10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

Very well then. You've answered everything you need to answer about yourself and your intellectual capacity. Thanks for playing.
Thanks for deflecting.

Deflecting your ad-homenims? Indeed, some black people actually think name calling is an argument and any attempt to argue something of substance is, in their mind, "deflecting." How wonderfully ignorant.
You lack any substance. Youre a one trick pony that cant stay on point.

the irony.
You are quite ironic. A weak white boy threatened by a thread about African Kingdoms. Seems to me if your culture was so superior you wouldnt even make an appearance. I know I dont care about white history because its irrelevant to me. Your very presence proves you are threatened. Practically everyone knows that.

no one is threatened, just amused that you believe the people that kicked your inferior asses out of Africa are your heroes

BTW

we don't care about black history, it is irrelevant to us

While I find it interesting- the civilizations of sub-Saharan Africa are not mentioned much, and there is a rather fascinating history there- I really don't see what that has to do with race.
While I find it interesting- the civilizations of sub-Saharan Africa are not mentioned much, and there is a rather fascinating history there- I really don't see what that has to do with race.

Sorry, I am not trying to be contrary or offensive, but one can’t have a civilization with a written language; it is one of the requirements.

Sorry, I am not trying to be contrary or offensive, but one can’t have a civilization with a written language; it is one of the requirements.

They call it the "Dark Continent" for a reason. Lack of record keeping by it's inhabitants has placed historians in quite a predicament. Indeed, the wheel had not been invented in parts of Sub Saharan Africa by the eighteenth century. Hence the name "Dark Continent." Because it has little to no history considering the many years humans have lived there. The history of Africa is indeed "dark."

They call it the "Dark Continent" for a reason. Lack of record keeping by it's inhabitants has placed historians in quite a predicament. Indeed, the wheel had not been invented in parts of Sub Saharan Africa by the eighteenth century. Hence the name "Dark Continent." Because it has little to no history considering the many years humans have lived there. The history of Africa is indeed "dark."

And if you say "dark continent" again then people will believe that made up nonsense you just spewed

Thanks for deflecting.

Deflecting your ad-homenims? Indeed, some black people actually think name calling is an argument and any attempt to argue something of substance is, in their mind, "deflecting." How wonderfully ignorant.

the irony.
You are quite ironic. A weak white boy threatened by a thread about African Kingdoms. Seems to me if your culture was so superior you wouldnt even make an appearance. I know I dont care about white history because its irrelevant to me. Your very presence proves you are threatened. Practically everyone knows that.

no one is threatened, just amused that you believe the people that kicked your inferior asses out of Africa are your heroes

BTW

Of course you are threatened white boy. Thats why you are commenting on this thread. You dont find it amusing. You find it dangerous to your state of well being. Practically everyone knows that.

BTW

Doesnt matter what you care about. You are a irrelevant monkey. Your caring is like the chimp at the local zoo caring. So what?

I left out an important word in my last post so I wish to take this opportunity to restate what I meant to say: No nation or society can be a civilization without a written language. No serious scholar would put any faith in any oral tradition as history. They could be a thousand years old or thousand days old.

I left out an important word in my last post so I wish to take this opportunity to restate what I meant to say: No nation or society can be a civilization without a written language. No serious scholar would put any faith in any oral tradition as history. They could be a thousand years old or thousand days old.
Thanks for your opinion but just because white people say they cant be a civilization without a written language that is not a universally accepted sentiment. What white people define doesnt really hold any water.

And if you say "dark continent" again then people will believe that made up nonsense you just spewed

Leaned that phrase often used by historians in an African history class when I was in college pursuing my undergraduate degree in History. Take it up with my Nigerian born and South African Born former history professors if you think it lacks merit. Or simply ask any African historian.

Yeah ok...find a historian lol...how bout you just stop making up shit you can't back up?

the irony.

BTW

Of course you are threatened white boy. Thats why you are commenting on this thread. You dont find it amusing. You find it dangerous to your state of well being. Practically everyone knows that.

BTW

Doesnt matter what you care about. You are a irrelevant monkey. Your caring is like the chimp at the local zoo caring. So what?

threatened by what? your low IQ and jungle bunny civilizations?

if I'm irrelevant wahy did you respond?

If african civilizations are so relevant, why the OP ?

Thanks for your opinion but just because white people say they cant be a civilization without a written language that is not a universally accepted sentiment. What white people define doesnt really hold any water.
then why are you obsessed with white people?

I'm pretty sure that they were the original inhabitants of Greece.

So the Greeks were sub-Saharan Africans?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is fabricated self-esteem really any different than Stolen Valor? :dunno:
Wow, you told me that words mean something and I told you to take your own advice. I see you haven't taken your own advice. Where in the hell did I state that the Pelasgians were sub-Saharan Africans? If anyone suffers from "Stolen Valor" , it's probably you and some of your fellow near do well cohorts who want to take credit for the advancements that the Europeans made in this world and this millennia. Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

Yeah ok...find a historian lol...how bout you just stop making up shit you can't back up?

Africa considered as mysterious, especially to Europeans and people of European descent, chiefly when its interior was largely unknown to them. Henry M. Stanley was probably the first to use the term in Through the Dark Continent (1878). Dark Continent - definition of Dark Continent by The Free Dictionary

Africa: so called, especially during the 19th century, because little was known about it. Dark continent Define Dark continent at Dictionary.com

They have no history, period. Much of sub-saharan Africa was either largely unpopulated or had a population of hunter gatherers. They missed out on the cultural heritage of the ancient empires, and therefore had no renaissance. They had no agricultural or industrial revolutions. What is the dark continent theory Yahoo Answers

Definition of DARK CONTINENT
often capitalized D&C : the continent of Africa
: something unknown or unexplored
Dark continent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Africa was called the "Dark Continent" for the same reason the "Dark Ages" described a period of European History. Due of a lack of education and advancement there is little left behind to explore. Therefore, we call it "Dark," meaning "unknown." Out of all of the locations in the world where civilizations thrived we know less about the Sub-Saharan African civilizations than most other areas. This is not for a lack of interest in Africa but simply that they left so little for us to explore. Africa is still the "Dark Continent."

While mildly interesting, why SHOULD people talk about these?

I think the better question is why this isnt more widely known like ancient greece, Rome and other places?

To answer your question: Because history

What great works of literature did those cultures leave? What scientific discoveries did they make?

The answer to my questions is: None.

The Mayans, and the Aztecs never developed the use of bronze and iron, like African Negroes did. Nevertheless, Mayan mathematicians understood the use of zero before that understanding reached Europe with the Arabic numbers. Mayan astronomers could predict eclipses of the moon and the sun. African Negroes never emulated any of that.

Well, the term civilization is found in the social study that is anthropology. Anthropology like the other social studies and most scholarly pursuits and all of the sciences are inventions of the Europeans. So civilization mean what it means as set down by the white originator of the word, that is just the way it is. If you have different concept in mind you should invent a new word to express it. However, the word civilization refers to a culture that has reach a certain level of development and a written language is one of them.

While mildly interesting, why SHOULD people talk about these?

I think the better question is why this isnt more widely known like ancient greece, Rome and other places?

To answer your question: Because history

What great works of literature did those cultures leave? What scientific discoveries did they make?

The answer to my questions is: None.

The Mayans, and the Aztecs never developed the use of bronze and iron, like African Negroes did. Nevertheless, Mayan mathematicians understood the use of zero before that understanding reached Europe with the Arabic numbers. Mayan astronomers could predict eclipses of the moon and the sun. African Negroes never emulated any of that.

Patently fucking idiotic and not true. your ignorance is not fact.

Well, the term civilization is found in the social study that is anthropology. Anthropology like the other social studies and most scholarly pursuits and all of the sciences are inventions of the Europeans. So civilization mean what it means as set down by the white originator of the word, that is just the way it is. If you have different concept in mind you should invent a new word to express it. However, the word civilization refers to a culture that has reach a certain level of development and a written language is one of them.

Every civilization had a language. Why are you people being so stupid? How did they communicate? what? they just didnt talk....mental telepathy?

Every civilization had a language. Why are you people being so stupid? How did they communicate? what? they just didnt talk....mental telepathy?

Every civilization had or has a “written language“; it does not have to be words on paper but it does have to be physical. Here is an example: Whether or not the Incan empire was a civilization or not depends on whether or note their knotted cord system was a counting system or messaging system. If they had the ability to recorded message they had a civilization.

You know the answer. White people suffer from cognitive dissonance. They would simply out right reject the validity. They are content with the image of Blacks running around Africa killing lions with their bare teeth. This should be mandatory in schools with a high Black population.

Well that, and Romans invented Concrete which changed the world in a drastic way. Greeks formulated arch based architecture which completely transformed the world.

ROFL

You're such a fucking clown, Asslips.
Romans and Greeks destroyed their own civilizations after being taught by Africa. If not for Black and Tawny Moors no one would even remember them.

You're such a silly monkey Uneducated.

And yet, your communities today can't help themselves and commit half of the violent crime against each other in this country. If you can do it, why not do it. Do it for yourself and children.

Forum List

Back