
The software isn't new. The military used to use it until they discovered it was as reliable as flipping a coin.

The software isn't new. The military used to use it until they discovered it was as reliable as flipping a coin.

Maybe that's why Cain wants to use it, he's got a 50/50 chance of being cleared, even if he did do it.

there's not enough white to wash Cain.. doyathink? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Doesn't matter. His presidential hopes are up in flames.

Keep telling yourself otherwise if it helps you make it through the day. :lol:

The Polygraph is easy to beat if you have the right personality. Cain should sail right through innocent or guilty. Reason he offered to do the test.

It will say your lying whether you are or are not. This Biallik woman would likely bomb no matter which way the truth lies.

Cain should be confident in doing a real one.

Have you guys ever done any soul searching as to WHY you so desperately want Cain to be guilty? Why you so much WANT to believe a woman who has almost no track record of any kind of responsibility or integrity and three women who refuse to identify themselves against a man with a stellar resume and who, up until now, a stellar reputation?

Had Cain not passed the lie detector, liberals would be screaming about its accuracy.

I think this whole software thing detected lies through audio is bogus in this instance. Not bogus as in Cain is really guilty, bogus as in inconclusive and meaningless. Too many variables, in an uncontrolled setting, with a pre-recorded audio track. More of a stunt than any sort of evidence.

First off, it's a press conference. Anyone is going to talk different in front of a bank of reporters and/or television cameras. Especially hostile reporters. And public speaking is different than question/answer sessions in a small controlled setting. No matter what the test showed, that throws the results out of the window. Lie detectors work on having the subject in a calm controlled setting, answering questions or simply talking, and detecting the lies through involuntary physical and audible stressors in voice and physiology.

Secondly, it's a pre-recorded track. All sorts of things get manipulated on broadcast audio (yes, in real time) to make them sound better. I have some experience in that area, so it's hard for me to believe that such digital manipulation would not have some effect on the veracity of the results.

Thirdly, from what I understand a test subject has to go through a series of true/false tests with the facilitator to for the machines and audio equipment to get a baseline to be able to determine if the test subject is lying.

Have you guys ever done any soul searching as to WHY you so desperately want Cain to be guilty? Why you so much WANT to believe a woman who has almost no track record of any kind of responsibility or integrity and three women who refuse to identify themselves against a man with a stellar resume and who, up until now, a stellar reputation?

What the hell are you talking about? We'd LOVE for Cain to win the nomination. He's a fucking moron and a lunatic, Obama would wipe the floor with him. People aren't morons, they know that 9-9-9 means the poor pay more and the rich pay less - that's not exactly popular tax policy in a depression. We're most afraid of someone who is at least mildly rational - like Romney. PLEASE don't nominate THAT guy.

Last edited:
As others have said, I don't trust the abilities of this machine to detect lies. Not only because of the situation, but because I don't trust lie-detection equipment in general. Hook Cain up to a polygraph, pass or fail I still won't trust it.

I don't care if he's guilty as sin or completely innocent. Lie-detection equipment is just not something I trust. Maybe someone will give me reason to change my feelings about it at some point.

I wonder about the validity of a test given to a sound byte.

Anyhoo..

My gut feeling is that there is some element of truth to, at the very least, the original two cases given that they received a monetary settlement and had to abide by the stipulation of silence about the situation. If there were nothing to them, originally, then why pay out and require silence? I'm willing to believe that the latter accusers have less than honorable motives but..

the thing that convinced me was Cain's attempt to explain away the original accusation with the whole "She's as tall as my wife (puts hands horizontal to chin)" line. I'm willing to bet that no one is going to pay out because of a statement like that.

what WOULD cause a payout with a silence clause is if he held his hand up, bobbing, in a horizontal position as if implying that she could suck his dick. THAT is my guess as to what really happened. He's quick to react and less than savvy when it comes to retorts. Not that it matters, really. This situation is nothing less than misdirection so that we're not talking about the Mormon's history of liberal policies.

Forum List

Back