13 year old told she would be killed if she refused to work.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Now granted this might be a more extreme example of what business wants and why people are still allowed to come here illegally but basically this is why people still are allowed to come here and we will not pass anything like mandatory e-verify.

A 13-year-old girl, who was brought to the U.S. as a migrant, was forced to work at a Virginia laundry facility every night while going to school during the day, federal prosecutors say.

The facility’s manager, who she lived with, threatened to have her deported if she refused to work — and promised she would be killed upon returning to El Salvador, court documents show. The girl had to pay debts to the manager, $325 in monthly rent, as well as up to $300 each month for food.

Manager told 13-year-old she’d get killed if she refused to work at business, feds say

As an illegal worker the employer knows they do not have to pay you overtime. They know you aren't going to complain about working conditions.

Now granted this might be a more extreme example of what business wants and why people are still allowed to come here illegally but basically this is why people still are allowed to come here and we will not pass anything like mandatory e-verify.

A 13-year-old girl, who was brought to the U.S. as a migrant, was forced to work at a Virginia laundry facility every night while going to school during the day, federal prosecutors say.

The facility’s manager, who she lived with, threatened to have her deported if she refused to work — and promised she would be killed upon returning to El Salvador, court documents show. The girl had to pay debts to the manager, $325 in monthly rent, as well as up to $300 each month for food.

Manager told 13-year-old she’d get killed if she refused to work at business, feds say

As an illegal worker the employer knows they do not have to pay you overtime. They know you aren't going to complain about working conditions.
So you’d be ok if she were instead sold into the sex trade like 90% of her fellow Illegals?

What Brandon wants, Brandon gets.

Elon is getting out of hand.

You know who are victimized?

Americans who now have to pay for this abused, taco bender.
What the employer did was clearly illegal. Child employment law violation. Illegal hiring of illegal alien. Probably wage law violation. Coercion.

I can’t get too worked up over this transgression by a minor.

I reserve my anger and direct it toward the employer. And I hope they prosecute that guy.

By contrast, my general rule of thumb concerning illegals aliens is that, when discovered here, they should be deported.

This nation’s immigration laws are pretty generous (and I’m not talking about the olden days when they were not so fair). But, in broad strokes, this American generosity shouldn’t extend to those who don’t bother to even try to comply with our immigration laws, rules and regulations.

What the employer did was clearly illegal. Child employment law violation. Illegal hiring of illegal alien. Probably wage law violation. Coercion.

I reserve my anger and direct it toward the employer. And I hope they prosecute that guy.

By contrast, my general rule of thumb concerning illegals aliens is that, when discovered here, they should be deported.

This nation’s immigration laws are pretty generous (and I’m not talking about the olden days when they were not so fair). But, in broad strokes, this American generosity shouldn’t extend to those who don’t bother to even try to comply with our immigration laws, rules and regulations.
I say this without a drop of facetiousness.

We need to fine companies $10,000 per head for hiring illegal aliens for a first offense.

Second offense $25,000 per head and immediate closure of facility operations for 30 days.

Cease all welfare, and social welfare programs for illegals, and the children of illegals.

We have to remove ALL incentives.

They come because they are incentivized.

If this were done, which it never will be, as both parties are fucking criminals in the pocket of special interests.

...but if it were...illegal issues would dry up in 6 months.

Magnolia Cleaning Services LLC in Williamsburg, Virginia.

LOL....Outside of NOtVA Williamsburg is the most leftist city in Virginia.

R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

It was completely understandable that she would fear deportation, and the threat of death as soon as she returned to that country. Doesn't sound very generous to me.

If they comply they get wage and employment protections and won't get hired.

It was completely understandable that she would fear deportation, and the threat of death as soon as she returned to that country. Doesn't sound very generous to me.
You are confusing our legal immigration laws with rules regarding illegal immigration.

Our legal immigration laws are indeed generous. More generous than that of any other nation on Earth.

Plus, we also have Asylum Laws which aren’t the same thing as standard immigration laws.

Here, she evidently entered illegally. And worse yet, for her, the American “employer” is said to have committed layers of additional crimes against her. He’s the true criminal in this story.

Forum List

Back