13 hours

Watching the movie 13 hours. Why did the US aka Obama and Clinton leave a diplomatic post and a TINY CIA unit consisting of SIX fucking people in at the time the most dangerous place in the world? ALL other countries had closed their embassies....wtf?
Not just that, but why was the Ambassador in Benghazi's consulate rather than the relatively safer full embassy in Tripoli on the anniversary of 9/11?

My guess is he was monitoring some sort of operation in Benghazi for the State Department and/or the WH.

They were having a 1/2 off sale of AR-15s.

I'd like Hillary to come clean about her participation in Benghazi and give us a blow by blow of everything she remembers.

Did she have any opinions?

Was she overruled?

I know the CIA got the blame for the FUBAR but I wonder if she tried to influence it but failed?

That's all I really would like to know.

It would not change my vote. Trump is a dumbazz frat boy who must never be elected.

But I would like to know anyway.

I don't give a ratz azz about he emails. I agree with Comey -- it was gross negligence -- but I don't care.

I seriously doubt with her short circuit brain she remembers the truth. Her reality is the story she has been telling.

It is pretty clear that the report on Benghazi was damining to both Obama and Clinton. All the questions you ask are the ones that should have been asked and answered. Hillary just saying it was Steven's choice to go to Benghazi is just another diversion. He worked for HER, she controls her people. He may have said he would go when she asked but it is her responsibility protecting her people. She didn't and the left wing just doesn't give a damn, as usual. And of course the Republicans are playing it for political reasons but that does not change or alter the facts in any way.

They were having a 1/2 off sale of AR-15s.

Rumor has it that it was to Assad...

I can believe that. He would be doing the world a favor stopping the arming of ISIS.

Either that or there were still some loyalists wanting to even the score. Since there were no other soft targets they took the one that Hillary presented to them.

To be honest I don't know if the arms deal was for Assad, but I do remember reading that the meetings the Ambassador was having at the US consulate building was re: arms going to Syria.

To be honest I don't know if the arms deal was for Assad, but I do remember reading that the meetings the Ambassador was having at the US consulate building was re: arms going to Syria.

I don't think they were for Asad, that is why it might have been Asad who was behind Benghazi. The arms were for the rebel opposition.

I'd like Hillary to come clean about her participation in Benghazi and give us a blow by blow of everything she remembers.

Was she overruled?

I know the CIA got the blame for the FUBAR but I wonder if she tried to influence it but failed?

It would not change my vote. Trump is a dumbazz frat boy who must never be elected.

I don't give a ratz azz about he emails. I agree with Comey -- it was gross negligence -- but I don't care.
IMHO, all paths and answers will be found at the White House, not State. Ambassadors report to both State and the White House, but the CIA only reports to the White House. Why Hillary is being singled out here and not the Obama Administration is mystifying to me.

Was she overruled?

IMHO, all paths and answers will be found at the White House, not State. Ambassadors report to both State and the White House, but the CIA only reports to the White House. Why Hillary is being singled out here and not the Obama Administration is mystifying to me.

Obama is so yesterday. Hillary is now the clear and present danger.

ISIS is not a secular group.
Correct, it's not. Are you saying the US intentionally armed Daesh? If so, why are not hundreds of American patriots who worked the operation leaking it? Why are not our Euro allies bitching about it? Are all of them in on the conspiracy too?

Could be because she was in charge of the State Department???
Only fucking morons think State controls the CIA.

What in the hell is wrong with you? Using such language is a sign of faulty thinking. Are you suggesting Stevens was working as a CIA agent? That has not be brought up before. Are you saying he didn't work for Hillary? Really? Are you that desparate to protect her? Or did you have a short circuit?

ISIS is not a secular group.
Correct, it's not. Are you saying the US intentionally armed Daesh? If so, why are not hundreds of American patriots who worked the operation leaking it? Why are not our Euro allies bitching about it? Are all of them in on the conspiracy too?

The simple answer is, because they were doing it too. Maybe the US didn't actually supply the rebel directly but there is little doubt our CIA/state department knew about arms being supplied to the rebels. We will never know the truth especially if it is Hillary or Obama.

We know now that Stevens wasn't murdered because of a video, that is certain, why is the next guess.

The Benghazi outrage we actually should be talking about

Watching the movie 13 hours. Why did the US aka Obama and Clinton leave a diplomatic post and a TINY CIA unit consisting of SIX fucking people in at the time the most dangerous place in the world? ALL other countries had closed their embassies....wtf?
Hillary and the ambassador were talking past each other, so his request for assistance was short circuited and he ended up dead because of a terrible video, we had nothing to do with, but now, what difference does it make?

Stop asking questions and STFU.

Forum List

Back