14 year old learns the color of his skin is more important than the content of his character

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
NMC_15MohamedAhmed2

After taking a homemade clock to school, Irving MacArthur High student Ahmed Mohamed, 14, was taken in handcuffs to juvenile detention. Police say they may charge him with making a hoax bomb — though they acknowledge he told everyone who would listen that it’s a clock.

snip*

He showed it to his engineering teacher first thing Monday morning and didn’t get quite the reaction he’d hoped for.

“He was like, ‘That’s really nice,’” Ahmed said. “‘I would advise you not to show any other teachers.’”

He kept the clock inside his school bag in English class, but the teacher complained when the alarm beeped in the middle of a lesson. Ahmed brought his invention up to show her afterward.

“She was like, it looks like a bomb,” he said.

“I told her, ‘It doesn’t look like a bomb to me.’”

The teacher kept the clock. When the principal and a police officer pulled Ahmed out of sixth period, he suspected he wouldn’t get it back.

They led Ahmed into a room where four other police officers waited. He said an officer he’d never seen before leaned back in his chair and remarked: “Yup. That’s who I thought it was.”

Ahmed felt suddenly conscious of his brown skin and his name — one of the most common in the Muslim religion. But the police kept him busy with questions.

The bell rang at least twice, he said, while the officers searched his belongings and questioned his intentions. The principal threatened to expel him if he didn’t make a written statement, he said.

“They were like, ‘So you tried to make a bomb?’” Ahmed said.

“I told them no, I was trying to make a clock.”

“He said, ‘It looks like a movie bomb to me.’”

Detective Dipshit!

I stand with Ahmed

Heres the best part.....They are STILL INVESTIGATING THE CLOCK!!

NMC_15MohamedAhmed2

After taking a homemade clock to school, Irving MacArthur High student Ahmed Mohamed, 14, was taken in handcuffs to juvenile detention. Police say they may charge him with making a hoax bomb — though they acknowledge he told everyone who would listen that it’s a clock.

snip*

He showed it to his engineering teacher first thing Monday morning and didn’t get quite the reaction he’d hoped for.

“He was like, ‘That’s really nice,’” Ahmed said. “‘I would advise you not to show any other teachers.’”

He kept the clock inside his school bag in English class, but the teacher complained when the alarm beeped in the middle of a lesson. Ahmed brought his invention up to show her afterward.

The teacher kept the clock. When the principal and a police officer pulled Ahmed out of sixth period, he suspected he wouldn’t get it back.

They led Ahmed into a room where four other police officers waited. He said an officer he’d never seen before leaned back in his chair and remarked: “Yup. That’s who I thought it was.”

Ahmed felt suddenly conscious of his brown skin and his name — one of the most common in the Muslim religion. But the police kept him busy with questions.

The bell rang at least twice, he said, while the officers searched his belongings and questioned his intentions. The principal threatened to expel him if he didn’t make a written statement, he said.

Detective Dipshit!

I stand with Ahmed

Your story isn't very accurate. The kid didn't take it to his teacher, the alarm wen off on it and the teacher asked to see it. In this day and age it is better to err on the side of safety, Wouldn't you agree?

NMC_15MohamedAhmed2

snip*

Detective Dipshit!

I stand with Ahmed

Your story isn't very accurate. The kid didn't take it to his teacher, the alarm wen off on it and the teacher asked to see it. In this day and age it is better to err on the side of safety, Wouldn't you agree?

Yeah because thats a key part of the story. And it was a Wednesday. Taco Casserole day

NMC_15MohamedAhmed2

snip*

Detective Dipshit!

I stand with Ahmed

This can be attributed to the liberal zero tolerance in school.

He should have made a pop tart gun.
That's a Christian thing, but not really of course since Jesus would have supported guns about as much as he would have supported capitalism.

Jesus's people carried weapons. You have failed once again, do you ever tire of looking like a dope?

Did you just ask that after your only contribution being about a pop tart gun?

My comment went over your noodle, but most do. The left went bonkers over a kid biting a pop tart into the shape of a gun but a kid brings an item that is questionable and now all the sudden it's wrong. You loons are all over the map with your lunacy

OH MY GAWD THE OUTRAGE!!!!

For one...you liberals are the ones who created a culture where RACE ALWAYS MATTERS. Every day of your pathetic lives it's a constant ongoing little voice in your heads "race race race race". Everything everyday somehow ends up back to race with you idiots.

Second....until radical Islam stops bombing shit all the time....people aren't gonna stop associating Islamic people with bombs. Sorry. Just true.

That's a Christian thing, but not really of course since Jesus would have supported guns about as much as he would have supported capitalism.

Jesus's people carried weapons. You have failed once again, do you ever tire of looking like a dope?

My comment went over your noodle, but most do. The left went bonkers over a kid biting a pop tart into the shape of a gun but a kid brings an item that is questionable and now all the sudden it's wrong. You loons are all over the map with your lunacy

Yep. Liberals are banning pop tart guns and confederate flag t shirts from school....DANGEROUS!!!

But a Muslim teen has a homemade electronic device with wires sticking out...in a backpack...beeping inside a school???? Nah. The cops and teachers should be tolerant and say "Oh....little Mohammed said its just a clock....so....just let it be."

Yep. Liberals are banning pop tart guns and confederate flag t shirts from school....DANGEROUS!!!

But a Muslim teen has a homemade electronic device with wires sticking out...in a backpack...beeping inside a school???? Nah. The cops and teachers should be tolerant and say "Oh....little Mohammed said its just a clock....so....just let it be."

The left loon's selective outrage is duly noted. They start this racist BS and then this happens and it's like "OMFG!!!!!!" Loons I tell ya freaking loons

Calling the police and having him arrested? If I was a cowardly rube who sees a terrorist in every brown colored young man I might agree, but since I have a functioning brain and don't give in to constant fear mongering propaganda, no, I don't agree.

But I'm only one person:420:

OH MY GAWD THE OUTRAGE!!!!

Starts off by empathisizing...ok, this is good

For one...you liberals are the ones who created a culture where RACE ALWAYS MATTERS.

Goes on to show his empathy is the result of liberals

Every day of your pathetic lives it's a constant ongoing little voice in your heads "race race race race". Everything everyday somehow ends up back to race with you idiots.

Goes in depth about the roots of his empathy and why liberals control him

Second....until radical Islam stops bombing shit all the time....people aren't gonna stop associating Islamic people with bombs. Sorry. Just true.

Finally supports action that is based on race after saying the liberals are the ones doing it. So he's either a liberal or wants to act like one.

Forum List

Back