10,000+ people r dogbitten in US, DAILY

May 21, 2015
EVERY day, over 2000 people are bitten badly enough to seek medical attention, and the OTHERS would have had to do so, but for LUCK. you can bet that every day, just as many more come CLOSE. So you bet your ASS sometimes you can need to shoot a dog. Guns aint just for attacks by men. Let me put you inside of a small, high fenced yard, with a 'mere" 40 lb, attack trained pit bull, when you are a woman or an elderly man, if you "think" a dog is not a lethal threat! Damned right, some dogs should be shot on the spot!

To own a dog a person should have to undergo through training and pass a licensing exam. Oh, and pay BIG fees and be required to carry $1,000,000 (minimum) liability insurance.

Don't you liberals agree?

Maybe (former) illegal alien Cesar Milan should be arrested for promoting animal violence by convincing people that they can train and rehabilitate incorrigible dogs.

Anyone who trains a dog to fight or attack need to be skinned alive and staked out over an anthill.

Anyone who trains a dog to fight or attack need to be skinned alive and staked out over an anthill.

Absolutely!

I second and third that statement! ^^^^^^

I might also add, anyone who trains dogs or any animal for that matter, to fight... and I also include blood sports like bullfights.....anybody who even thinks of doing that should be skinned alive and given a similar horrible treatment like the one he/she would give to the animals.

Cruelty to animals is not accepted.Period.

I dated someone that had two dogs, and one dog was prone to biting.

When you have to use a pillow/object to keep it out of the way, it is an issue.

It bit me once and gave me a good cut, and this is after several months of visits - so it wasn't even a case of the dog not knowing me, it was just real aggressive.

To own a dog a person should have to undergo through training and pass a licensing exam. Oh, and pay BIG fees and be required to carry $1,000,000 (minimum) liability insurance.

Don't you liberals agree?
Better require the same for cats.

Once had a cat that went aggressive attacked with its claws, if you tried to pat it in the afternoon.

Also kittens, as they aren't used to controlling their claws, can give you good cuts too.

Not sure if any pet isn't prone to biting or clawing, when provoked. Save for pet rocks.

You mean like police dogs...

I swear that many here think more highly of animals than they do of people. Rather disgusting.

No, that is not what I meant. I also didn't mean a service dog that protects his blind owner, or a family pet the protects a child from a predator. A little common sense goes a long way.

I miss the days when folks had beagles and cocker spaniels for pets....now it's Pits, Rotts, Chows, and Mastiffs. WTF? I'm regularly menaced by large, aggressive dogs on my morning run. I carry a fighting knife in each front pocket and have for years simply because if a dog has ahold of one arm I can still defend myself with the other. I started carrying a small revolver a couple years ago because of a Chow that drags it's owner toward me. She thinks it's funny....the Chow and I don't....I finally told her if it gets after me it's going to a grave and she's going to an ER....I consider menacing me with a dangerous dog the same as pointing a pistol at me....not a good idea.

Forum List

Back