10 Year Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar

There are no words to describe this. Where the hell is child protective services?

Best comment I've read on it:

"This kid”s parents should be shot, as should every creep who leered at him in that bar."

Never Thought I’d Be Writing This Headline: 10 Year-Old Boy Dances At Gay Bar For Money

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

That’s all I’m linking. I’m not posting the pictures.

What has happened to this world?

The left is a cancer.

more

Never Thought I’d Be Writing This Headline: 10 Year-Old Boy Dances At Gay Bar For Money
Maybe he's a "Log Cabin Republican".

So the kid already knows that he's gay. So what? Why are your shorts in a bunch?

This went right over your head...but that is absilutley no suprise given how fucking stupid you are

Let me help....a 10 year old boy is dancing for money, in a bar, for adult males.

Think hard you stupid son of a bitch
The kid didn't take his clothes off, it was all a bit of fun, he wanted to dress up and do that. Or are you also against tiny tot beauty pageants?

These are men engaged in Sexual Perversion as well as Sexual Depravity. Comparing them with the mainstream audiences who are fans of kids' beauty pageant queens like Honey Boo Boo isn't fair.

But it is a fair comparison. Just because the perverts at a kid's beauty pageant aren't throwing dollar bills at somebody doesn't make them less sexualized.

So the kid already knows that he's gay. So what? Why are your shorts in a bunch?

This went right over your head...but that is absilutley no suprise given how fucking stupid you are

Let me help....a 10 year old boy is dancing for money, in a bar, for adult males.

The kid didn't take his clothes off, it was all a bit of fun, he wanted to dress up and do that. Or are you also against tiny tot beauty pageants?

These are men engaged in Sexual Perversion as well as Sexual Depravity. Comparing them with the mainstream audiences who are fans of kids' beauty pageant queens like Honey Boo Boo isn't fair.
No the problem is that children shouldnt be sexualized for the benefit of adults period.

So you're not against little girls being taught to dress like whores and go parading for a trophy. Got it.

Not good at all but not as hideous as grooming a ten year old boy to be dancing in front of cheering perverts....that's as sick as it gets. Hopefully AIDS comes back and kills everybody in that bar.

No the problem is that children shouldnt be sexualized for the benefit of adults period.

I don't think that Honey Boo Boo is sexualized at all.

What I can't believe is that Sassy is calling for Child Protective Services.

What? You're going to sit there and honestly say if a parent took their 10 yo daughter to a club and let her dance for men to throw money at her you'll be fine with it

Say yes and you're a liar or you need serious help
Of course that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying exactly what I said. I have never heard you actually admit CPS might have a legitimate function.

I'm leery of CPS given the number of times parents have employed my husband's firm to defend themselves from false accusations

He's currently involved in a case now where a child has a birthmark (strawberry melanoma) she's had since birth and an over zealous CPS worker insists is a burn...regardless a fcking Dr has told her it's a birthmark.

Far too much of that happening

I think the main point of complaint is that the kid is dancing in a bar where alcohol is served. It's still wrong no matter the lifestyle of the clientele.

Kids like to dance in public places and people toss em money, no biggy…...just not in a bar

Thankfully in this state it's illegal for minors to be in a bar

But it is a fair comparison. Just because the perverts at a kid's beauty pageant aren't throwing dollar bills at somebody doesn't make them less sexualized.
It is a fair comparison. The difference is a matter of degree, what is being promoted and the effect it has on a child.

I'm leery of CPS given the number of times parents have employed my husband's firm to defend themselves from false accusations

He's currently involved in a case now where a child has a birthmark (strawberry melanoma) she's had since birth and an over zealous CPS worker insists is a burn...regardless a fcking Dr has told her it's a birthmark.

Considering what can happen to a child in foster care, I believe a child should always stay with it's parents unless they are truly abusing it...cuts, bruises, anything sexual. I suppose they do their best but there are over-zealous caseworkers who coach kids on how to claim abuse. No homosexual should be allowed in that agency....they don't have kids and don't care for normal people who do.

There are no words to describe this. Where the hell is child protective services?

Best comment I've read on it:

"This kid”s parents should be shot, as should every creep who leered at him in that bar."

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

That’s all I’m linking. I’m not posting the pictures.

What has happened to this world?

The left is a cancer.

more

Got a link to something better than someone's blog?

I don't think that Honey Boo Boo is sexualized at all.

I don't know about Honey Boo Boo...…….but the kids talent shows that Jonbenet Ramsey was in surely were

What? You're going to sit there and honestly say if a parent took their 10 yo daughter to a club and let her dance for men to throw money at her you'll be fine with it

Of course that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying exactly what I said. I have never heard you actually admit CPS might have a legitimate function.

Sounds like your husband is representing a sue-happy couple trying to wring some money out of them for doing their job. I've seen real life cigarette burns. They don't look like a fucking strawberry melanoma. There is something VERY wrong with that story.

But that's not what this thread is about, which is why I ignored ding's last post, too.

I hate seeing girls paraded in Little Miss beauty pageants and I can't really think of any place around here that would even allow a ten year old of either sex into a bar. Clearly, it was really out of line in a lot of ways.

Lemme guess...….the original complaint was from the school...….amirite????

Considering what can happen to a child in foster care, I believe a child should always stay with it's parents unless they are truly abusing it...cuts, bruises, anything sexual. I suppose they do their best but there are over-zealous caseworkers who coach kids on how to claim abuse. No homosexual should be allowed in that agency....they don't have kids and don't care for normal people who do.

I understand CPS has a difficult task but in the case of the birthmark it's ignorance and the inability to just admit they made a mistake. Now the family is in turmoil and their legal bill is in the thousands.

I don't know about Honey Boo Boo...…….but the kids talent shows that Jonbenet Ramsey was in surely were

Everybody I know in Boulder thinks her brother killed her...the cops up there are dope-smoking hippies who couldn't find their ass with both hands.

Lemme guess...….the original complaint was from the school...….amirite????

I believe it's a preschool. I'd have to ask the hubby

I don't believe it....

don't believe he is 10 yrs old by the pictures, too many muscles

don't believe he can legally work in a bar

don't believe he can legally work at night cuz it is against the law, that place would be shut down asap.

I think you are all being fooled

Forum List

Back