Pelosi heckled mercilessly...

It also seems like David dePape is just perpetually locked up and gagged, and we the people get no other info.... we can't even see his criminal record, because he was busted over and over for gay prostitution and dope and never did any time....

It would seem TRANS approve of sacrificing one of their own to hate hoax for Dykey Nancy and Paul's GAY COKE WHORE

This is what can happen once the left raises the bar. Got no one to blame but theyownselves.

Pelosi's evilness is only surpassed by Hillary's
looks like 50/50 to me, can't decide which is worse, but in a way Pelooooser is worse because SHE claims to be "Catholic"

she's no more Catholic than clinton .. .or Satan

It also seems like David dePape is just perpetually locked up and gagged, and we the people get no other info.... we can't even see his criminal record, because he was busted over and over for gay prostitution and dope and never did any time....

It would seem TRANS approve of sacrificing one of their own to hate hoax for Dykey Nancy and Paul's GAY COKE WHORE
i wonder if peloooser has had relations w/ her husb...

oh never mind.. Who cares?

God alone

i wonder if peloooser has had relations w/ her husb...

oh never mind.. Who cares?

God alone

It is a typical FAUX marriage for the Dems. homO and Michael Robinson, Anthony Weiner and Hillary's dikey "wife" etc...

It is a typical FAUX marriage for the Dems. homO and Michael Robinson, Anthony Weiner and Hillary's dikey "wife" etc...

it's like Arkansas new governor said, something to the effect that today, it is not between R and D, it is between R and Crazy

no exaggeration whatsoever.

it's like Arkansas new governor said, something to the effect that today, it is not between R and D, it is between R and Crazy

no exaggeration whatsoever.

Hutchinson is a Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican"

0% conservative
0% patriotic to America
100% for exterminating all of Israel's neighbors by any means necessary, namely US troops and US $$

Forum List

Back