10 Year Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar

of course not.... I'm not okay with ANY CHILD in ANY kind of bar, at 10 years old..... it is against the law....

And what a silly question to ask me..... sheesh Lucy!

So is your answer: you made up the stripped part of your statement to stress how awful this is...?
Making up stuff and accusing those of us on the left of either supporting or being pedophiles...the heart of the deplorables on this thread, it would appear.

There are ONLY two responses to CONDEMN and if NOT able to CONDEMN then it must be approve of the situation, if not why so difficult to condemn that a young boy is in a Homo Bar performing on a stage for Homos?
Still moving the goalposts, I see.
Bode, I asked a simple question of you. It had nothing to do with pedophilia.
Do YOU support a 10 year old child dancing in a bar?

You have not answered that simple question.

All Bode is doing is moving goalposts and deflecting and Trolling, this she then accuses OTHERS of moving the goalposts when repeatedly asking her ONE question to condemn the young boy being and performing on stage in a Homo Bar also I add many know WHAT the reaction from the Leftists would be IF this was a young girl in a Hetero Strip Bar for example, that Bode is not able to condemn this situation with the young boy and this after being asked to by multiple members in this thread then suggest to many the not able to condemn has to be because she thinks there is nothing wrong with a young boy being in that Homo environment.
You too....what are YOU trying to cover up by accusing all Leftists and gays of supporting or being pedophiles........? Hmmmm? :eusa_eh:

of course not.... I'm not okay with ANY CHILD in ANY kind of bar, at 10 years old..... it is against the law....

And what a silly question to ask me..... sheesh Lucy!

So is your answer: you made up the stripped part of your statement to stress how awful this is...?
Making up stuff and accusing those of us on the left of either supporting or being pedophiles...the heart of the deplorables on this thread, it would appear.

There are ONLY two responses to CONDEMN and if NOT able to CONDEMN then it must be approve of the situation, if not why so difficult to condemn that a young boy is in a Homo Bar performing on a stage for Homos?
Bode, I asked a simple question of you. It had nothing to do with pedophilia.
Do YOU support a 10 year old child dancing in a bar?

You have not answered that simple question.
No I do not....but I also question the truth of this story....as was said before, in most states, NY including, children of that age aren't even allowed in the bar area and the bar can lose their liquor license just by them being there.
I appreciate your answer, there was a lot of speculating and you cleared the air.

And you still not able to condemn young boys performing on stage in Homo Bars, so if you cannot condemn it you must support it this is the logical conclusion, if someone not able to condemn it is because they support, the opposite of Against is Support.

What has been the point of bodecea's participation in this thread, but to defend this foul sexual exploitation of a young child, if not directly, then by condemning those of us who speak against it?

That crowd always do this Bob, they get into these threads and anyone who does condemn the situation of young children being put into these degenerate Homo environments that crowd condemn those who are AGAINST and want to PROTECT children from this perverted subversion.
"and want to PROTECT children...." So, what have you actively done to protect children?

She's a mother, she protects her children everyday...and I suspect if she saw someone wrong or harm a child she'd become an unhinged mama lion.

It's what good mothers do.
Sure.........just as someone else here is........:eusa_whistle:

She's a mother, she protects her children everyday...and I suspect if she saw someone wrong or harm a child she'd become an unhinged mama lion.

Not just mothers. I have two gay male friends, ex professional rugby players, who have a three year old son.
If anyone even suggested to them he be used the way the young boy who’s the subject of this thread was they’d be properly 'dealt with' . According to the ill-informed bigotry of some who’ve posted here they’d necessarily be described as pedophiles when in truth you couldn’t encounter two more responsible parents. The child has constant access to his biological mother and is as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be. Can anyone honestly say all heterosexual parents are as responsible?

Well I could mention the two lesbians that drove off a cliff with their children...or the two gay men that offered up their son to pedophiles.

My comment went towards Lucy's protecting children
So you have four.....to match up with the thousands molested, neglected, and mistreated by their hetero families and family friends.

Where is the condemnation? Where are the comments calling all heteros supportive of or actual pedophiles themselves?

I have two gay male friends, ex professional rugby players, who have a three year old son. … The child has constant access to his biological mother and is as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be.

Being raised by a pair of immoral sexual deviants doesn't exactly constitute being “as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be.” It amounts to putting that child right in the middle of these evils.
See? What are you trying to distract from? :eusa_eh:

What has been the point of bodecea's participation in this thread, but to defend this foul sexual exploitation of a young child, if not directly, then by condemning those of us who speak against it?
Ah...and the lying continues. What are you trying to cover up? :eusa_eh:

You're very fond of accusing others of lying, but it is easily observable that you rarely post anything yourself that is truthful. The psychological projection is strong, with you.

That said, if you think there's anything I was “trying to cover up” in the post to which you were responding, then come out and say what it is. You won't of course, you can't, because that was just another lie on your part, just like those for which you are already well-known.

I figured ETHICS was the right place for this...perhaps lack of ethics?

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.

Read more at humblelibertarian.com

The 'moms all in' for sexually exploiting her kid....

bbfa35d4ff2ad3a90da1cde549db561f

If people don't see that this child is being exploited then a sick ideology has possessed them to the core and evil at that!

.... flanked by 2 flamboyant men, one on the left is a convicted murderer. Michael Alig (served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter)....The sign is the name of a date rape drug.....

maxres.jpg

But do they vote DemonRAT
200.gif
Did you bother to read your article?

Of course it's bad for a child to dance in front of any group of adult men.

But read on. Seems America funds an effort to keep male children as young as 10 from dancing and having adult sex in Afghanistan.

Republicans blocked that funding. Basicly, they are say fuk those kids. They aren't American. We don't care what happens to them.

So just because it's in a gay bar they must be Democrats? Especially with what we know what is going on in Afghanistan and who is actually in charge.

And you still not able to condemn young boys performing on stage in Homo Bars, so if you cannot condemn it you must support it this is the logical conclusion, if someone not able to condemn it is because they support, the opposite of Against is Support.

That crowd always do this Bob, they get into these threads and anyone who does condemn the situation of young children being put into these degenerate Homo environments that crowd condemn those who are AGAINST and want to PROTECT children from this perverted subversion.
"and want to PROTECT children...." So, what have you actively done to protect children?

Sure.........just as someone else here is........:eusa_whistle:

Given your history of fabrications, half truths and outright lies about others on here you don't expect to be taken serious do you....Plywood Pete?

You're very fond of accusing others of lying, but it is easily observable that you rarely post anything yourself that is truthful. The psychological projection is strong, with you.

That said, if you think there's anything I was “trying to cover up” in the post to which you were responding, then come out and say what it is. You won't of course, you can't, because that was just another lie on your part, just like those for which you are already well-known.

She (or he) is a habitual liar...I know this it's lied about me

No, if you had clicked the article it referred to, it was. Dem Rep for this reason-

However, Chairman Bob Corker (R-TN) and Ranking Member Bob Menendez (D-NJ) backed a counter-amendment to require the Departments of Defense and State to report on implementation of recommendations made by SIGAR on ending the practice.

So, your argument is nil. And it was an Army Special Forces Cpt. Quinn in 2015 that got relieved of command-

who beat up an Afghan commander for keeping an approximately 10-year-old boy chained to his bed as a sex slave and beating up his mother when she tried to rescue him. Quinn was relieved of command as a result.

I figured ETHICS was the right place for this...perhaps lack of ethics?

“Drag Kid” Desmond Is Amazing delivered a headlining performance at a sleazy Brooklyn gay bar on Dec. 1, where the ten-year-old boy danced on stage in a crop top and full face of makeup as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills.

The event, called Club Whoa! was hosted at Brooklyn gay bar 3 Dollar Bill and was promoted on social media. Photos of the event show Desmond in a blond wig, makeup, and crop top collecting monetary tips from adult men in the audience, like a stripper, as other half naked adult drag queens, some in panties and fishnet stockings, stood on stage nearby.

Read more at humblelibertarian.com

The 'moms all in' for sexually exploiting her kid....

bbfa35d4ff2ad3a90da1cde549db561f

If people don't see that this child is being exploited then a sick ideology has possessed them to the core and evil at that!

.... flanked by 2 flamboyant men, one on the left is a convicted murderer. Michael Alig (served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter)....The sign is the name of a date rape drug.....

maxres.jpg

But do they vote DemonRAT
200.gif
Did you bother to read your article?

Of course it's bad for a child to dance in front of any group of adult men.

But read on. Seems America funds an effort to keep male children as young as 10 from dancing and having adult sex in Afghanistan.

Republicans blocked that funding. Basicly, they are say fuk those kids. They aren't American. We don't care what happens to them.

So just because it's in a gay bar they must be Democrats? Especially with what we know what is going on in Afghanistan and who is actually in charge.

"So, what have you actively done to protect children?"

I have given birth to five kidlets, something YOU have never done, I also financially support approx 16 Children's Charities in 10 different nations including two that friends of my family set up that deal specifically with children who have been victims of Child Sex Trafficking, I also have been supporting a specific charity that is helping Yazidi young girls who were subjected to horrific sex abuse slavery from ISIS and Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist and not only are his patients adults but he also has had child patients, I add that Mr. Lucy has also been working in his spare time with the charity that helps the young Yazidi girls. I have commented in other threads about our work helping the young Yazidi girls and I add also helping their Mothers who were also brutally used as sex slaves by ISIS until they were rescued from that crowd.

So WHAT do YOU do to protect children exactly? Oh that's right you support young boys being allowed into Homo Bars to perform like circus monkeys for degenerate depraved Homo pieces of human filth.

So...what have I posted that is not truthful......?

The parents of that poor boy mentioned in the OP

should be sent to jail.

and after... perhaps.....should be hang at dawn.

in my opinion.

so sad.

Heres a thought, let the Taliban take over and you would see an end to the pedophilia practice right away.
You know nothing of the Taliban and what they get up to on the front.

I know the Taliban does not approve of gay sex even with boys.

So you support this pedophilia. And your defense of your disgusting position, is the Taliban.

You really just made that your position? What a terrible person you are. If sorry for everyone who cares about you. I hope they don't know what horrors you are defending here with your sick logic.

I have given birth to five kidlets, something YOU have never done, I also financially support approx 16 Children's Charities in 10 different nations including two that friends of my family set up that deal specifically with children who have been victims of Child Sex Trafficking, I also have been supporting a specific charity that is helping Yazidi young girls who were subjected to horrific sex abuse slavery from ISIS and Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist and not only are his patients adults but he also has had child patients, I add that Mr. Lucy has also been working in his spare time with the charity that helps the young Yazidi girls. I have commented in other threads about our work helping the young Yazidi girls and I add also helping their Mothers who were also brutally used as sex slaves by ISIS until they were rescued from that crowd.

So WHAT do YOU do to protect children exactly? Oh that's right you support young boys being allowed into Homo Bars to perform like circus monkeys for degenerate depraved Homo pieces of human filth.
So...you consider giving birth "protecting children"? Lot's of women have done so and never protected children.

So...you consider giving birth "protecting children"? Lot's of women have done so and never protected children.

You of course ignore the rest of my comment so I will copy and paste it again:

I also financially support approx 16 Children's Charities in 10 different nations including two that friends of my family set up that deal specifically with children who have been victims of Child Sex Trafficking, I also have been supporting a specific charity that is helping Yazidi young girls who were subjected to horrific sex abuse slavery from ISIS and Mr. Lucy is a Psychiatrist and not only are his patients adults but he also has had child patients, I add that Mr. Lucy has also been working in his spare time with the charity that helps the young Yazidi girls. I have commented in other threads about our work helping the young Yazidi girls and I add also helping their Mothers who were also brutally used as sex slaves by ISIS until they were rescued from that crowd.

So the kid already knows that he's gay. So what? Why are your shorts in a bunch?
We can’t know that. Individuals go through so many differing stages of their sexuality in so many differing ways it’s really not possible to generalise. In my case I was attracted to other men from a very early age. I had no idea that made me gay, I simply found staring at naked males profoundly enjoyable. Viewing naked females had me feeling sorry they’d had their
c**ks cut off. I knew nothing about sex at that age, straight, gay or any other kind.
I’m taking about the 1950’s here though. Today children hardly have any chance of being innocent as they’re handling mobile phones as soon as their little fingers can manipulate them. They end up viewing everything from terrifying news reports to violent pornography and sometimes acting out with their peers the worst of what they view.
Responsible parents have a seriously difficult task helping their children negotiate all this.
I’m pleased to see an increasing number of primary schools in Australia are banning pupils carrying mobile phones (sorry, in the US cell phones - what a stupid usage)

I have two gay male friends, ex professional rugby players, who have a three year old son. … The child has constant access to his biological mother and is as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be.

Being raised by a pair of immoral sexual deviants doesn't exactly constitute being “as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be.” It amounts to putting that child right in the middle of these evils.
Your definition of ‘immoral sexual deviants’ is nonsense. May I suggest, as I suspect you’re a true believer in the bullshit that’s been dumped all over scripture for centuries, that you read John Shelby Spong’s ‘The Sins of Scripture: Uncovering the God of Hate to reveal the God of Love”. Either that or at least dip your toes in the last several centuries of academic biblical studies.

Forum List

Back