$15,000 lie detector software shows Cain is telling truth, accuser is not.

Oh, yeah....that's credible.

Cain is such a buffoon.

TJ Ward is one of the most renowned law enforcement investigators in the country
. Just saying. Also, it is becoming obvious that you do not care about the truth, only perpetuating lies for political agenda. A typical lefty is a typical liar...so keep showing everyone how typical you are. It is amusing.
According to you.

Where's Natalee Holloway if he's so good?

Oh, yeah, real credible.

Oh, yeah....that's credible.

Cain is such a buffoon.

TJ Ward is one of the most renowned law enforcement investigators in the country
. Just saying. Also, it is becoming obvious that you do not care about the truth, only perpetuating lies for political agenda. A typical lefty is a typical liar...so keep showing everyone how typical you are. It is amusing.
According to you.

Oh, yeah, real credible.

you are such a hack...there is no point in responding to anything you say or trying to prove a point with you because if it doesnt match up with your warped view of reality then you just brush it off or demonize it. people like you are ruining this country, but thankfully the majority know better and just laugh at you like the jester that you are. its like a 4 year old wearing a suit, its so cute but youre still 4 years old.

According to you.

Oh, yeah, real credible.

you are such a hack...there is no point in responding to anything you say or trying to prove a point with you because if it doesnt match up with your warped view of reality then you just brush it off or demonize it. people like you are ruining this country, but thankfully the majority know better and just laugh at you like the jester that you are. its like a 4 year old wearing a suit, its so cute but youre still 4 years old.
No answer, I see.

Not surprised.

According to you.

Oh, yeah, real credible.

No answer, I see.

Not surprised.

Why is GITMO still open if Obama is so good?

Looks like someone is trying to sell $15000 lie detection software

give the man a kewpie doll!

HEY!

I said the exact same thing as RW!

Wheres my Kupie doll?

Here ya go...

11-Compo-in-box.jpg

Lie Detectors (Polygraph) measure a person's that monitor a person's specific bodily reactions to a question, such as blood pressure, respiratory rate and electodermal activity.
Where as the Lie Detector used by the "expert" used voice stress.
The Polygraph has a 50% accuracy per the "expert", the "voice" Lie Detector has a 95% accuracy rate.
The question I have is that when determining whether a person is lying or telling the truth,,questions are asked. The "expert" used prepared speeches not posed and unexpected worded questions. So, how can either analysis be deemed accurate?

Last edited:
No answer, I see.

Not surprised.

Thanks for jogging my memory.
A Pentagon study obtained by ABC News finds that a new kind of voice lie detector used by the U.S. military and American police departments is no better than "flipping a coin" in detecting lies.

Until the Pentagon ordered a halt to its use, the Voice Stress Analyzer was being used by military intelligence interrogators at Guantanamo Bay and in Iraq. Several suspected terrorists were released from custody based on the machine's results and former Iraqi deputy prime minister Tariz Aziz was one of the many "high value targets" who were hooked up to the now discredited machine.

A laptop, microphone and software program make up what is called the computer-voice stress analyzer, or CVSA. Used by police departments across the country, this lie detector is a foolproof system to help catch criminals and liars, according to the man behind it.

"Police departments have paid $10,000 per system over the last 18 years and rely on it exclusively for truth verification," said Charles Humble, chairman and CEO of the National Institute for Truth Verification, which sells the CVSA. "We have a remarkable record of success."

But as questions surrounding the scientific validity of the machine and Humble's credentials grow, not everyone agrees that that should be the case .

'Innocent Until Proved Guilty?' - ABC News

No answer, I see.

Not surprised.

Simple

Bush created a prison full of non-citizens. He denied them all rights, engaged in human rights violations, tortured and did everything to prevent them from ever getting a fair trial

When Obama tried to move them to other locations, the rightwing propaganda machine started with "Obama is going to put terrorists in your back yard"

Forum List

Back