10 Democrat Senators, All Female + DNC chair call on Frankenstein to resign, & the list is growing

Americans in 30 states disagree with you about president Trump, yeah that's clear.
The Flyover never concerns me.

Until you want food.
That also doesn't concern me. Ever heard of imports? Let them create the Jesusland they so want and leave the sane rest of us alone.

Keep telling us why you lost the election libwit.
Lost? No. And most Americans couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag. Fucking morons, and proud of it you.

Is that supposed to offend Americans? Let me guess, you are Canadian shut it or we'll stomp your entire country into the dirt, probably only take 3 days its only Canada. :laugh:

The sudden wave of calls for his resignation is directly related to the upcoming full court press that will be put on Trump to resign or be impeached.

You wait, the moment the Dims get their own house cleaned out, you're going to see an enormous nationwide blitz by not only Dim politicians, but liberal female activists, celebrities, feminists. It's coming, guarantee you.

The Dims have nothing to lose by kicking out Frankenstein and Conyers because it's inevitable that they will be replaced by another Dim. That isn't the case with Moore and Trump. Hence, the motivation for the bogus onslaught of sexual harassment accusations.

Yes well we do not like men who abuse females, unlike the GOP, it appears they honor men who do.

YES, THAT IS WHY THERE ARE LITERALLY 10 TIMES AS MANY DEMOCRAT MEN WHO HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS SEXUAL HARASSERS, SEXUAL ASSAULTERS, AND RAPISTS AS THERE ARE GOP...AND WHY DEMOCRATS HAVE CALLED FOR THE IMMEDIATE REMOVAL OF THEM FROM CONGRESS YET CONTIUED TO LIE, DENY, JUSTIFY, AND DEFEND THEIR OWN CRIMINALS....

"Moore's gotta go...Franken was practicing for a skit (at night) just 'crossed a line'...'went to far'...apologized (of course he said he didn't mean it)...will learn from his mistakes..."

:p

Like I said, we do not endorse female abusers like the GOP does and one accused to be a pedophile. Makes me ill when the 14 year old was telling her story. You GOP can't sink any further.

ROFL! You're forgetting Slick Willy and Ted Kennedy, aren't you?

Hearing rumblings that Sen Franken is resigning tomorrow. Mostly on social media right now

2.this was his original statement. “I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann,” Franken said in a initial statement.
Please provide the link to this and make sure you highlight the 'initial statement' .

Saying you do not remember is neither an admission of guilt not denial.

Franken followed this up by claiming he was practicing for a skit...then 'this was a prank'...followed by an 'APOLOGY'...followed by an admission that he had not meant one damn word of his apology.....
He's actually implying that Leann is lying. It's the sleaziest "apology" imaginable.

You are consistent unless it's Al Franken? The photo is old, so according to your logic it shouldn't matter?
Oh I still believe those who have no evidence are bimbos and out for show. however, since fish lips admitted he does this, he has created a pattern and one could believe the women if one chose to. I hate this shit no matter the political party rep. The women have to start reporting this abuse. fk I hate this entire thing. he said she said politics. Al should never have admitted out loud what he did nor his bad habits of squeezing women. He admitted it. what a stupid fk.
So did Trump
the citizens voted after knowing it.

BTW, for the record, all of this coming out, seems Trump was right in that discussion on how hollywood acts.
Not to mention, how he himself acts. So you have no moral objection to rape and sexual assault as long as the victims aren't aggrieved enough to report it right away? Is that your position?

No don't you get the C grabber cult ?
it's ok as long as you deny.
I always laughed at the self righteous sex starved old white farts being so aggrevieved at clintons BJ.
HE LIED UNDER OATH
Omg I'm still looking for a friend who cheated on his wife and admitted it

You don't get it. The guilt of Franken and Conyer's is undeniable. They aren't even denying it. On the other hand, the accusations against Moore and Trump are obviously coordinated smear campaigns. The stories of the accusers are not credible.

Since MN has a republican governor this will help the Rs push through legislation.

Does he appoint Frankenstein's replacement?

MN has a democrat governor and yes he appoints the replacement.

That's what I thought. The Dims lose nothing by kicking these two reprobates to the curb. If they were going to reduce their head count in Congress as a result, I gaurantee you they wouldn't be alling on either to resign. They would be defending them to the last man.

Since MN has a republican governor this will help the Rs push through legislation.

Does he appoint Frankenstein's replacement?

MN has a democrat governor and yes he appoints the replacement.

That's what I thought. The Dims lose nothing by kicking these two reprobates to the curb. If they were going to reduce their head count in Congress as a result, I gaurantee you they wouldn't be alling on either to resign. They would be defending them to the last man.

I'd much rather defeat Franken in an election than see him resign

"Trump is impeached or resigns before the end of his first (and only) term. The loser pays up for $90 of booze."
Nope...he could resign for a lot of reasons like health...so that would be a bad bet for me...If you don't like the bet say no...don't try and change it half way through...I'm done with you anyway...boring...
It's a safe bet. Columbo is a major league idiot.

Forum List

Back