14 year old learns the color of his skin is more important than the content of his character

Your story isn't very accurate. The kid didn't take it to his teacher, the alarm wen off on it and the teacher asked to see it. In this day and age it is better to err on the side of safety, Wouldn't you agree?

Calling the police and having him arrested? If I was a cowardly rube who sees a terrorist in every brown colored young man I might agree, but since I have a functioning brain and don't give in to constant fear mongering propaganda, no, I don't agree.

If a teacher thinks a student has a suspicious package....who should the call instead of police? Oh I know....call the Navy EOD squad to come.....or better yet...send all teachers in America through EOD school so they can recognize explosives. And sensitivity training so if it's a brown person with the unknown device....they know to ignore it.

Right?

econd....until radical Islam stops bombing shit all the time....people aren't gonna stop associating Islamic people with bombs. Sorry. Just true.

Yes Bucs....Why does anyone think its all about race anyways? :spinner: Its liberals fault...and Muslims fault!

My thread title was right....he's not a kid, he's a "muslim" and muslims are bad people

OH MY GAWD THE OUTRAGE!!!!

Starts off by empathisizing...ok, this is good

For one...you liberals are the ones who created a culture where RACE ALWAYS MATTERS.

Goes on to show his empathy is the result of liberals

Every day of your pathetic lives it's a constant ongoing little voice in your heads "race race race race". Everything everyday somehow ends up back to race with you idiots.

Goes in depth about the roots of his empathy and why liberals control him

Second....until radical Islam stops bombing shit all the time....people aren't gonna stop associating Islamic people with bombs. Sorry. Just true.

Finally supports action that is based on race after saying the liberals are the ones doing it. So he's either a liberal or wants to act like one.

Where did I endorse or support it? I simply explained reality to you. You liberals are suspended kids for pop tart and Lego guns in schools. And you're outraged that a teacher found it suspicious that a teen had a beeping unknown electronic device in a backpack?

HEY....those fine young men in Boston....their pack pack was just a pasta cooker that's all!! Silly racists.

For one...you liberals are the ones who created a culture where RACE ALWAYS MATTERS.

Every day of your pathetic lives it's a constant ongoing little voice in your heads "race race race race". Everything everyday somehow ends up back to race with you idiots.

Second....until radical Islam stops bombing shit all the time....people aren't gonna stop associating Islamic people with bombs. Sorry. Just true.

Finally supports action that is based on race after saying the liberals are the ones doing it. So he's either a liberal or wants to act like one.

Where did I endorse or support it? I simply explained reality to you. You liberals are suspended kids for pop tart and Lego guns in schools. And you're outraged that a teacher found it suspicious that a teen had a beeping unknown electronic device in a backpack?

HEY....those fine young men in Boston....their pack pack was just a pasta cooker that's all!! Silly racists.
I would never suspend a kid for a poptart "gun" or a lego gun....Stop lying.

Everyone knows what you're doing. You're trying to explain why ignoring someones character is a good thing. And while you complain about liberals making something about race...you make it about race and say it could be a bomb because..yanno, Muslims

Your story isn't very accurate. The kid didn't take it to his teacher, the alarm wen off on it and the teacher asked to see it. In this day and age it is better to err on the side of safety, Wouldn't you agree?

Calling the police and having him arrested? If I was a cowardly rube who sees a terrorist in every brown colored young man I might agree, but since I have a functioning brain and don't give in to constant fear mongering propaganda, no, I don't agree.

Zero tolerance is for everyone. Even brown colored people.

This specific brown colored young man had a device in his school bag that could have been something other than what it was. Should they have arrested him? No. Should the school just take the kids word for it when he said it was a clock? No. Should the cops have been called to investigate? Of course. Two brown colored young men killed and maimed how many at the Boston Marathon with a damn crock pot bomb. So if the cops had gotten a hold of the Boston bombers prior to the bomb going off and they said 'oh no, it's just a crock pot for cooking' they should have just taken their word for it? Ah . . . no.

You guys can whine all you want about 'race' or 'profiling' but the fact is that muslim extremists (brown colored people) are lopping off people's heads, burning people alive, crucifying people (including children), blowing people up, torturing people, knocking down buildings with airplanes, and until that is stopped looking at a brown colored person who is in possession of a device that appears to be able to blow people up will be looked at suspiciously. As it, and they, should be.

econd....until radical Islam stops bombing shit all the time....people aren't gonna stop associating Islamic people with bombs. Sorry. Just true.

Yes Bucs....Why does anyone think its all about race anyways? :spinner: Its liberals fault...and Muslims fault!

My thread title was right....he's not a kid, he's a "muslim" and muslims are bad people

HEY DUMBASS......"MUSLIM" IS NOT A RACE. That's like saying someone is racist against a Buddhist or Christian. What a typical liberal.....calling me racist for saying something about Muslims....and he doesn't even know Muslim isn't a race.

I'm honored...you responded twice to the same post.

Someone please tell ClosedCaption that Muslim isn't a race. He never pays attention when I try to educate him.

HEY DUMBASS......"MUSLIM" IS NOT A RACE. That's like saying someone is racist against a Buddhist or Christian. What a typical liberal.....calling me racist for saying something about Muslims....and he doesn't even know Muslim isn't a race.

You know what it is...Thread Title was correct

You know what it is...Thread Title was correct

Yeah I know....YOU DON'T you idiot haha!!! You thought "Muslim" was a race. You fucking retard. Get back to class before the bell rings moron.

Someone please tell ClosedCaption that Muslim isn't a race. He never pays attention when I try to educate him.

Sorry you're both a racist and a bigot. I hope that covers it. Maybe you can start a thread on it...thats your thing

He should have made a pop tart gun.
That's a Christian thing, but not really of course since Jesus would have supported guns about as much as he would have supported capitalism.

Jesus's people carried weapons. You have failed once again, do you ever tire of looking like a dope?
Weapons they didn't use, and when they did, Jesus told them not to and healed the man who was injured who came to arrest him. Turn the other cheek is not shoot first, ask questions later. The God you pray to is not the man who once walked the earth, who didn't believe himself to be God...

Sorry you're both a racist and a bigot. I hope that covers it. Maybe you can start a thread on it...thats your thing

AHHH...poor ClosedCaption you gonna cry now? You thought Muslim was a race haha! You preach about racism...and don't even know what is and isn't a race!!

C'mon CC....cry for us!!

Check the clock out...question the kid. "Oh, it's really a clock". End of story. RWrs in Texas: "OMIGOD! OMIGOD! OMIGOD!" It's part of Jade Helm 15!

Islam/Muslim is not a race but you can't tell a left loon anything once they have it implanted in their mind it is so

Check the clock out...question the kid. "Oh, it's really a clock". End of story. RWrs in Texas: "OMIGOD! OMIGOD! OMIGOD!" It's part of Jade Helm 15!

Islam/Muslim is not a race but you can't tell a left loon anything once they have it implanted in their mind it is so

For something to not be about race I'm shocked that you brought race into it when it doesnt matter. Maybe you said it by accident

That's a Christian thing, but not really of course since Jesus would have supported guns about as much as he would have supported capitalism.

Jesus's people carried weapons. You have failed once again, do you ever tire of looking like a dope?
Weapons they didn't use, and when they did, Jesus told them not to and healed the man who was injured who came to arrest him. Turn the other cheek is not shoot first, ask questions later. The God you pray to is not the man who once walked the earth, who didn't believe himself to be God...

You better be finding something to back that nonsense up, Goober.

You better be finding something to back that nonsense up, Goober.
Read your fucking bible, Christian.

Luke 22:
Jesus' Betrayal and Arrest
50And one of them struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his right ear. 51But Jesus answered and said, "Stop! No more of this." And He touched his ear and healed him. 52Then Jesus said to the chief priests and officers of the temple and elders who had come against Him, "Have you come out with swords and clubs as you would against a robber?…

NMC_15MohamedAhmed2

After taking a homemade clock to school, Irving MacArthur High student Ahmed Mohamed, 14, was taken in handcuffs to juvenile detention. Police say they may charge him with making a hoax bomb — though they acknowledge he told everyone who would listen that it’s a clock.

snip*

He showed it to his engineering teacher first thing Monday morning and didn’t get quite the reaction he’d hoped for.

“He was like, ‘That’s really nice,’” Ahmed said. “‘I would advise you not to show any other teachers.’”

He kept the clock inside his school bag in English class, but the teacher complained when the alarm beeped in the middle of a lesson. Ahmed brought his invention up to show her afterward.

“She was like, it looks like a bomb,” he said.

“I told her, ‘It doesn’t look like a bomb to me.’”

The teacher kept the clock. When the principal and a police officer pulled Ahmed out of sixth period, he suspected he wouldn’t get it back.

They led Ahmed into a room where four other police officers waited. He said an officer he’d never seen before leaned back in his chair and remarked: “Yup. That’s who I thought it was.”

Ahmed felt suddenly conscious of his brown skin and his name — one of the most common in the Muslim religion. But the police kept him busy with questions.

The bell rang at least twice, he said, while the officers searched his belongings and questioned his intentions. The principal threatened to expel him if he didn’t make a written statement, he said.

“They were like, ‘So you tried to make a bomb?’” Ahmed said.

“I told them no, I was trying to make a clock.”

“He said, ‘It looks like a movie bomb to me.’”

Detective Dipshit!

I stand with Ahmed

Heres the best part.....They are STILL INVESTIGATING THE CLOCK!!

Being brown in Texas is nearly a misdemeanor all by itself. Add a circuit board and of course he had to be lead out of his school in cuffs.

And here's the saddest part of the entire article:

Meanwhile, Ahmed is sitting home in his bedroom, tinkering with old gears and electrical converters, pronouncing words like “ethnicity” for what sounds like the first time.

He’s vowed never to take an invention to school again.

www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/northwest-dallas-county/headlines/20150915-irving-ninth-grader-arrested-after-taking-homemade-clock-to-school.ece

Sigh.....Texas. Making residents of Austin palm their faces since 1870.

Forum List

Back