Rick Perry's Debate Freeze VS Eric Holder's Forgetting Fast & Furious

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:dunno::dunno::sad:

And To Think That Rick Perry's Brain Freeze Is A Leading Story On MSNBC Today & Probably Tomorrow?
What about when Joe Biden claimed that JOBS was a 3 letter word? And when Obama saw dead people and was praising Navy Corpsemen?

Actually Rick Perry was quite entertaining last night, in comparison to how boring Obama is every time he debates and makes speeches to his crowds of kool-aid drinkers.
:popcorn::poke::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

• Banned
did anyone catch Lawrence O'Shithead last night? god! did he show his true colors, he was bashing Cain and Perry. I guess we can add Lawrence to the "I Hate Black People" list from the MSNBC hosts.,,,,,why wont he ever do a story on F&F and the Obama Solyndra Scandal?

• Banned
and remember when Queen Pelosi had her most embarrassing/flustering moment during a press conference? had to shuffle thru her paper work to answer a simple question? and she was 3rd in line for the presidency? how come MSNBC wasn't all over that story?

and remember when Queen Pelosi had her most embarrassing/flustering moment during a press conference? had to shuffle thru her paper work to answer a simple question? and she was 3rd in line for the presidency? how come MSNBC wasn't all over that story?

MSNBC will never question the people that give them their daily instruction on who to attack.
They have no interest in the Obama administration and the state of the country.Their focus
is on tearing down any candidate that threatens their beloved leader.

And shame on Joe "I'm a Conservative" Scarborough" or Joe " when I was running for congress"... what a joke he turned out to be.His brain turned to mush,maybe from sitting next
to that dimwit Mee Ker.:lol:

Perry might have kissed his political chances goodby. Holder is guilty of conspiracy in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer. Which case is more important?

if Holder was a white dude and Bush was president, the left would be calling for impeachment and it would of been leading story on all leftist cable/news outlets for 3 weeks.

did anyone catch Lawrence O'Shithead last night? god! did he show his true colors, he was bashing Cain and Perry. I guess we can add Lawrence to the "I Hate Black People" list from the MSNBC hosts.,,,,,why wont he ever do a story on F&F and the Obama Solyndra Scandal?

They were joke!

and let's not all forget the moment when Obama forgot that when people die,,they don't come back from the dead. Unless he can see dead people.

The 'princess' as Cain rightly catagorized her last night...is an elitist that has no business in the Congress...much less Speaker...She's scum.

and remember when Bush got his "Fool Me Once" quote backwards? and the classic "Love Them Gyno's" statement. Thank You President Bush! at least when u mis-spoke,,it was very funny !!!!

:dunno::dunno::sad:

And To Think That Rick Perry's Brain Freeze Is A Leading Story On MSNBC Today & Probably Tomorrow?
What about when Joe Biden claimed that JOBS was a 3 letter word? And when Obama saw dead people and was praising Navy Corpsemen?

Actually Rick Perry was quite entertaining last night, in comparison to how boring Obama is every time he debates and makes speeches to his crowds of kool-aid drinkers.
:popcorn::poke::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Wow...thats a lame defense of Perry. You're admitting he is no better than Obama and Biden? Gee, I thought the idea was to elect someone better, not the same....

Tsk tsk...I would say nice try but damn...you suck at defending the sucker. I had a third thing I was going to say to you but I forget what it is.... LOL

I like Rick Perry! he's not my first choice( i am undecided between newt&romney},,,and regarding the comparison to Obama,,,,,Obama would be his shoe shine boy.

Forum List

Back