10 Year Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar

That whole case & investigation was a huge fail.

The crime scene was staged, the mystery DNA they claimed they found never matched anybody, the parents weren't separated during questioning, the brother was kept away from interrogation....the whole thing was a clown show and nobody was ever charged.

So you're not against little girls being taught to dress like whores and go parading for a trophy. Got it.

Not good at all but not as hideous as grooming a ten year old boy to be dancing in front of cheering perverts....that's as sick as it gets. Hopefully AIDS comes back and kills everybody in that bar.

Whether or not this performance was sexualized or wholesome, it is never appropriate to take a 10 year old boy into gay bars, peep shows , bordellos or other places of sexual depravity.

As far as aids coming back, I think that's an established fact for the gay community. Aids 2.0 is on the horizon. The sale of "Truvada" is encouraging the latest generation of LGBT people to engage in very risky behavior and new retroviruses even more virulent will indeed pop up. I remember back in the 1980's, when aids first became popular particularly among homoamericans.

I spoke with an old doctor I knew. He told me that aids was nothing new, there were always young fruits who would get suddenly and fatally ill and would die quickly of mysterious symptoms. These things happen, its part of the cycle of life.

I don't believe it....

don't believe he is 10 yrs old by the pictures, too many muscles

don't believe he can legally work in a bar

don't believe he can legally work at night cuz it is against the law, that place would be shut down asap.

I think you are all being fooled
I hope so. Wouldnt be the first time the right made up a lie.
they dressed and put him in childlike saddle shoes... make up... all to make the audiance think he was young.... which is nearly just as bad....

the same thing is done with really petite 18yr old women, braids, cheerleading outfit, saddle shoes, or ballerina tutus to make the imagination of the sick suckers think they are kids....

instead of posting pics and video to the net, a really disturbed by the 10 year old, would have simply turned over the video to the police....
not exploited A REAL 10 year old child even more by posting it on the net imo. I call bull shat!

Whether or not this performance was sexualized or wholesome, it is never appropriate to take a 10 year old boy into gay bars, peep shows , bordellos or other places of sexual depravity.

As far as aids coming back, I think that's an established fact for the gay community. Aids 2.0 is on the horizon. The sale of "Truvada" is encouraging the latest generation of LGBT people to engage in very risky behavior and new retroviruses even more virulent will indeed pop up. I remember back in the 1980's, when aids first became popular particularly among homoamericans.

I spoke with an old doctor I knew. He told me that aids was nothing new, there were always young fruits who would get suddenly and fatally ill and would die quickly of mysterious symptoms. These things happen, its part of the cycle of life.

The way that virus continues morphing into different strains is what gave rise to the thought that it was designed in a CIA? lab and will never be cured. I've read that homos have several other health issues...mainly hepatitis, liver/kidney problems. I saw a short YouTube video on Freddie Mercury last night and he literally looked like death warmed over at the end. How a person could choose that lifestyle or want to be part of a "community" like that baffles me.

I don't believe it....

don't believe he can legally work at night cuz it is against the law, that place would be sgut down asap.

Of couse you dont....good gawd
of course you do.... good gawd!

It's not like you're right about much else...there is that.

The left's responses on this are very telling.

Think hard
look at his pics... his muscles are too defined, he has a snout the size of Alaska,,,, it's against the law for anyone under 18 working in a bar alone, also against the law to work at night, even for younger teens,,,

he is made up to LOOK LIKE he is young, but he is NOT 10 years old....

the place would be shut down...

posting the pics and name of the bar would guarantee it....

Say what ? Look at the pictures his mom is like 4 feet tall .

I don't believe it....

don't believe he can legally work at night cuz it is against the law, that place would be shut down asap.

they dressed and put him in childlike saddle shoes... make up... all to make the audiance think he was young.... which is nearly just as bad....

the same thing is done with really petite 18yr old women, braids, cheerleading outfit, saddle shoes, or ballerina tutus to make the imagination of the sick suckers think they are kids....

instead of posting pics and video to the net, a really disturbed by the 10 year old, would have simply turned over the video to the police....
not exploited A REAL 10 year old child even more by posting it on the net imo. I call bull shat!

LOL Google the kid, the queers fawn all over him.

You're looking ridiculous right now

I don't believe it....

don't believe he can legally work at night cuz it is against the law, that place would be sgut down asap.

Of couse you dont....good gawd
of course you do.... good gawd!

It's not like you're right about much else...there is that.

The left's responses on this are very telling.

Think hard
look at his pics... his muscles are too defined, he has a snout the size of Alaska,,,, it's against the law for anyone under 18 working in a bar alone, also against the law to work at night, even for younger teens,,,

Say what ? Look at the pictures his mom is like 4 feet tall .

ok, I guess I am wrong.... just watched the video and it does show him in that video as a kid.... someone better report this... and remove the pics and video

I figured ETHICS was the right place for this...perhaps lack of ethics?

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.

Read more at humblelibertarian.com

The 'moms all in' for sexually exploiting her kid....

bbfa35d4ff2ad3a90da1cde549db561f

If people don't see that this child is being exploited then a sick ideology has possessed them to the core and evil at that!

.... flanked by 2 flamboyant men, one on the left is a convicted murderer. Michael Alig (served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter)....The sign is the name of a date rape drug.....

maxres.jpg

But do they vote DemonRAT
200.gif

The majority of Homos wants blow jobs and to fuck young boys up the anus, this vile situation in the Homo bar again illustrate this. Also imagine the outrage if this was a 10 year old GIRL stripping in a Hetero bar for Hetero men.

OK, you got us. He's not ten years old. According to his own official web site, he was born in June of 2007. That makes him eleven years old.

I guess that makes this all OK, right?

I don't believe it....

LOL Google the kid, the queers fawn all over him.

You're looking ridiculous right now

"Google the kid, the queers fawn all over him."

Homos should not be allowed to be near young boys, why do Homos want to be near young boys except to groom and then rape them and probably give them AIDS also.

OK, you got us. He's not ten years old. According to his own official web site, he was born in June of 2007. That makes him eleven years old.

The Leftists defend this vile degeneracy because they themselves have serious personality flaws and underlining mental health issues, NOBODY who is NORMAL in the mind would EVER defend this type of vile situation.

Also imagine the outrage if this was a 10 year old GIRL stripping in a Hetero bar for Hetero men.

Well, the apologists for this filth are trying to claim that child beauty pageants involving young girls are exactly the same thing, and trying to suggest that those of us who object to this sexual exploitation of a young boy have no problem with the same thing being done to girls.

The Progressive Pervert to appear in this thread in 10....9....8....7....6....5.... we know this type of thing attracts like fly on shit.

Again imagine if this was an 11 year old girl stripping in a WHITE HETEROSEXUAL STRIP CLUB for WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MEN, the reaction would be all the Leftists would burst veins SCREAMING about it.

But as it is an 11 year old BOY stripping for vile disgusting diseased infested Homos the Leftists DEFEND this, no surprise then why Leftists defend child RAPE when the perpetrators are their OTHER Pets the Muslims, Homos and Muslims can rape children and the Leftists DEFEND this. They are sick on every level.

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.

If people don't see that this child is being exploited then a sick ideology has possessed them to the core and evil at that!

.... flanked by 2 flamboyant men, one on the left is a convicted murderer. Michael Alig (served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter)....The sign is the name of a date rape drug.....

maxres.jpg

200.gif

The majority of Homos wants blow jobs and to fuck young boys up the anus, this vile situation in the Homo bar again illustrate this. Also imagine the outrage if this was a 10 year old GIRL stripping in a Hetero bar for Hetero men.
How do you know what the majority of homosexual men want? You did a poll or have you been servicing homosexual men and know from experience?

maxres.jpg

200.gif

And his mom is supporting him? It should be child abuse...

Forum List

Back