10 Democrat Senators, All Female + DNC chair call on Frankenstein to resign, & the list is growing

So when are we going to get rid of the trash like trump, moore, barton, and more like gringrich, sluts, pigs, and filth all?

Yes, well. This week, as much as possible, it looks like. Gingrich! Ho, boy. This has been going on forever and I may be older than you, because I can remember Sen. Packwood who was about as bad as they come, Clarence Thomas, Bill Clinton live on TV saying no, no I didn't and yes, yes, I did. The boy rapers, too: conservative Bob Bauman in my district who habitually picked up 16-year-old male prostitutes in Georgetown bars, and of course that Congressman Mark Foley who solicited sex from male pages in Congress, making their lives miserable. Apparently that was Kevin Spacey's problem on set, too, so I read. But mostly, they go after women: that awful Herman Cain who fondled women under the table at restaurants when they were applying for a job. And then ran for president. He stunk so bad the REPUBLICANS themselves got rid of him, and before Christmas.

Okay, you make a good point: if not now, when.

I'm a Trump fan, but if this can stop the harassment by powerful men, I'm for stopping it now.

I'm just saying, don't think this doesn't have a political dimension: of course it does. I don't think the Dems CAN clean their house so they can make accusations from a purity stance: there will always be somebody hiding something dirty and women to come forth at the worst possible moment.
we are close but not the same. I remember the crap that you mention, even Fanny Fox taking a swim in the Tidal Basil. What galls me is that women have not forcefully stuck it to men who preach "purity" and "virginity" in women, citing "religion," and abetted by false "religious" leaders, but have not themselves stuck to the "moral" and "religious" values they so loudly espouse (for women). If a guy is "impure" and cannot approach his wife on the evening of their marriage ceremony as a virgin, he is "impure." according to most religions. It's either one or the other. It's time that the world's religions addressed this problem. If they want to set up a standard of "purity," then they damned well better do so.

Ugly Al will be sacrificed on the altar of political correctness......

:rofl:
After having the misfortune of seeing Geraldo's nude selfie here, I swear to God if I see a Franken in a bondage suit being sacrificed, I"m going to hunt you down and pull out your pinky toe toenails!

You are consistent unless it's Al Franken? The photo is old, so according to your logic it shouldn't matter?
Oh I still believe those who have no evidence are bimbos and out for show. however, since fish lips admitted he does this, he has created a pattern and one could believe the women if one chose to. I hate this shit no matter the political party rep. The women have to start reporting this abuse. fk I hate this entire thing. he said she said politics. Al should never have admitted out loud what he did nor his bad habits of squeezing women. He admitted it. what a stupid fk.
So did Trump
the citizens voted after knowing it.

BTW, for the record, all of this coming out, seems Trump was right in that discussion on how hollywood acts.
Not to mention, how he himself acts. So you have no moral objection to rape and sexual assault as long as the victims aren't aggrieved enough to report it right away? Is that your position?

No don't you get the C grabber cult ?
it's ok as long as you deny.
I always laughed at the self righteous sex starved old white farts being so aggrevieved at clintons BJ.
HE LIED UNDER OATH
Omg I'm still looking for a friend who cheated on his wife and admitted it
well actually in our cult, if one didn't do it, then one denies it. If there is no evidence, it's a I don't know moment. Then it boils down to who benefits me. you now have that person as president. Why is that complicated for you?

"Trump is impeached or resigns before the end of his first (and only) term. The loser pays up for $90 of booze."
Nope...he could resign for a lot of reasons like health...so that would be a bad bet for me...If you don't like the bet say no...don't try and change it half way through...I'm done with you anyway...boring...

"Trump is impeached or resigns before the end of his first (and only) term. The loser pays up for $90 of booze."
Nope...he could resign for a lot of reasons like health...so that would be a bad bet for me...If you don't like the bet say no...don't try and change it half way through...I'm done with you anyway...boring...
Well, you can't say I didn't try.

Six Democratic senators call on Al Franken to resign after latest sexual misconduct allegation

Dem senators calling on Franken to resign today:
BALDWIN
GILLIBRAND
HASSAN
HARRIS
HIRONO
MCCASKILL
MURRAY

Men:
BROWN
CASEY
DONNELLY

Omg they have a conscience.
Are the confederate boy and the C grabber being asked?
Do tell.
why would they? they didn't admit to anything.are you a naive one? just wondering if you know the difference of admitting a wrong doing and denying it.

I get it, next time I abuse a teen I'll just deny and everything is fine.
Not admitting means they didn't do it?
40 women are all lying and we believe the bragging c grabber and they guy who admitted them being in his car.
You think that's normal?
Yup I'm naive, believe the preponderance.
Stupid asking for proof, what do you want?
Videos?
Of course we haven't seen the C grabbers golden shower tape yet
What will it take for you to admit these low life's are low life's?

You said
I get it, next time I abuse a teen I'll just deny and everything is fine.
Not admitting means they didn't do it?
SO...you admit to abusing teens. Nice to know.
problem is he's already admitted he does. he can't deny it. too funny.

B...b...but...

He was practicing for a skit...
He just 'crossed a line'...
He just 'went too far'...
He apologized...
He will learn from his mistake...

These 10 Female Democrats are 'waging' A 'War On MEN'!

:p
He hugs women all the time,
He might get a little frisky during the hug.

Okay, let's play a game with that. Did Nixon break the law?

Let's play another game - it's called 'Go Start Your Own Thread' for your 'diversion'.

They can't defend Franken so they deflect. Hell his own party is demanding Franken resign after their own liberal media reported on the 5-6 women who have accused him now, how is that our fault? Dem's throwing Dem's under the bus, all we have to do is sit on the sidelines and enjoy the show.
Franken should already be gone, along with Moore and Trump. Clear enough for you?

Americans in 30 states disagree with you about president Trump, yeah that's clear.

Okay, let's play a game with that. Did Nixon break the law?

Let's play another game - it's called 'Go Start Your Own Thread' for your 'diversion'.

They can't defend Franken so they deflect. Hell his own party is demanding Franken resign after their own liberal media reported on the 5-6 women who have accused him now, how is that our fault? Dem's throwing Dem's under the bus, all we have to do is sit on the sidelines and enjoy the show.
Franken should already be gone, along with Moore and Trump. Clear enough for you?

Americans in 30 states disagree with you about president Trump, yeah that's clear.
The Flyover never concerns me.

Forum List

Back