10 Democrat Senators, All Female + DNC chair call on Frankenstein to resign, & the list is growing

I would. He seems to think he's a an innocent little god-man (although I meant to say leaves office because he's being impeached). If he just leave or dies neither of us would win.
You would win if he left due to illness but it would "push" if he left due to his death?...what differentiates the two?...I know guys like you, the more words you use to "define" a bet the more words and ways they/you have to use to get out of paying it.

I would. He seems to think he's a an innocent little god-man (although I meant to say leaves office because he's being impeached). If he just leave or dies neither of us would win.
You would win if he left due to illness but it would "push" if he left due to his death?...what differentiates the two?...I know guys like you, the more words you use to "define" a bet the more words and ways they/you have to use to get out of paying it.
If he dies he didn't resign. And I could have made the bet more specific, if he wanted that? It's a safe bet but he took off. Whatever.

Oh I still believe those who have no evidence are bimbos and out for show. however, since fish lips admitted he does this, he has created a pattern and one could believe the women if one chose to. I hate this shit no matter the political party rep. The women have to start reporting this abuse. fk I hate this entire thing. he said she said politics. Al should never have admitted out loud what he did nor his bad habits of squeezing women. He admitted it. what a stupid fk.
So did Trump
the citizens voted after knowing it.

BTW, for the record, all of this coming out, seems Trump was right in that discussion on how hollywood acts.
Not to mention, how he himself acts. So you have no moral objection to rape and sexual assault as long as the victims aren't aggrieved enough to report it right away? Is that your position?
yeah pretty much. no other way to prove it happened. sorry, but facts speak. Without them, it is hearsay and isn't admissible in court
The only thing I can say too that is that I question that kind of morality. In a court of law, I'm perfectly fine with a burden of proof being heavily on the accuser. That doesn't mean that I can't make a moral judgement on someone without me being ABSOLUTELY certain of guilt. For instance I wouldn't let my babysitter be Roy Moore, I wouldn't want my daughter being in a beauty pageant run by Trump. And I wouldn't want Al Franken REPRESENT me in congress. All those are moral judgments and I have little sympathy for people who think otherwise. To me they are irresponsible at best and morally bankrupt at worst.
I have no problem with that. me, Moore has 40 years of service that hasn't been questioned. I question the delay in reporting him by the woman. If that truly happened, myself I would have been complaining to my parents about him if he did it.

For trump, women in hollywood love attention, it's obvious in hollywood. it's normal for woman to want to date men with money. People call it candy. I have no issue with him taking advantage of some woman that is willing to fall all over him for favors as long as it is consensual. not sure why that's a problem for you. but hey, I'm different than you. I'm ok with people having consensual sex.

Okay, let's play a game with that. Did Nixon break the law?

Let's play another game - it's called 'Go Start Your Own Thread' for your 'diversion'.

They can't defend Franken so they deflect. Hell his own party is demanding Franken resign after their own liberal media reported on the 5-6 women who have accused him now, how is that our fault? Dem's throwing Dem's under the bus, all we have to do is sit on the sidelines and enjoy the show.
Franken should already be gone, along with Moore and Trump. Clear enough for you?

Americans in 30 states disagree with you about president Trump, yeah that's clear.
The Flyover never concerns me.

Until you want food.

Goodbye, Franken, and take Moore and Trump with you.
Trump and Moore never admitted to anything.
Moore admitted to chasing teen pussy as an adult male. That's more than enough to burn him with decent people.
Well when I was a teenager I chased teen stuff as well. oh decent people. LOL. So I'm not decent cause I choose not to believe he did anything wrong. gotcha, the moral condescension. yeah you're better than me bullshit response from a lib. please.

Let's play another game - it's called 'Go Start Your Own Thread' for your 'diversion'.

They can't defend Franken so they deflect. Hell his own party is demanding Franken resign after their own liberal media reported on the 5-6 women who have accused him now, how is that our fault? Dem's throwing Dem's under the bus, all we have to do is sit on the sidelines and enjoy the show.
Franken should already be gone, along with Moore and Trump. Clear enough for you?

Americans in 30 states disagree with you about president Trump, yeah that's clear.

Until you want food.
That also doesn't concern me. Ever heard of imports? Let them create the Jesusland they so want and leave the sane rest of us alone.

Moore admitted to chasing teen pussy as an adult male. That's more than enough to burn him with decent people.
Well when I was a teenager I chased teen stuff as well. oh decent people. LOL. So I'm not decent cause I choose not to believe he did anything wrong. gotcha, the moral condescension. yeah you're better than me bullshit response from a lib. please.
When you were 32 did you try and fuck a 16-year-old? He did.

Until you want food.
That also doesn't concern me. Ever heard of imports? Let them create the Jesusland they so want and leave the sane rest of us alone.
you're far from sane. but you keep thinkin it.

who's done that? you got evidence to show that?

Until you want food.

Keep telling us why you lost the election libwit.

One, he admits to dating teenagers as grown man. Two, more than one that age said he hit on them. Three, the molestation one was 14. Do you want to play again?

One, he admits to dating teenagers as grown man. Two, more than one that age said he hit on them. Three, the molestation one was 14. Do you want to play again?
one he never admitted to dating teenagers as a grown man. post the comment. the rest is all hearsay 40 years too late.

Until you want food.

Keep telling us why you lost the election libwit.
Lost? No. And most Americans couldn't think their way out of a wet paper bag. Fucking morons, and proud of it you.

one he never admitted to dating teenagers as a grown man. post the comment. the rest is all hearsay 40 years too late.
"Hannity pressed Moore on whether he had dated girls in their teens when he was in 30s. “Not generally, no,” the former judge said in response." Also known as yes, I dated teens.
Roy Moore on whether he dated teenage girls: "Not generally, no"

"Hannity pressed Moore on whether he had dated girls in their teens when he was in 30s. “Not generally, no,” the former judge said in response." Also known as yes, I dated teens.
Roy Moore on whether he dated teenage girls: "Not generally, no"
/——/ I’m not defending Moore but there are 19 year old coeds who target older men for $$$$ and security.

Forum List

Back