1 million immigrants every year

Too funny y'all now want to capitalize on a lame claim of being against immigration when their major leaders both Clinton's, Pelosi and Reid have all helped fund and bring more shit into the country to displace American workers.
So have the Republicans silly. Read those links I posted in post #23.

Immigration always has been controversial in the United States. More than two centuries ago, Benjamin Franklin worried that too many German immigrants would swamp America’s predominantly British culture. In the mid-1800s, Irish immigrants were scorned as lazy drunks, not to mention Roman Catholics. At the turn of the century a wave of “new immigrants” — Poles, Italians, Russian Jews — were believed to be too different ever to assimilate into American life. Today the same fears are raised about immigrants from Latin America and Asia, but current critics of immigration are as wrong as their counterparts were in previous eras.

Immigrants have enriched American culture and enhanced our influence in the world
Letting foreigners in even if they have an appearance of wealth is also a mistake. I started looking into the H1b visas and these have been not only displacing American workers and college students but some have also been using and abusing the grant system for small businesses. Best thing to do is start shipping them all out and do a restart with common sense in place.
Or let the ones here stay and stop doing what we were doing.

It is clear why we import 1 million immigrants a year. The beast needs bodies. Feed the beast. Especially when baby boomers are all retiring. But I say we should downsize and immigration should be based on unemployment. If we need something we get it. If we don't we don't let anyone in.

Is it mean we don't let everyone who wants to come in? Then why would it be mean if next year we only let half a million in? That wouldn't be half as bad as now, right?
No they need to go.

They can restart immigration if needed after cleanup.
Clearly if they are here and unemployment is 4% we need them to stay. I'm talking about moving forward.

But we may need more workers because of all the baby boomers retiring. We need workers paying in more to the ss fund.
Again no they need to go home. We need to clean up the bullshit and the SS fund will be fine.

Immigration always has been controversial in the United States. More than two centuries ago, Benjamin Franklin worried that too many German immigrants would swamp America’s predominantly British culture. In the mid-1800s, Irish immigrants were scorned as lazy drunks, not to mention Roman Catholics. At the turn of the century a wave of “new immigrants” — Poles, Italians, Russian Jews — were believed to be too different ever to assimilate into American life. Today the same fears are raised about immigrants from Latin America and Asia, but current critics of immigration are as wrong as their counterparts were in previous eras.

Immigrants have enriched American culture and enhanced our influence in the world
Letting foreigners in even if they have an appearance of wealth is also a mistake. I started looking into the H1b visas and these have been not only displacing American workers and college students but some have also been using and abusing the grant system for small businesses. Best thing to do is start shipping them all out and do a restart with common sense in place.

It is clear why we import 1 million immigrants a year. The beast needs bodies. Feed the beast. Especially when baby boomers are all retiring. But I say we should downsize and immigration should be based on unemployment. If we need something we get it. If we don't we don't let anyone in.

Is it mean we don't let everyone who wants to come in? Then why would it be mean if next year we only let half a million in? That wouldn't be half as bad as now, right?
No they need to go.

Clearly if they are here and unemployment is 4% we need them to stay. I'm talking about moving forward.

But we may need more workers because of all the baby boomers retiring. We need workers paying in more to the ss fund.
Again no they need to go home. We need to clean up the bullshit and the SS fund will be fine.
Stop being unrealistic. If we just stopped doing it moving forward, that would solve the problem and it IS realistic. You are stuck on an extreme that just won't happen but we could stop importing more moving forward.

How can we get the government to stop importing more and more moving forward until we are closer to 2% unemployment.

You do know corporations don't want to be at 2% unemployment, right? I believe Alan Greenspan admitted once business likes unemployment being around 5%. Not so low that wages go up but not so high that we revolt. Same with wages. You think the free market decides wages?

No they need to go.

You fail math.

Think about why social security is destined to fail.

Last edited:

No they need to go.

You fail math.
No. Others fail to understand what illegal means.

No they need to go.

Stop being unrealistic. If we just stopped doing it moving forward, that would solve the problem and it IS realistic. You are stuck on an extreme that just won't happen but we could stop importing more moving forward.

How can we get the government to stop importing more and more moving forward until we are closer to 2% unemployment.

You do know corporations don't want to be at 2% unemployment, right? I believe Alan Greenspan admitted once business likes unemployment being around 5%. Not so low that wages go up but not so high that we revolt. Same with wages. You think the free market decides wages?
No. The political liars have "moved it forward" too many times already. If you are illegal get the f' out and reapply while you have a chance.

Rubio said roughly 1 million foreigners become permanent residents every year. And, that's every year. Why do we do this? My guess is we need the manpower.

Do people really think this zero-sum?
I'm sick of hearing the conspiracy theories. I even have my own. They want to keep unemployment above 3% because that keeps wages down.

I don't see why we couldn't have 1% unemployment.

What is the GOP and dnc's reason for bringing in 1 million new Americans every year?

I know we have too many retired baby boomers and not enough workers paying taxes.

Why not half a million or 250,000?

I don't see why we couldn't have 1% unemployment.......

That's because you are pretty stupid.
And you can't explain why we take in 1 million immigrants a year every year either.

Because we are a nation of immigrants, and we always will be. The people being naturalized didn't show up here last week, Dimwit.
That has to be the dumbest reason ever posted....

I don't expect the likes of you to understand America.

And you can't explain why we take in 1 million immigrants a year every year either.

Because we are a nation of immigrants, and we always will be. The people being naturalized didn't show up here last week, Dimwit.
Why must we "always be"?

I knew you weren't really an American.
Insults, not logic or facts. That's all you've got.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I've been trying to engage him in an honest thoughtful discussion ....

You lying sack of shit. No, you haven't.

No they need to go.

You fail math.

Think about why social security is destined to fail.
So the truth is we do need more bodies. Why don't they just say so. Instead everyone thinks we are flooding America with workers when we already have too many unemployed.

Republicans have been going nuts with this "real" unemployment bullshit. They suggest "real" unemployment is a lot higher than 4-5%. But the fact is, who are these people who've been unemployed so long that we aren't even counting them anymore? Does anyone even want to hire these people?

I'd much rather not bring in 1 million a year and eventually we should downsize. I think less people is better. Better as far as using up our natural resources, welfare, overpopulation, etc. But if the politicians/corporations need/want more bodies to feed the beast, at least be honest and admit it. Otherwise here we all are crying about why they are bringing in 1 million immigrants a year. If the truth is we need the bodies just say it. It seems like it's being kept a secret or no one is willing to defend this position that WE NEED immigrants.

Why must we "always be"?

Yes I have but you have never given me back anything more than the very same type of reply you just made to me, you slant eyed pussy.

Why must we "always be"?

I've asked you DIRECT questions and you've never answered one. You sir are a piece of shit I would love to school on a wrestling mat.

Now I'll forgive you if you apologize and start behaving. Lets see how you act moving forward. Chances are you won't be able to help yourself. You just aren't a deep thinker.

Rubio said roughly 1 million foreigners become permanent residents every year. And, that's every year. Why do we do this? My guess is we need the manpower.

I'm sick of hearing the conspiracy theories. I even have my own. They want to keep unemployment above 3% because that keeps wages down.

What is the GOP and dnc's reason for bringing in 1 million new Americans every year?

I know we have too many retired baby boomers and not enough workers paying taxes.

I don't know where that came from. In fact that isn't in my original post.

Too funny y'all now want to capitalize on a lame claim of being against immigration when their major leaders both Clinton's, Pelosi and Reid have all helped fund and bring more shit into the country to displace American workers.

People like Trump are polarizing our government. Republicans told themselves to pass immigration reform after losing in 2012. When a bipartisan bill passed the Senate — a bill that would have doubled the number of border patrol agents — the House GOP refused to vote on it. Instead they voted to deport law-abiding undocumented immigrants, over and over. Why?The House GOP does not need to win one Latino voteto keep its majority. And while Latinos care about far more than immigration, the issue is hugely consequential and symbolic, as it shows whether your outstretched hand is open to new Americans, or making a fist. For decades Republicans have used racial resentment to win elections and gut the policies that built the middle class. Now they need minorities to win the White House, and the seeds of distrust and division they’ve planted have grown into vines that threaten to strangle the party itself, the same way they have cut off all air to reform.

Why must we "always be"?

Yes I have but you have never given me back anything more than the very same type of reply you just made to me, you slant eyed pussy.

You fucking liar. All you've ever posted is ignorant, racist nonsense, fish. In your weak-minded desperation you have repeatedly tried to apply racial epithets to me that make no sense whatsoever. You have managed to reveal your true racist stupidity, however.

.... For decades Republicans have used racial resentment to win elections ......

Bullshit. Playing games with racism for cynical political purposes is and has always been the democrat party's game.

I don't see why we couldn't have 1% unemployment.......

How does that make your reason any smarter?

.... For decades Republicans have used racial resentment to win elections ......

Bullshit. Playing games with racism for cynical political purposes is and has always been the democrat party's game.
Oh stfu faggot.

I found proof we need immigrants! Here is is faggot.

Immigration reform will extend the life of Social Security.
Donald Trump could help extend the life of America’s retirement guarantee by arguing that people like him who have benefited the most from America should pay into Social Security onalltheir income, the way the middle class does. Since the current Republican Party exists to make sure rich people don’t pay taxes, this simple fix to the country’s most invaluable social program isn’t likely. But the Senate passed a bill in 2013 that could have extended Social Security — immigration reform.

“Here’s how the math works,”“Five percent of the U.S. workforce is undocumented, which is some 8.1 million people. Thirty-eight percent of the 8.1 million pay Social Security taxes, which comes to roughly $12 billion a year. That’s a pretty nice cushion for a graying America.” This is a common-sense wayto keep the program going without asking America’s hardest-working people to work even longer.

Or even less.

How does that make your reason any smarter?
He will never tell you why you are wrong, just that you are wrong. Remember Mr. Miagi said very little? So does Unkotard.

Here is unkotard

Why must we "always be"?

I've asked you DIRECT questions and you've never answered one. You sir are a piece of shit I would love to school on a wrestling mat......

You'd love to be able to, fish, but don't kid yourself. You say you have asked DIRECT questions? Try one right now, bullshitter.

Forum List

Back