10 African Kingdoms No One Talks About But Should

Indeed, Ethiopia is a perfect example of what every country should strive to be. Black, violent, and poor. I'll remember that the next time I see a commercial asking for my money to feed a people who can't feed themselves. .
These churches were carved out of solid rock. Amazing.

Bete_Giyorgis_03.jpg
Romans and Greeks were already working with marble centuries before the time that structure was built, but hey, I suppose digging into the immobile ground and forming the rock where it lays is some type of advancement for some cultures.
Before Greeks were sentient the pyramids were built by Black people along with the Sphinx. They are all still standing.

Face it buddy, Africans could make a structure out of fecal matter and you would call it ground braking simply because it was built by Africans. You would then gloat that the Romans and the Greeks never built a structure out of human feces.
I sure would call it ground breaking. Yes I would gloat that Romans and Greeks never did it. They were both failed societies. The difference is I wouldnt show my butthurt on a thread about the Romans and the Greeks like you are doing on this thread white boy.

Got to hate that DNA huh?

In 1975, the mummy of Ramesses II was taken to France for preservation. The mummy was also forensically tested by Professor Pierre-Fernand Ceccaldi, the chief forensic scientist at the Criminal Identification Laboratory of Paris. Professor Ceccaldi determined that: "Hair, astonishingly preserved, showed some complementary data - especially about pigmentation: Ramses II was a Red haired 'cymnotriche leucoderma'." The description given here refers to a fair-skinned person with wavy Red hair.

These churches were carved out of solid rock. Amazing.

Bete_Giyorgis_03.jpg
Romans and Greeks were already working with marble centuries before the time that structure was built, but hey, I suppose digging into the immobile ground and forming the rock where it lays is some type of advancement for some cultures.
Before Greeks were sentient the pyramids were built by Black people along with the Sphinx. They are all still standing.

Face it buddy, Africans could make a structure out of fecal matter and you would call it ground braking simply because it was built by Africans. You would then gloat that the Romans and the Greeks never built a structure out of human feces.
I sure would call it ground breaking. Yes I would gloat that Romans and Greeks never did it. They were both failed societies. The difference is I wouldnt show my butthurt on a thread about the Romans and the Greeks like you are doing on this thread white boy.

In 1975, the mummy of Ramesses II was taken to France for preservation. The mummy was also forensically tested by Professor Pierre-Fernand Ceccaldi, the chief forensic scientist at the Criminal Identification Laboratory of Paris. Professor Ceccaldi determined that: "Hair, astonishingly preserved, showed some complementary data - especially about pigmentation: Ramses II was a Red haired 'cymnotriche leucoderma'." The description given here refers to a fair-skinned person with wavy Red hair.
I only hate random words with no links and no mention of DNA especially since thats in 1975. Are you saying a Black person cant be fair skinned with wavy red hair? Careful now.

I only hate random words with no links and no mention of DNA especially since thats in 1975. Are you saying a Black person cant be fair skinned with wavy red hair? Careful now.

Poor guy. Scrimping for anything he can get his hands on to justify an Afrocentric version of superiority so as to feel better about himself. And then has the nerve to accuse me of an inferiority complex.

Poor guy. Scrimping for anything he can get his hands on to justify an Afrocentric version of superiority so as to feel better about himself. And then has the nerve to accuse me of an inferiority complex.
So you dont have any links? I do. From a company owned by a white guy. Face it Pubic. You are desperately inferior and insecure about it.

Here is a pdf of the DNA findings on Rameses III

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

Here is one on Tut and his family

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01-01.pdf

Oh no.

Ramesses III - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a. The E Y-DNA haplogroups predominate in most Sub-Saharan Africans."

Kush is another great empire that existed at the same time as Egypt and actually ruled Egypt several times. They had more pyramids than Egypt did albeit smaller. They were well known for their gold and their untranslated writings call the Meroitic script

Whats the problem now? Whites want to be included in a thread about African Civilizations now?

Its weird but I never had such a reaction learning about white history. I wonder why everyone is so defensive and angry about black history

So you dont have any links? I do. From a company owned by a white guy. Face it Pubic. You are desperately inferior and insecure about it.

Oh no.

"According to a genetic study in December 2012, Ramesses III belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup E1b1a. The E Y-DNA haplogroups predominate in most Sub-Saharan Africans."

"There is not yet enough evidence to make a definitive judgment about the pigmentation of the pharaohs or Moses, who himself was likely an Egyptian. Mummies are too desiccated to reveal skin tone, and the tiny amount of genetic evidence they have yielded so far adds nothing to the question. As the Explainer wrote back in 2011, small differences in bone structure don’t reliably indicate the race of a recently deceased person, let alone a 3,000-year-old corpse. We are mostly limited to the subjective statements of Egyptians and the outsiders who depicted them, which suggest that majority of people of pharaonic Egypt were neither white nor black, by modern standards."
Ridley Scott s Exodus Were ancient Egyptians white black or brown

Whats the problem now? Whites want to be included in a thread about African Civilizations now?

Its weird but I never had such a reaction learning about white history. I wonder why everyone is so defensive and angry about black history

Last time I checked, those who hold power in North Africa take it as an insult to call them "black." Likewise, most of them don't identify as African. They tie themselves to the Arabs. That's today. The past, however, is less clear. One thing is certain. The Egyptians were not Sub-Saharan blacks nor did they resemble Sub-Saharan blacks.

Last time I checked, those who hold power in North Africa take it as an insult to call them "black." Likewise, most of them don't identify as African. They tie themselves to the Arabs. That's today. The past, however, is less clear. One thing is certain. The Egyptians were not Sub-Saharan blacks nor did they resemble Sub-Saharan blacks.

Do you always say "one things for sure" before stating something completely unsure?

Do you always say "one things for sure" before stating something completely unsure?

And then there's this Half of European men share King Tut s DNA Reuters

The fact of the matter is that you don't have definitive proof and neither do I. By the way, have you ever been to North Africa?

And then there's this Half of European men share King Tut s DNA Reuters

The fact of the matter is that you don't have definitive proof and neither do I. By the way, have you ever been to North Africa?
And then theres this that proves your link is a scam that suckered all you white boys. They actually admit they got the results from a TV show on their own website. :laugh:

The Tutankhamun DNA Project

"iGENEA was able to reconstruct the Y-DNA profile of Tutankhamun, his father Akhenaten and his grandfather Amenhotep III with the help of a recording of the Discovery Channel. The astonishing result:"

King Tut Related to Half of European Men Maybe Not Personal Genomics Tutankhamen s Relatives

Scam Alert King Tut s DNA Doug s Archaeology

Last edited:

Oh no.

"There is not yet enough evidence to make a definitive judgment about the pigmentation of the pharaohs or Moses, who himself was likely an Egyptian. Mummies are too desiccated to reveal skin tone, and the tiny amount of genetic evidence they have yielded so far adds nothing to the question. As the Explainer wrote back in 2011, small differences in bone structure don’t reliably indicate the race of a recently deceased person, let alone a 3,000-year-old corpse. We are mostly limited to the subjective statements of Egyptians and the outsiders who depicted them, which suggest that majority of people of pharaonic Egypt were neither white nor black, by modern standards."
Theres plenty of evidence. DNA evidence like I posted. Just because you as a white boy or other white boys dont want to accept it means nothing.

While mildly interesting, why SHOULD people talk about these?
Why shouldn't people talk about it? It's history and knowledge, it's no different than talking about the Kurgans, Mongols, and those European looking people (mummies) that were found in Northwest China. I find world history quite interesting, I would love to find out how , where, and why we originated. I can believe the "out of Africa" theory because I really have nothing else to disprove it but part of me feels that Africa wasn't the first place for mankind, I think that there were variations of us all over the world. In my uneducated way, I think that there were mass migrations from Africa and Asia and the Europeans (Caucasians) are basically variations, mutations (white skin to adapt for vitamin D intake)of the aforementioned people.

Oh no.

Theres plenty of evidence. DNA evidence like I posted. Just because you as a white boy or other white boys dont want to accept it means nothing.

No matter how you slice it the academic and scientific community only has one conclusion on the issue. Indecisive evidence. To state anything otherwise is ignoring the facts.

Why shouldn't people talk about it? It's history and knowledge, it's no different than talking about the Kurgans, Mongols, and those European looking people (mummies) that were found in Northwest China. I find world history quite interesting, I would love to find out how , where, and why we originated. I can believe the "out of Africa" theory because I really have nothing else to disprove it but part of me feels that Africa wasn't the first place for mankind, I think that there were variations of us all over the world. In my uneducated way, I think that there were mass migrations from Africa and Asia and the Europeans (Caucasians) are basically variations, mutations (white skin to adapt for vitamin D intake)of the aforementioned people.
Seems to me white people dont like being reminded they were last to civilization. They want you to forget that world that existed prior to and longer than they have dominated the globe since the 1490's

I think the better question is why this isnt more widely known like ancient greece, Rome and other places?

To answer your question: Because history

None of these contributed to human knowledge or civilization in a substantial way. The Greek and Roman civilizations did.
How do you really know that? I'm sure that the people in that region were human too and that they contributed their knowledge to the civilization that they had.

Oh no.

No matter how you slice it the academic and scientific community only has one conclusion on the issue. Indecisive evidence. To state anything otherwise is ignoring the facts.
Except there is nothing indecisive about the DNA results. What needs to be explained is the retarded assumption that the Egyptians were anything but Black. Egypt is in Africa and its a scientific fact that entire area all the way to SE Asia was populated by Black people. The Greeks and even some relatively recent white historians have said the same thing.

Seems to me white people dont like being reminded they were last to civilization. They want you to forget that world that existed prior to and longer than they have dominated the globe since the 1490's

What does that matter? I think it only matters to you. I look around and I see western civilization ruling the day. Even your own Marxist take on Africa stems from western civilization. Upon independence, African countries mimicked either the Soviet Union or the west. Today, they still want what we got. Peace, security, education, and prosperity. There are few in Africa who do not want what we got. What got it for us? Western Civilization. And I assure you, the historical impact the Africa's had on the west (great or small) isn't going to put food in the modern day black mans mouth.

Forum List

Back