Does God want us to judge him?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

I think that God wants us to judge him. We are to emulate Jesus. Jesus judged God and found him wanting.

Upon taking the judgement seat, Jesus indicated that it was time to retire Yahweh. Jesus saw Yahweh as no longer fit to rule over or judge man. Man had in essence graduated to his rightful place as the judge of all the Gods.

Christians, who are told by their own scriptures to judge righteously, are not doing so when it comes to Yahweh.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Yahweh is quite a vile God. It is no wonder that Yahweh does not show his face around Christians. They would kill him. Jesus did say that he came to bring War. Perhaps he meant war against God, which would be following Jewish tradition.

If God wants us to judge him, why do most Christians not judge God in a righteous and moral manner?

Place no God above me, means that God wants us to judge all the Gods, including himself, to insure he is the best of the best. How else could we know that Yahweh was the best God to follow?

Do you agree, or are we not supposed to judge God?

Regards

DL

there is no god --so the question cannot be answered

So you cannot judge imaginary characters.

I guess you do not read your kids fairy tales. A shame as they are a great tool fro showing simple moral lessons.

Regards
DL

God is the only one Who has a right to judge. We don't: it's a deadly sin.

Judge not lest ye be judged. Period.
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 7:1-3 - King James Version

You gave a built in contradiction.

You saying that God is the only one with a right to judge is a judgement you are making about God.

That contradiction aside.

I am surprised as that means that you cannot judge God as being good.

Tell us then why you follow a God who might be evil, if you were to judge him?

Regards
DL

Judge Him if you want. He'll tell you the same thing He told Job. "And where were you when I was creating the earth?"

And for the record, Christ never found God wanting.... You're a liar.

All who claim to know anything of a supernatural God or realm are liars, just like you are. Shall we spend all day calling each other liars or is your I Q up for something better?

If Jesus did not find God wanting, why did he replace him as our judge?

Regards
DL

Prove it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is easier to prove existence than non-existence so prove our friend wrong, if you can.

Regards
DL

Nope. Its his job to back up what he says.

You gave him a logical fallacy which is an inherently dishonest tactic as such are impossible to prove. His was a logical error. Yours is a dishonest tactic.

Thanks for showing your Christianity.

Regards
DL

Prove it.

It is easier to prove existence than non-existence so prove our friend wrong, if you can.

Regards
DL

let's do this discussion [ and the others ] 50,000 more times
in a circle
YOU people claim there is a god
YOURS is the INITIAL claim
it's up to YOU to prove your claim
just like in court
in·i·tial
/iˈniSHəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    existing or occurring at the beginning.

Judge Him if you want. He'll tell you the same thing He told Job. "And where were you when I was creating the earth?"

god told someone something??!!!??
very ridiculous and cannot be proved

All who claim to know anything of a supernatural God or realm are liars, just like you are. Shall we spend all day calling each other liars or is your I Q up for something better?

If Jesus did not find God wanting, why did he replace him as our judge?

Regards
DL

Christ usurped nothing. His authority was a given to Him by His loving Father:
All things have been handed over to Me by My Father

Here is why:
"The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand".

This is the result:
even as You (<God) gave Him (<Jesus) authority over all flesh, that to all (<us) whom You have given Him, He may give eternal life.

^ What God gave Christ, is passed on from Christ to us. We are co-heirs with Christ. God loves His children that much.

Why do you feel the need to persecute our Savior and our Father? One died for your sins and the other put them so far behind Him He doesn't even remember your sins anymore. They were nailed to the cross and left there.
Accept the gift of life that Jesus offers you and all God sees when He looks at you is the shinning coat of Christ's purity.

Prove it.

Regards
DL

YOU people claim there is a god
Nope. I never claimed there is a god.
Its you who made the claim that there isn’t a god.
Prove it.

God is the only one Who has a right to judge. We don't: it's a deadly sin.

Judge not lest ye be judged. Period.
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 7:1-3 - King James Version

Wow that’s way out of context.

John 7:24 “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”

Jesus is clearly commanding us to judge.

There is an entire book of the Bible dedicated to the men and women God called to judge Israel and her enemies.

1 cor 6:2-3

“Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

“Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?”

The Saints are called to judge the world and angels.

Deadly sin? Not in any Bible I’ve read

I think that God wants us to judge him. We are to emulate Jesus. Jesus judged God and found him wanting.

Upon taking the judgement seat, Jesus indicated that it was time to retire Yahweh. Jesus saw Yahweh as no longer fit to rule over or judge man. Man had in essence graduated to his rightful place as the judge of all the Gods.

Christians, who are told by their own scriptures to judge righteously, are not doing so when it comes to Yahweh.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Yahweh is quite a vile God. It is no wonder that Yahweh does not show his face around Christians. They would kill him. Jesus did say that he came to bring War. Perhaps he meant war against God, which would be following Jewish tradition.

If God wants us to judge him, why do most Christians not judge God in a righteous and moral manner?

Place no God above me, means that God wants us to judge all the Gods, including himself, to insure he is the best of the best. How else could we know that Yahweh was the best God to follow?

Do you agree, or are we not supposed to judge God?

Regards

DL

Considering Jesus is Yahweh you’re clearly misinformed. The rest of your rant makes little more sense

Forum List

Back