13 hours

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Watching the movie 13 hours. Why did the US aka Obama and Clinton leave a diplomatic post and a TINY CIA unit consisting of SIX fucking people in at the time the most dangerous place in the world? ALL other countries had closed their embassies....wtf?

15j9wy-1.jpg

Good movie.
So far I like it. Its starting to piss me off. I truly want to rip shillary's fucking head off and shit down her throat...oh whaaaa Trump doesn't have the temper to be president but hey I let 4 men die in Benghazi after refusing them help AND being the ONLY embassy open in the worlds most dangerous city at the time!

And blamed it on some video maker.
Good movie.
So far I like it. Its starting to piss me off. I truly want to rip shillary's fucking head off and shit down her throat...oh whaaaa Trump doesn't have the temper to be president but hey I let 4 men die in Benghazi after refusing them help AND being the ONLY embassy open in the worlds most dangerous city at the time!

And blamed it on some video maker.
Good movie.
Yes that as well. She doesn't have the temper,common sense,honor or responsibility to be president.

Watching the movie 13 hours. Why did the US aka Obama and Clinton leave a diplomatic post and a TINY CIA unit consisting of SIX fucking people in at the time the most dangerous place in the world? ALL other countries had closed their embassies....wtf?
Not just that, but why was the Ambassador in Benghazi's consulate rather than the relatively safer full embassy in Tripoli on the anniversary of 9/11?

My guess is he was monitoring some sort of operation in Benghazi for the State Department and/or the WH.

This is the quote I remember from the movie "You are not the first responders. You are the last resort. You will wait."

At the 1:43 mark

13 Hours? The total amount of time the Ben-gotcha committee spent interrogating her. #of gloves landed? Zilch.
13 hours the total amount of time the Americans in Benghazi were left hanging out to dry while fighting radical extremist. Answering questions about that is almost as heroic as dodging imaginary sniper fire.

I'd like Hillary to come clean about her participation in Benghazi and give us a blow by blow of everything she remembers.

Did she have any opinions?

Was she overruled?

I know the CIA got the blame for the FUBAR but I wonder if she tried to influence it but failed?

That's all I really would like to know.

It would not change my vote. Trump is a dumbazz frat boy who must never be elected.

But I would like to know anyway.

I don't give a ratz azz about he emails. I agree with Comey -- it was gross negligence -- but I don't care.

13 Hours? The total amount of time the Ben-gotcha committee spent interrogating her. #of gloves landed? Zilch.
13 hours the total amount of time the Americans in Benghazi were left hanging out to dry while fighting radical extremist. Answering questions about that is almost as heroic as dodging imaginary sniper fire.
If you know that your compound is going to be hit, you grab everybody and you get tha' hell out of there.

Why did they just sit there and not move ???

I need to see the movie too.

Not just that, but why was the Ambassador in Benghazi's consulate rather than the relatively safer full embassy in Tripoli on the anniversary of 9/11?

My guess is he was monitoring some sort of operation in Benghazi for the State Department and/or the WH.
He was there to open an American Cultural Center in a city that was controlled by AQ.

Forum List

Back