13 year old told she would be killed if she refused to work.

My tax dollars don't support business owners. As any liberal can tell you, immigration is the purview of the federal government, not local government and certainly not private citizens. That is the justification for sanctuary cities. Schools receive federal tax dollars, every entity, program, project, agency, and so forth that receives a single federal tax dollar should have e-verify requirements for all employees, contractors, subcontractors and recipients.
Deflection noted. I say shut down the business owner no questions asked. My form of patriotism.

Deflection noted. I say shut down the business owner no questions asked. My form of patriotism.
Treason Is Not a Property Right

Confiscate any business that hires immigration criminals and sell it to a patriot. Even give citizenship to any illegal who participates in the sting. Before the transnationalist plutocrats started to betray America, Mexican-Americans were paid a bounty if they turned in a wetback. (Serenade (1938), by James M. Cain, author of The Postman Always Rings Twice).

Nullify all the America Last laws and treaties forced on us by the Traitors at the Top.

Forum List

Back