Man groped by Lauren Boebert during frisky ‘Beetlejuice’ date owns gay-friendly bar that hosts drag shows

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
A bar owned by Rep. Lauren Boebert’s apparent new beau has staged at least one drag show, according to a review of social media posts.

In January, the Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen, which is co-owned by Quinn Gallagher, staged “a winter Wonderland Burlesque & Drag Show,” an invitation for the event reveals.

In January 2020, Aspen Gay Ski Week hosted “an evening of cocktails, appetizers, and laughs” at Hooch, according to a Facebook post at the time.

Gallagher, a Democrat, was caught on video getting frisky with Boebert, apparently grabbing her breast while she appeared to rub his crotch as the pair took in a performance of “Beetlejuice” and the Buell Theater in Colorado.

Just hilarious. Republicans may forgive her for groping her boyfriend in public but he also owns a drag-friendly bar?! I think that is one step, too many!

A bar owned by Rep. Lauren Boebert’s apparent new beau has staged at least one drag show, according to a review of social media posts.

In January, the Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen, which is co-owned by Quinn Gallagher, staged “a winter Wonderland Burlesque & Drag Show,” an invitation for the event reveals.

In January 2020, Aspen Gay Ski Week hosted “an evening of cocktails, appetizers, and laughs” at Hooch, according to a Facebook post at the time.

Gallagher, a Democrat, was caught on video getting frisky with Boebert, apparently grabbing her breast while she appeared to rub his crotch as the pair took in a performance of “Beetlejuice” and the Buell Theater in Colorado.

Just hilarious. Republicans may forgive her for groping her boyfriend in public but he also owns a drag-friendly bar?! I think that is one step, too many!
A comedy drag show for adults, or a drag show for kids?

A comedy drag show for adults, or a drag show for kids?
I could tell you but then you will still remain a retard. Let's see if you can read the article and figure it out. Go. Chop-Chop.

just leave our kids alone or face a stump grinder you gd lower than low pos...just masterbate in your room with johnsons baby shampoo and leave them alone

I could tell you but then you will still remain a retard. Let's see if you can read the article and figure it out. Go. Chop-Chop.
Well it is not for children. Apparently you can’t admit that, since it shatters your entire narrative.

You can always count on fake defamations about people the left is terrified of.

You fools will buy ANYTHING!

Keep it up.

We appreciate this.

So it was a setup.

Yup! How could she be so stupid to fall for this? That’s what I want to know …

Maybe he was working for the Chinese Communists???

I figure he was really trying just to get her so hot she would let him screw her in his van after the show. He must’ve had cameras set up in there too.

Afterwards he was probably instructed to reveal to her he was really gay. Also one of them “Demonrats” she hates … and then see what she would do.

I wonder if he ever thought of the danger. After all, if he miscalculated, she might just pull out one of her guns and shoot him in the balls.

But that would also be fine. I mean for his masters … whoever they are.

If poor Lauren ran out to have an abortion that would be even more embarrassing for her. Hmmm … I doubt this slightly balding Romeo ever thought that just monkeying around with her at the concert would set her off right there, or that she would make such a scene.

Could he have actually just been hot for her … and as low class as she is? Naah. I doubt that’s possible. Must be a setup!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

You fools will buy ANYTHING!

Keep it up.

Last time I checked, you had to be 21 to enter a bar.

So what is your point here, Simp? Are you upset he didn't stage a drag show at the local Elementary school like your fellow travelers?

Is it true Bobo’s one of his stars? I’ve always thought her act was a little phony!

Well it is not for children. Apparently you can’t admit that, since it shatters your entire narrative.
See, you were able to figure it out all by yourself. Doesn't that make you proud? :itsok:

Now, the next test. Let's see if you can figure out where I claimed it was for children. Let's see how you do on this one. Good luck!

Is it true Bobo’s one of his stars? I’ve always thought her act was a little phony!
The jury is out on that one. But that could be one reason her poor ex-husband had to expose himself to other girls in public.

She'll be glad to know that she now has your support.

For kids?

Cuz if not, nobody cares.

And if so?

You must be a fan.

Forum List

Back