13-Year-Old Girl apologizes for being "ugly & a loser", Commits Suicide After Years of Being Bullied

She named the bullies in her note, if she told the school the names and nothing was done the school dropped the ball.
I was bullied at school and at home. A child is lacking in many areas if they commit suicide over being bullied. Schools and the government cannot make up for what is missing at this point in many of these children's lives.

Snowflakes raising snowflakes, wait until it gets full blown like these assholes who want to make a society where there is no competition for kids and " everyone" wins a metal. These pathetic bastards won't know how to accept reality of life.
If one can grasp the whole picture and see what we are really up against (which some are now) hopefully we can get this communist/nazi type spirit bend turned back around.

She named the bullies in her note, if she told the school the names and nothing was done the school dropped the ball.
I was bullied at school and at home. A child is lacking in many areas if they commit suicide over being bullied. Schools and the government cannot make up for what is missing at this point in many of these children's lives.

If she told the school who it was the school has an obligation to intervene. At our children's school bullying is taken very serious and can result in detention up to expulsion.
Even so stopping a few bullies at school would not fix the whole that would put a child/person in a position to be so distraught that they would take their own life. My children were bullied at school. It was so bad after one girl put straight pins in the end of her shoes and kick son in the shins several times the principal called me in to tell me how she told the son he was free to fight back "punch them in the nose". She also explained that some of those problem children were such a problem their parents were not dealing with them either. I thought your children went to private school?

They do go to private school. What does that have to do with anything? Asshole children come from all walks of life.

Bullying is met head on at their school and repercussions can be swift and severe.
Most public schools suck. Obviously you know that and that is why you have yours in private schools. Like every other government managed entity it becomes top heavy and eventually topples. People are just now seeing it on a larger scale.

The same kids that did this to her now need counseling? Hell no. They are proud of what they did and are looking forward to doing the same thing to others.

Would you really leave all those chargeable hours on the table instead of providing the psychological consultancy work to the bullies? Business sense?

If she told the school who it was the school has an obligation to intervene. At our children's school bullying is taken very serious and can result in detention up to expulsion.
Both points are valid...yes something should be done.......but my god to kill yourself over some dumbass' words speaks to a deep emptiness..........

She was a child, peer pressure is unbelievable in schools. There is no reason any child should be bullied, none and if a school knows it's going on and does nothing that school is just as much at fault.

You have adults and you have children...the adults need to be there for the child
I have my own kids who went thru this......well aware of what happens...point remains

You didn't step in to protect them?
Course I did when warrented .......one time I went right to the kids house bypassing the school entirely.... ...many times the youngest showed me the crap on social media sites and we discussed what a healthy response is......as I expect this father tried to do.....

Both points are valid...yes something should be done.......but my god to kill yourself over some dumbass' words speaks to a deep emptiness..........

She was a child, peer pressure is unbelievable in schools. There is no reason any child should be bullied, none and if a school knows it's going on and does nothing that school is just as much at fault.

You have adults and you have children...the adults need to be there for the child
I have my own kids who went thru this......well aware of what happens...point remains

You didn't step in to protect them?
Course I did when warrented .......one time I went right to the kids house bypassing the school entirely.... ...many times the youngest showed me the crap on social media sites and we discussed what a healthy response is......as I expect this father tried to do.....

We teach ours small minded people do small minded things. Laugh at them and belittle them...if it persists beat their ass

Emptiness? The bullied child was born because her parents wanted a child. What happens after that is a throw of a dice. Can the parents be the source of her emptiness? Maybe the parents' emptiness.

Kids all across the country commit suicide after being bullied. It has nothing to do with the state. A kid just a few months ago in Ohio committed suicide after being beat up in school.

School: Cincinnati boy who killed himself never said he was bullied

i was talking about steinle and then this. every human life is precious and priceless in any state.
People (including children) are killed in every state through acccidents with legally and illegally obtained handguns. To single out California in either of these instances is just ridiculous.

Even so stopping a few bullies at school would not fix the whole that would put a child/person in a position to be so distraught that they would take their own life. My children were bullied at school. It was so bad after one girl put straight pins in the end of her shoes and kick son in the shins several times the principal called me in to tell me how she told the son he was free to fight back "punch them in the nose". She also explained that some of those problem children were such a problem their parents were not dealing with them either. I thought your children went to private school?

They do go to private school. What does that have to do with anything? Asshole children come from all walks of life.

Bullying is met head on at their school and repercussions can be swift and severe.
Most public schools suck. Obviously you know that and that is why you have yours in private schools. Like every other government managed entity it becomes top heavy and eventually topples. People are just now seeing it on a larger scale.
I taught in private schools for 14 years and they have just as much bullying as in public schools.

Snowflakes raising snowflakes, wait until it gets full blown like these assholes who want to make a society where there is no competition for kids and " everyone" wins a metal. These pathetic bastards won't know how to accept reality of life.
What metal do they win? platinum? tin? lead?

In better days, the girl would be taught how to kick ass. She would have called the head bully out and kicked a little ass. Then everyone would have been friends.

I taught in private schools for 14 years and they have just as much bullying as in public schools.
That explains your ignorance thanks. California is a 'screwed up state' where dumb-ass teacher unions have pushed agendas that have exasperated the situation of idiocy there.

In better days, the girl would be taught how to kick ass. She would have called the head bully out and kicked a little ass. Then everyone would have been friends.
Not sure about that friends part but definitely would have let everyone know not to do that chit without expectations of a broken nose.

You think bullying doesn't happen in private schools?

That explains your ignorance thanks. California is a 'screwed up state' where dumb-ass teacher unions have pushed agendas that have exasperated the situation of idiocy there.
So you blame the state, do you?

So you blame the state, do you?
Born and raised there. Moved my children outta there as it was going to chit.

Not likely.

The bully probably is part of a clique with strength and numbers sufficient to crush the victim.

As we have purged ethics from our rotten society, the concept that you don't prey on the weak simply because it's wrong has been lost. The parents of the bullies clearly never taught their little darlings to "do unto others as you would have others do to you."

Forum List

Back