10 Year Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar

There are no words to describe this. Where the hell is child protective services?

Best comment I've read on it:

"This kid”s parents should be shot, as should every creep who leered at him in that bar."

Never Thought I’d Be Writing This Headline: 10 Year-Old Boy Dances At Gay Bar For Money

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

That’s all I’m linking. I’m not posting the pictures.

What has happened to this world?

The left is a cancer.

more

Never Thought I’d Be Writing This Headline: 10 Year-Old Boy Dances At Gay Bar For Money

So the kid already knows that he's gay. So what? Why are your shorts in a bunch?

So the kid already knows that he's gay. So what? Why are your shorts in a bunch?

Let's say you had a son who knew he was gay early on. Cool. Good for him. You'd probably be accepting, and still love him. Now, let's say your 10 year old son was dancing in front of a bunch of grown men who threw him dollar bills like a stripper. How would you feel as a father?

There are no words to describe this. Where the hell is child protective services?

Best comment I've read on it:

"This kid”s parents should be shot, as should every creep who leered at him in that bar."

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

That’s all I’m linking. I’m not posting the pictures.

What has happened to this world?

The left is a cancer.

more

NAMBLA...they should all be strung up.

This went right over your head...but that is absilutley no suprise given how fucking stupid you are

Let me help....a 10 year old boy is dancing for money, in a bar, for adult males.

Think hard you stupid son of a bitch
The kid didn't take his clothes off, it was all a bit of fun, he wanted to dress up and do that. Or are you also against tiny tot beauty pageants?

Let's say you had a son who knew he was gay early on. Cool. Good for him. You'd probably be accepting, and still love him. Now, let's say your 10 year old son was dancing in front of a bunch of grown men who threw him dollar bills like a stripper. How would you feel as a father?
Just because it's not my cup of tea doesn't mean that they might fell ok about that and that it's just some fun, maybe the kid saw it on TV and wanted to do it. People are going to hate no matter what anyone does.

This went right over your head...but that is absilutley no suprise given how fucking stupid you are

Let me help....a 10 year old boy is dancing for money, in a bar, for adult males.

The kid didn't take his clothes off, it was all a bit of fun, he wanted to dress up and do that. Or are you also against tiny tot beauty pageants?

You didn't think hard enough.

I'm not going to play your well known flame game.

What I can't believe is that Sassy is calling for Child Protective Services.

When the Liberal Father Is Dominated by His Feminist Wife, the Son Wants to Become a Woman

Gayism is the gateway to pedophilia. Unlike people with a true sexuality, Gayists prefer boys just reaching puberty more than they prefer males who reach the age that Straights prefer their women. It's related to their sado-masochistic sickness, since 13-year-olds are more susceptible to domination.
the available statistics on this area of human behavior. The vast majority of sexual abuse of the young happens WITHIN FAMILIES Then we have the added complexity of the influence of a the central theology of Christianity and it’s its affect effect on young who eventually join the priesthood but that’s another topic.
As to this idea of the father dominated by his feminist wife making the son want to become a woman, continue the supression suppression of women. .
Fairyphiles' Mandate for Our Kids: LEAVE NO CHILD'S BEHIND

As compensation for hurting your feelings, let me offer you a juicy 13-year-old boy in the way of an apology.

You didn't think hard enough.

I'm not going to play your well known flame game.
So you're not against little girls being taught to dress like whores and go parading for a trophy. Got it.

What? You're going to sit there and honestly say if a parent took their 10 yo daughter to a club and let her dance for men to throw money at her you'll be fine with it

Say yes and you're a liar or you need serious help

These are men engaged in Sexual Perversion as well as Sexual Depravity. Comparing them with the mainstream audiences who are fans of kids' beauty pageant queens like Honey Boo Boo isn't fair.

These are men engaged in Sexual Perversion as well as Sexual Depravity. Comparing them with the mainstream audiences who are fans of kids' beauty pageant queens like Honey Boo Boo isn't fair.
Bullshit. Its pretty much the same thing. A little girl beauty pageant shouldnt have girls dress up like tramps.

What? You're going to sit there and honestly say if a parent took their 10 yo daughter to a club and let her dance for men to throw money at her you'll be fine with it

Say yes and you're a liar or you need serious help
Of course that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying exactly what I said. I have never heard you actually admit CPS might have a legitimate function.

Isn't. You meant to say isn't.
Oh, shut up, ding. I meant to say exactly what I said.
She never said she was calling them. OLDlady. So what you wrote didn't make sense. And given your proclivity to be diametrically opposed to everything which is good and just, "isn't" made much more sense. :lol:

Forum List

Back