10 Year Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar

What I can't believe is that Sassy is calling for Child Protective Services.

What? You're going to sit there and honestly say if a parent took their 10 yo daughter to a club and let her dance for men to throw money at her you'll be fine with it

Say yes and you're a liar or you need serious help
Of course that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying exactly what I said. I have never heard you actually admit CPS might have a legitimate function.

I'm leery of CPS given the number of times parents have employed my husband's firm to defend themselves from false accusations

He's currently involved in a case now where a child has a birthmark (strawberry melanoma) she's had since birth and an over zealous CPS worker insists is a burn...regardless a fcking Dr has told her it's a birthmark.

Far too much of that happening
Sounds like your husband is representing a sue-happy couple trying to wring some money out of them for doing their job. I've seen real life cigarette burns. They don't look like a fucking strawberry melanoma. There is something VERY wrong with that story.

But that's not what this thread is about, which is why I ignored ding's last post, too.

I hate seeing girls paraded in Little Miss beauty pageants and I can't really think of any place around here that would even allow a ten year old of either sex into a bar. Clearly, it was really out of line in a lot of ways.

Gawd you make up some of the stupidest excuses in your defense of things you vapid twit

The parents are not suing, you moron they hired the firm to defend themselves.

Good grief

What? You're going to sit there and honestly say if a parent took their 10 yo daughter to a club and let her dance for men to throw money at her you'll be fine with it

Of course that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying exactly what I said. I have never heard you actually admit CPS might have a legitimate function.

I'm leery of CPS given the number of times parents have employed my husband's firm to defend themselves from false accusations

He's currently involved in a case now where a child has a birthmark (strawberry melanoma) she's had since birth and an over zealous CPS worker insists is a burn...regardless a fcking Dr has told her it's a birthmark.

Lemme guess...….the original complaint was from the school...….amirite????

I believe it's a preschool. I'd have to ask the hubby

Even preschool teachers are of the same mold

I don't believe it....

don't believe he is 10 yrs old by the pictures, too many muscles

don't believe he can legally work in a bar

don't believe he can legally work at night cuz it is against the law, that place would be sgut down asap.

I think you are all being fooled

Of couse you dont....good gawd

I don't believe it....

don't believe he can legally work at night cuz it is against the law, that place would be sgut down asap.

of course you do.... good gawd!

So the kid already knows that he's gay. So what? Why are your shorts in a bunch?

This went right over your head...but that is absilutley no suprise given how fucking stupid you are

Let me help....a 10 year old boy is dancing for money, in a bar, for adult males.

Think hard you stupid son of a bitch
The kid didn't take his clothes off, it was all a bit of fun, he wanted to dress up and do that. Or are you also against tiny tot beauty pageants?

These are men engaged in Sexual Perversion as well as Sexual Depravity. Comparing them with the mainstream audiences who are fans of kids' beauty pageant queens like Honey Boo Boo isn't fair.
It’s the same fucking thing.

I don't believe it....

It's not like you're right about much else...there is that.

The left's responses on this are very telling.

Think hard

So you're not against little girls being taught to dress like whores and go parading for a trophy. Got it.

Not good at all but not as hideous as grooming a ten year old boy to be dancing in front of cheering perverts....that's as sick as it gets. Hopefully AIDS comes back and kills everybody in that bar.
Do you sometimes dream of guys with hard ons? :biggrin:

Sounds like your husband is representing a sue-happy couple trying to wring some money out of them for doing their job. I've seen real life cigarette burns. They don't look like a fucking strawberry melanoma. There is something VERY wrong with that story.

But that's not what this thread is about, which is why I ignored ding's last post, too.

I hate seeing girls paraded in Little Miss beauty pageants and I can't really think of any place around here that would even allow a ten year old of either sex into a bar. Clearly, it was really out of line in a lot of ways.

Gawd you make up some of the stupidest excuses in your defense of things you vapid twit

The parents are not suing, you moron they hired the firm to defend themselves.

Good grief
Okay. Sorry. I never heard of a client doing that for an unsubstantiated investigation, but anything can happen in Mass, I guess.

So the kid already knows that he's gay. So what? Why are your shorts in a bunch?

This went right over your head...but that is absilutley no suprise given how fucking stupid you are

Let me help....a 10 year old boy is dancing for money, in a bar, for adult males.

Think hard you stupid son of a bitch
The kid didn't take his clothes off, it was all a bit of fun, he wanted to dress up and do that. Or are you also against tiny tot beauty pageants?

These are men engaged in Sexual Perversion as well as Sexual Depravity. Comparing them with the mainstream audiences who are fans of kids' beauty pageant queens like Honey Boo Boo isn't fair.
No the problem is that children shouldnt be sexualized for the benefit of adults period.

I don't think that Honey Boo Boo is sexualized at all.
Her mom sure liked to hang around with convicted child molesters.

I don't believe it....

Think hard
look at his pics... his muscles are too defined, he has a snout the size of Alaska,,,, it's against the law for anyone under 18 working in a bar alone, also against the law to work at night, even for younger teens,,,

he is made up to LOOK LIKE he is young, but he is NOT 10 years old....

the place would be shut down...

posting the pics and name of the bar would guarantee it....

It is sickening but no more sickening than straight parents tarting up their 3 year old daughters to look like street walkers when they enter them in ‘baby’ beauty competitions.
Sexualization in child beauty pageants - Wikipedia

Are there no laws in the US against this kind of child exploitation?
Repubs typically dont mind their daughters getting whored out. They only worry about their sons becoming homosexual.

I find it all disgusting thank you very much.

I don't believe it....

Think hard
look at his pics... his muscles are too defined, he has a snout the size of Alaska,,,, it's against the law for anyone under 18 working in a bar alone, also against the law to work at night, even for younger teens,,,

he is made up to LOOK LIKE he is young, but he is NOT 10 years old....

the place would be shut down...

posting the pics and name of the bar would guarantee it....

Missed the part he has 105,000 followers on Instagram didn't ya?

Run along now.

Oh and he has his own web site....try Google

I don't believe it....

don't believe he can legally work at night cuz it is against the law, that place would be shut down asap.

I hope so. Wouldnt be the first time the right made up a lie.

Forum List

Back