10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

While mildly interesting, why SHOULD people talk about these?
Why shouldn't people talk about it? It's history and knowledge, it's no different than talking about the Kurgans, Mongols, and those European looking people (mummies) that were found in Northwest China. I find world history quite interesting, I would love to find out how , where, and why we originated. I can believe the "out of Africa" theory because I really have nothing else to disprove it but part of me feels that Africa wasn't the first place for mankind, I think that there were variations of us all over the world. In my uneducated way, I think that there were mass migrations from Africa and Asia and the Europeans (Caucasians) are basically variations, mutations (white skin to adapt for vitamin D intake)of the aforementioned people.
Seems to me white people dont like being reminded they were last to civilization. They want you to forget that world that existed prior to and longer than they have dominated the globe since the 1490's

What does that matter? I think it only matters to you. I look around and I see western civilization ruling the day. Even your own Marxist take on Africa stems from western civilization. Upon independence, African countries mimicked either the Soviet Union or the west. Today, they still want what we got. Peace, security, education, and prosperity. There are few in Africa who do not want what we got. What got it for us? Western Civilization. And I assure you, the historical impact the Africa's had on the west (great or small) isn't going to put food in the modern day black mans mouth.
It matters because the thread is about the African civilizations not mentioned in history. No doubt this is by design. If history didnt matter then why teach it? The real question is why does this frighten you and make you feel insecure?

Why shouldn't people talk about it? It's history and knowledge, it's no different than talking about the Kurgans, Mongols, and those European looking people (mummies) that were found in Northwest China. I find world history quite interesting, I would love to find out how , where, and why we originated. I can believe the "out of Africa" theory because I really have nothing else to disprove it but part of me feels that Africa wasn't the first place for mankind, I think that there were variations of us all over the world. In my uneducated way, I think that there were mass migrations from Africa and Asia and the Europeans (Caucasians) are basically variations, mutations (white skin to adapt for vitamin D intake)of the aforementioned people.
Seems to me white people dont like being reminded they were last to civilization. They want you to forget that world that existed prior to and longer than they have dominated the globe since the 1490's

What does that matter? I think it only matters to you. I look around and I see western civilization ruling the day. Even your own Marxist take on Africa stems from western civilization. Upon independence, African countries mimicked either the Soviet Union or the west. Today, they still want what we got. Peace, security, education, and prosperity. There are few in Africa who do not want what we got. What got it for us? Western Civilization. And I assure you, the historical impact the Africa's had on the west (great or small) isn't going to put food in the modern day black mans mouth.
It matters because the thread is about the African civilizations not mentioned in history. No doubt this is by design. If history didnt matter then why teach it? The real question is why does this frighten you and make you feel insecure?

No, insecurity stems from the necessity to make a conclusion of yourself based on the laurels of ancient African civilizations thousands of years ago. I got nothing to be insecure about. White folks already run the world.

I think the better question is why this isnt more widely known like ancient greece, Rome and other places?

To answer your question: Because history

None of these contributed to human knowledge or civilization in a substantial way. The Greek and Roman civilizations did.
How do you really know that? I'm sure that the people in that region were human too and that they contributed their knowledge to the civilization that they had.
Since they taught Greek, Rome, and later retaught europe, we know for a fact they not only contributed but they shaped civilization.

No, insecurity stems from the necessity to make a conclusion of yourself based on the laurels of ancient African civilizations thousands of years ago. I got nothing to be insecure about. White folks already run the world.
Where did I make a conclusion about myself? This is about African Kingdoms, not me. Your insecurity stems from the knowledge you belong to a failed race. You never came up with anything original and genetically you are weak. Your shining glory is violence. Youre not much better than chimps.

I think the better question is why this isnt more widely known like ancient greece, Rome and other places?

None of these contributed to human knowledge or civilization in a substantial way. The Greek and Roman civilizations did.
How do you really know that? I'm sure that the people in that region were human too and that they contributed their knowledge to the civilization that they had.
Since they taught Greek, Rome, and later retaught europe, we know for a fact they not only contributed but they shaped civilization.
Pelasgians

Pelasgians
Never heard of that term. Seems like they were a Black or Black influenced people as well.

Where did I make a conclusion about myself? This is about African Kingdoms, not me. Your insecurity stems from the knowledge you belong to a failed race. You never came up with anything original and genetically you are weak. Your shining glory is violence. Youre not much better than chimps.

Remember you brought up "genetics." How you come to such a conclusion is beyond me. Oddly enough you have the nerve to call others racists?

In any case, I have nothing to worry about. The culture I hail from currently influences the world more than any other culture in history. How about yours? ... ... ... .. .. well I guess you know the answer. Your so pathetic that you need to search for African fairy tales to boost your own morale and self worth. You look around the world the white man created and for some odd reason you feel like crap. So to boost your morale you point to the "greatness" of ancient African civilizations in the hopes of filling your lack of self worth. Why else would you do such a thing?

Pelasgians
Never heard of that term. Seems like they were a Black or Black influenced people as well.
I'm pretty sure that they were the original inhabitants of Greece.

Remember you brought up "genetics." How you come to such a conclusion is beyond me. Oddly enough you have the nerve to call others racists?

In any case, I have nothing to worry about. The culture I hail from currently influences the world more than any other culture in history. How about yours? ... ... ... .. .. well I guess you know the answer. Your so pathetic that you need to search for African fairy tales to boost your own morale and self worth. You look around the world the white man created and for some odd reason you feel like crap. So to boost your morale you point to the "greatness" of ancient African civilizations in the hopes of filling your lack of self worth. Why else would you do such a thing?
Thats correct. I brought up genetics. Of course you have plenty to worry about. Thats why you are on this thread desperate to bring down the import of these Black kingdoms. No one that is secure wastes time belittling something that supposedly doesnt worry them. You are transparent like a white ghost. This is why I mock you. Youre way too easy. :laugh:

DNA shows they have more African blood than any other european group. They were Black influenced (mixed) or Black originally.

That was while you were seeding the galaxy with inter-stellar ships - before the white devils stole everything and forced your great and super-advanced culture into mud huts without a written language or a wheel...

:thup:

DNA shows they have more African blood than any other european group. They were Black influenced (mixed) or Black originally.

That was while you were seeding the galaxy with inter-stellar ships - before the white devils stole everything and forced your great and super-advanced culture into mud huts without a written language or a wheel...

:thup:
I thought it was while you guys were having mass cannibal picnics and eating each other?

Thats correct. I brought up genetics. Of course you have plenty to worry about. Thats why you are on this thread desperate to bring down the import of these Black kingdoms. No one that is secure wastes time belittling something that supposedly doesnt worry them. You are transparent like a white ghost. This is why I mock you. Youre way too easy. :laugh:

uh, .. ok.

uh, .. ok.

Your first encounter with Asslips?

He always goes off into wild fantasies about how Africans invented everything long before whites did. He points to the most ridiculous web sites, the type that make EOTs conspiracy sites look rational by contrast.

He good for a laugh, nothing more.
uh, .. ok.

Your first encounter with Asslips?

He always goes off into wild fantasies about how Africans invented everything long before whites did. He points to the most ridiculous web sites, the type that make EOTs conspiracy sites look rational by contrast.

He good for a laugh, nothing more.

I understand he was on African Idol recently.

Forum List

Back