10 Year Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar

I figured ETHICS was the right place for this...perhaps lack of ethics?

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.

Read more at humblelibertarian.com

The 'moms all in' for sexually exploiting her kid....

bbfa35d4ff2ad3a90da1cde549db561f

If people don't see that this child is being exploited then a sick ideology has possessed them to the core and evil at that!

.... flanked by 2 flamboyant men, one on the left is a convicted murderer. Michael Alig (served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter)....The sign is the name of a date rape drug.....

maxres.jpg

But do they vote DemonRAT
200.gif
Trump is attracted to ten year olds... was he there throwing dollar bills?

Donald Trump saw a 10-year-old and said 'I'm going to be dating her in 10 years'
But Blow Job Clinton was getting Blow JobS, and not just talking about DATING HER with a 22 year old....fucking idiot....ROTFLMFAO

I am sick to my stomach, that a parent feels it’s ok to exploit their children in such a way.
So it’s sick and you deal with it by spreading videos of it on the Internet??

14ndylk.jpg
What I am doing is bringing attention to what is happening. Elle magazine and the mom put it out there, not me. Between those 2 videos there are over 11,000 likes. I hope each like is being investigated. And I find it reprehensible that YouTube has allowed them to stay up.
And you spread it. Good job, 10 year old trannies need your support.

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.

If people don't see that this child is being exploited then a sick ideology has possessed them to the core and evil at that!

.... flanked by 2 flamboyant men, one on the left is a convicted murderer. Michael Alig (served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter)....The sign is the name of a date rape drug.....

maxres.jpg

200.gif

Donald Trump saw a 10-year-old and said 'I'm going to be dating her in 10 years'
But Blow Job Clinton was getting Blow JobS, and not just talking about DATING HER with a 22 year old....fucking idiot....ROTFLMFAO
22 is an adult, ya brain-dead acolyte. Trump was salivating over a 10 year old.

It’s called awareness. If the evidence isn’t presented you would call it a lie or deflect, just as you did. And do not deny it.
I am sick to my stomach, that a parent feels it’s ok to exploit their children in such a way.

14ndylk.jpg
What I am doing is bringing attention to what is happening. Elle magazine and the mom put it out there, not me. Between those 2 videos there are over 11,000 likes. I hope each like is being investigated. And I find it reprehensible that YouTube has allowed them to stay up.

It’s called awareness. If the evidence isn’t presented you would call it a lie or deflect, just as you did. And do not deny it.

14ndylk.jpg
You can call it whatever you want to make yourself feel better for your actions -- you still spread videos on the Internet you say made you "sick."

maxres.jpg

200.gif

DATING, and a BLOW JOB and only 2 years difference....seems BABY DEER thinks the dating is as BAD as getting a Blow Job under the desk in the Oval office....You would, ya pervert!...ROTFLMFAO

maxres.jpg

200.gif

DATING, and a BLOW JOB and only 2 years difference....seems BABY DEER thinks the dating is as BAD as getting a Blow Job under the desk in the Oval office....You would, ya pervert!...ROTFLMFAO
LOLOL

Brain-dead conservative fuzzy math ... 22 - 10 = 2

maxres.jpg

200.gif

LOLOL

Pervert TRYING to make the least offensive the MOST offensive...Typical ABNORMAL....any others care to throw in your opinion?

It is sickening but no more sickening than straight parents tarting up their 3 year old daughters to look like street walkers when they enter them in ‘baby’ beauty competitions.
Sexualization in child beauty pageants - Wikipedia

Are there no laws in the US against this kind of child exploitation?

Society | dinnertimeconversation
Are the beauty competitions held in bars with men throwing dollar bills at them? In this case the phony rationalization of whataboutism fails.

LOLOL

Pervert TRYING to make the least offensive the MOST offensive...Typical ABNORMAL....any others care to throw in your opinion?
What’s not offensive about having sexual thoughts when looking at a 10 year old?

LOLOL

What’s not offensive about having sexual thoughts when looking at a 10 year old?
Apparently you have never seen a very pretty young girl and wondered how pretty she will be when grown up....Ya can't get away with it, you pervert!

LOLOL

Apparently you have never seen a very pretty young girl and wondered how pretty she will be when grown up....Ya can't get away with it, you pervert!
I’ve never looked at a 10 year old girl and thought about having sex with her at any age.

Trump is a pervert and so are you for defending him.

LOLOL

I’ve never looked at a 10 year old girl and thought about having sex with her at any age.

Did Trump mention sex or just DATING her.....you are still a pervert, and always will be!

LOLOL

Did Trump mention sex or just DATING her.....you are still a pervert, and always will be!
Keep on defending the pervert, pervert.

Keep on defending the pervert, pervert.
Keep on looking like a perverted anti-Trumper you are, idiot!

Repubs typically dont mind their daughters getting whored out. They only worry about their sons becoming homosexual.
From outside of the US this obsession for ascribing every imaginable crime/sin to either exclusively Republicans or exclusively Democrats smells of political insanity.
I don’t give a dam about the politics of parents who abuse their children this way. They need to be slapped very hard by the law.

From inside the U.S., it's rather obvious, that there are a host of bizarre, perverted, insane, and outright evil practices, which are openly supported, in general, by Democrats, and overwhelmingly condemned by Republicans. This business of sexually manipulating and exploiting children—and especially of teaching and encouraging them to be involved in such perverse sexual deviancy as this—is one of these.

I think you'll find that nearly every American who comes anywhere close to defending this crap is a Democrat.

Last edited:
When the Liberal Father Is Dominated by His Feminist Wife, the Son Wants to Become a Woman

Gayism is the gateway to pedophilia. Unlike people with a true sexuality, Gayists prefer boys just reaching puberty more than they prefer males who reach the age that Straights prefer their women. It's related to their sado-masochistic sickness, since 13-year-olds are more susceptible to domination.

When the Liberal Father Is Dominated by His Feminist Wife, the Son Wants to Become a Woman

Gayism is the gateway to pedophilia. Unlike people with a true sexuality, Gayists prefer boys just reaching puberty more than they prefer males who reach the age that Straights prefer their women. It's related to their sado-masochistic sickness, since 13-year-olds are more susceptible to domination.
Time you examined the available statistics on this area of human behavior. The vast majority of sexual abuse of the young happens WITHIN FAMILIES and more often than not is committed by men married to women. Pedophiles are often indiscriminate as to the sex of who they attack, male or female. Then we have the added complexity of the influence of a the central theology of Christianity and it’s affect on young who eventually join the priesthood but that’s another topic.
As to this idea of the father dominated by his feminist wife making the son want to become a woman, what ideologically blinded planet are you living on? Makes a nice excuse though for you to continue the supression of women. You’re a Neanderthal .

Forum List

Back