12 days left and here is how it looks....Obama 303 Romney235

You all, y'all, got one thing wrong. I don't know about any other state in the Union but North Carolina is going to go for Obama. You think not? Just wait and see. :D

Wild Card Pick: Arizona goes for Obama

Polls are still catching up

Dream on dickweed.

Fluke off

Fluke is going to lose

I think he may bring down Romney with him

The reason I think Obama could take Arizona is that Carmona is peaking in the Senate race. He has come from nowhere to be a legitimate threat to Fluke. Hispanics will flock to the polls in support of Carmona and will also vote Obama
Arizona is still looking red, but don't be surprised on election day if it turns out for Obama

VA, NH, and CO will go Romney. He needs to take OH.

As we get closer to the wire...here is my call

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Romney: North Carolina, Florida

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

VA, NH, and CO will go Romney. He needs to take OH.

With swing states

Obama: NH,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Virginia, Colorado, Nevada

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Ohio is the key. Romney takes Ohio and Florida he probably wins

Romney has trailed Obama consistently in Ohio it looks tough

The reasons for the EC no longer exist. Time for it to go the way of slavery and other things we've evolved beyond.

That's quite a compelling case you've made...:cuckoo:

My vote should carry the same weight as a voter in Ohio or Florida. It ain't right that 11 states could win a Presidency.

Rural areas are no longer weeks from current news.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/29/opinion/making-votes-count-abolish-the-electoral-college.html

The reasons for the EC no longer exist. Time for it to go the way of slavery and other things we've evolved beyond.

That's quite a compelling case you've made...:cuckoo:

My vote should carry the same weight as a voter in Ohio or Florida. It ain't right that 11 states could win a Presidency.

Rural areas are no longer weeks from current news.

MAKING VOTES COUNT - Abolish the Electoral College - NYTimes.com

The majority does not rule and every vote is not equal -- those are reasons enough for scrapping the system.

This might be relevant if the United States were a democracy, but it’s not; it’s a Republic.

The problem isn’t the EC, the problem is the vile aberration of the Imperial Presidency.

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

It would be great that Obama wins, MA (Romney's home), NH (Romney's vacation home or at least one of them), MI (Where Romney grew up). Says quite a bit about Romney if that happens.

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

It would be great that Obama wins, MA (Romney's home), NH (Romney's vacation home or at least one of them), MI (Where Romney grew up). Says quite a bit about Romney if that happens.

Don't forget WI (Ryans home)

I'm still hoping for an Obama Electoral win and a Romney popular vote win. Then perhaps will see some seriousness in looking at the EC.

If that happened, they would insist on recounts in the close states and go to the courts to get a Romney win...

How do you think the Supreme Court would vote?

I'm still hoping for an Obama Electoral win and a Romney popular vote win. Then perhaps will see some seriousness in looking at the EC.

If that happened, they would insist on recounts in the close states and go to the courts to get a Romney win...

How do you think the Supreme Court would vote?

Honestly, i'd be a 5-4 spilt... unless Roberts grew a conscience again. What are the chances of that happening twice?

With swing states

Final Obama 303
Romney 235

Good point. Total sweepage would be awesome. But the important thing is 4 more years, center-left justices, no more wars, taxation equality, etc...

Seeing rightwing nutjobs lose it again for 4 more years would be a nice bonus too.

I think people are nuts if they think either candidate is getting 300 EC votes

Just from a gut feeling I think 279 Romney, 259 Obamalama....

O: PA, OH, NH, MI
R: VA, NC, FL, IA, CO, NV, WI

And my wildcard prediction... I think MN is going to be one of those states that during the election coverage, that may be a 'too close to call' story.. even though I think it still goes to Obamalama

Good point. Total sweepage would be awesome. But the important thing is 4 more years, center-left justices, no more wars, taxation equality, etc...

Seeing rightwing nutjobs lose it again for 4 more years would be a nice bonus too.

You are not gonna get 'taxation equality' with an Obama presidency.. you would get more inequality... which is why many of us conservatives or constitutionalists oppose his sorry ass

Forum List

Back