10 Year Old Boy Dances On Stage For Money At Adult Gay Bar

where do you get the ''stripping'' part?

Are you okay with young boys shaking their buttocks on a stage in a Homo Bar and the Homos touching them? Yes or No?
of course not.... I'm not okay with ANY CHILD in ANY kind of bar, at 10 years old..... it is against the law....

And what a silly question to ask me..... sheesh Lucy!

So is your answer: you made up the stripped part of your statement to stress how awful this is...?
Making up stuff and accusing those of us on the left of either supporting or being pedophiles...the heart of the deplorables on this thread, it would appear.

There are ONLY two responses to CONDEMN and if NOT able to CONDEMN then it must be approve of the situation, if not why so difficult to condemn that a young boy is in a Homo Bar performing on a stage for Homos?
Still moving the goalposts, I see.

And you still not able to condemn young boys performing on stage in Homo Bars, so if you cannot condemn it you must support it this is the logical conclusion, if someone not able to condemn it is because they support, the opposite of Against is Support.

where do you get the ''stripping'' part?

Are you okay with young boys shaking their buttocks on a stage in a Homo Bar and the Homos touching them? Yes or No?
of course not.... I'm not okay with ANY CHILD in ANY kind of bar, at 10 years old..... it is against the law....

So is your answer: you made up the stripped part of your statement to stress how awful this is...?
Making up stuff and accusing those of us on the left of either supporting or being pedophiles...the heart of the deplorables on this thread, it would appear.

There are ONLY two responses to CONDEMN and if NOT able to CONDEMN then it must be approve of the situation, if not why so difficult to condemn that a young boy is in a Homo Bar performing on a stage for Homos?
Bode, I asked a simple question of you. It had nothing to do with pedophilia.
Do YOU support a 10 year old child dancing in a bar?

You have not answered that simple question.

From outside of the US this obsession for ascribing every imaginable crime/sin to either exclusively Republicans or exclusively Democrats smells of political insanity.
I don’t give a dam about the politics of parents who abuse their children this way. They need to be slapped very hard by the law.

Now that this thread has had time to mature, I challenge you to point to one participante herein—just one—who is defending this filth, making excuses for it, tu quoqueing over it, or otherwise supporting this sexualabuse of a minor; who is a Republican, or in any obvious way aligned with American Republicanism or conservatism.

Just one. Can you find such an example?

I didn't think so. It is exclusively Democrats/LIbErals, who are defending this filth. That's what they do. That's what they are.

This is just one example, out of many, to support what I've said before—where matters of political or social controversy line up with the clear distinction between good and evil, you can nearly always find Democrats/LIbErals solidly on the side of evil.

What I said was no dancing, no toddler "pageants," no unclothed "cheerleading" T&A, so you are not speaking to me. Right?

And you still not able to condemn young boys performing on stage in Homo Bars, so if you cannot condemn it you must support it this is the logical conclusion, if someone not able to condemn it is because they support, the opposite of Against is Support.

What has been the point of bodecea's participation in this thread, but to defend this foul sexual exploitation of a young child, if not directly, then by condemning those of us who speak against it?

All Bode is doing is moving goalposts and deflecting and Trolling, this she then accuses OTHERS of moving the goalposts when repeatedly asking her ONE question to condemn the young boy being and performing on stage in a Homo Bar also I add many know WHAT the reaction from the Leftists would be IF this was a young girl in a Hetero Strip Bar for example, that Bode is not able to condemn this situation with the young boy and this after being asked to by multiple members in this thread then suggest to many the not able to condemn has to be because she thinks there is nothing wrong with a young boy being in that Homo environment.

What has been the point of bodecea's participation in this thread, but to defend this foul sexual exploitation of a young child, if not directly, then by condemning those of us who speak against it?

That crowd always do this Bob, they get into these threads and anyone who does condemn the situation of young children being put into these degenerate Homo environments that crowd condemn those who are AGAINST and want to PROTECT children from this perverted subversion.

That crowd always do this Bob, they get into these threads and anyone who does condemn the situation of young children being put into these degenerate Homo environments that crowd condemn those who are AGAINST and want to PROTECT children from this perverted subversion.

A way of defending evil, perversion, and madness, without explicitly coming out and saying so.

Actually, I will challenge you to find any post of mine on this thread doing that very thing. If you can, great for you...if not, I will report you for falsely accusing me of supporting pedophilia. Ready? Go.

Where did I accuse you of supporting paedophilia? Oh that's right I did not. I said that you cannot condemn young boys in Homo Bars because you are part of the LGBTQ Crowd and as such are not able to disagree with or condemn ANYTHING ANY part of the LGBTQ Crowd do.

Have you condemned young boys in Homo Bars yet? Yes or No? Have you said that it is wrong and vile yet? Yes or No?
So you still have no proof that I have said I defend the Group ....and as for you accusing me of supporting pedophilia...right here in your own words:
The Leftists are on the WRONG side of EVERY moral situation, this because they have no moral compass, so a young boy stripping and getting TOUCHED by filthy disgusting diseased Homos to Leftists this is NORMAL and is something that should be actively ENCOURAGED. Leftists again supporting Paedophilia, most Homos are either Paedophiles OR WANT to be Paedophiles but do not YET have the courage to go for it.

"and as for you accusing me of supporting pedophilia...right here in your own words:

View attachment 235058

^^^^ I suggest you go and have an eye test tomorrow because nowhere in my comments do I mention Bodecea or Bode, so you are incorrect.
I am a Leftist and I am gay.....where do you state "leftists and gays except for Bodecea"? Not seeing it...and my eyes are just fine......while I wait for you to show my post supporting what the thread is reporting.

Looks like a report of your accusing me of supporting pedophilia is on its way.

"I am a Leftist and I am gay.....where do you state "leftists and gays except for Bodecea"? Not seeing it...and my eyes are just fine"

To illustrate, the below so you are saying the male members of MY family are all paedophiles? Yes or No? Where do you say that Hetero male family members EXCEPT for the male members of Lucy's family? Not seeing it and my eyes are also just fine.

View attachment 235070

Caitlyn Jenner is now claiming that Bruce Jenner touched her 30 years ago

I mean Bode I literally could spend all night searching and finding countless posts of yours where you have accused Conservatives in general of being paedophiles and/or being prone to paedophilia, but doing so and posting all your stuff in this thread would be very Off Topic, so that's why I am not doing it, but I decide though to give ONE example to illustrate how ridiculous it is that you suggest I accuse YOU PERSONALLY of being a paedophile and/or supporting paedophilia when I refer to Leftists and Homos.
"I mean Bode I literally could spend all night searching and finding countless posts of yours where you have accused Conservatives in general of being paedophiles and/or being prone to paedophilia"

Then do so and post some of it here.......>>>

More unthinking, emotional and neurotic statements have been made on this thread than I can be bothered counting or responding to individually. Add to this a peculiar American hang up about ’the left’ and we really are descending into pointless name calling and fiction. And before any of you get hysterical about it, I’m left of centre, gay and have never had a pedophile inclination in my life.
I simply have never seen children as sex objects and if I did I’d soon be seeking professional help.

To start with, and I’ve said this before and been ignored so I’ll scream it in capitals. Surveys of pedophile crimes and who they’re committed by in a number of western, asian and other nations reveal THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEDOPHILE CRIME IS COMMITTED WITHIN THE FAMILY BY MALES INVOLVED IN HETEROSEXUAL MARRIAGES.
Claims made here that all homosexuals are either active or potential pedophiles have no scientific backing whatever. Given the crime the original poster drew attention to though anyone suggesting that form of exploitation of youth is permissible needs to be slapped down.
However, many of the posts here written in what is obviously a state of extreme and unjustified hatred for ALL gays tell us the authors haven’t recovered yet from the legalisation of gay marriage or learnt same sex relationship can be as much about LOVE as anything else. So, maintaining the delusion all gays are pedophiles comes about from the need to have a new reason for their mindless hate. If you speak to psychiatrists and psychologists for instance about the clients sent to them by the courts for bashing or killing gays we learn a significant majority of these criminals are reacting to same sex urges within themselves that through cultural &/or religious brainwashing have arrived at the dangerous state of hating that which they feel the need to repress within themselves.
Underneath all of this though is the very weird game so called heterosexual males play when they cross the line and sexually abuse young boys. From Afghanistan, where this kind of thing is rife, to the US and elsewhere, these men often prefer their tvictims to either be in drag or feminised in some way in order to delude themselves their targets are a substitute for normal heterosexual desire.

"and want to PROTECT children...." So, what have you actively done to protect children?

Oh, shut up, ding...
2p4pz6.jpg

"and want to PROTECT children...." So, what have you actively done to protect children?
Don’t know about you but I work with a group who offer 24 hour phone counselling to gay and lesbian youth who are thinking of suicide. Several formal academic studies reveal the highest gay and youth suicide rates match exactly to areas of Australia having the highest percentage of the population being fundamentalist Christians. This is particularly problematic because many of the young pass through a brief period on their way to becoming ’normal’ heterosexuals where they experience same sex attraction. Ranting at them from the pulpit or in bible class that they’re possessed by Satan isn’t exactly a recipe that supports mental health. Then we have the connected issue of religious organisations conducting ‘cure by prayer’ programmes which just happen to demonstrate an appallingly high suicide rate.
These groups then go on the explain this by claiming the victims of their ’therapy’ didn’t fight Satan hard enough. Sick beyond belief and that’s before we get into the twisted theology that instils in true believers the idea such a being as the Devil actually exists in the world.

Something else I think many who’ve posted on this thread have avoided, the mental health ( if we can call it that) of the two men who had their son perform in a gay bar. How I wonder did the law allow that to happen? You have to take out a licence to own a dog or drive a car when any psychotic fool, straight, bent or whatever can become a parent without any form of supervision. Though connected with this thread, that’s another complex issue.

Last edited:
Don’t know about you but I work with a group who offer 24 hour phone counselling to gay and lesbian youth who are thinking of suicide. Several formal academic studies reveal the highest gay and youth suicide rates match exactly to areas of Australia having the highest percentage of the population being fundamentalist Christians. This is particularly problematic because many of the young pass through a brief period on their way to becoming ’normal’ heterosexuals where they experience same sex attraction. Ranting at them from the pulpit or in bible class that they’re possessed by Satan isn’t exactly a recipe that supports mental health. Then we have the connected issue of religious organisations conducting ‘cure by prayer’ programmes which just happen to demonstrate an appallingly high suicide rate.
These groups then go on the explain this by claiming the victims of their ’therapy’ didn’t fight Satan hard enough. Sick beyond belief and that’s before we get into the twisted theology that instils in true believers the idea such a being as the Devil actually exists in the world.

Something else I think many who’ve posted on this thread have avoided, the mental heath ( if we can call it that) of the two men who had their son perform in a gay bar. How I wonder did the law allow that to happen? You have to take out a licence to own a dog when any psychotic fool, straight, bent or whatever can have children without any form of supervision. Though connected with this thread, that’s another complex issue.
You are blaming their suicides on Christians?

Do you know what an external locus is?

She's a mother, she protects her children everyday...and I suspect if she saw someone wrong or harm a child she'd become an unhinged mama lion.

It's what good mothers do.

She's a mother, she protects her children everyday...and I suspect if she saw someone wrong or harm a child she'd become an unhinged mama lion.

Not just mothers. I have two gay male friends, ex professional rugby players, who have a three year old son.
If anyone even suggested to them he be used the way the young boy who’s the subject of this thread was they’d be properly 'dealt with' . According to the ill-informed bigotry of some who’ve posted here they’d necessarily be described as pedophiles when in truth you couldn’t encounter two more responsible parents. The child has constant access to his biological mother and is as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be. Can anyone honestly say all heterosexual parents are as responsible?

Last edited:

Not just mothers. I have two gay male friends, ex professional rugby players, who have a three year old son.
If anyone even suggested to them he be used the way the young boy who’s the subject of this thread was they’d be properly 'dealt with' . According to the ill-informed bigotry of some who’ve posted here they’d necessarily be described as pedophiles when in truth you couldn’t encounter two more responsible parents. The child has constant access to his biological mother and is as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be. Can anyone honestly say all heterosexual parents are as responsible?

Well I could mention the two lesbians that drove off a cliff with their children...or the two gay men that offered up their son to pedophiles.

My comment went towards Lucy's protecting children

No I do not....but I also question the truth of this story....as was said before, in most states, NY including, children of that age aren't even allowed in the bar area and the bar can lose their liquor license just by them being there.

Ah...and the lying continues. What are you trying to cover up? :eusa_eh:

I have two gay male friends, ex professional rugby players, who have a three year old son. … The child has constant access to his biological mother and is as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be.

Being raised by a pair of immoral sexual deviants doesn't exactly constitute being “as well protected from the evils of this world as any child could be.” It amounts to putting that child right in the middle of these evils.

Forum List

Back