Claudine Gay remains at Harvard, earning $1 million a year

No it not bullshit. It is the truth and there is not just one instance of it but several.

Just like MLK Jr. A dumbass.

You’ve clearly never written scientific papers before. Language in the methods section is very similar paper to paper because there’s really only one way to describe the methods.

It’s bullshit from third rate nobodies

She should not be witch-hunted out of Harvard and she won’t be. She nowhere supported “genocide of Jews” and is clearly an opponent of anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry. She has handled herself with dignity, even apologizing for remarks that — to me at least — seemed reasonable in context. She may not have been the best choice for Harvard CEO / President at this particular time of controversy and culture wars, but she did not deserve the way she has been treated. I agree with Marener above that the charges of “plagiarism” seem phony and raised only as a smokescreen by rightwing culture warriors.

That said, I have not followed the case in depth. Her choice to resign. Overall, the whole affair is rather sad.

P.S. See also my comment # 220: Claudine Gay remains at Harvard, earning $1 million a year

Last edited:
You’ve clearly never written scientific papers before. Language in the methods section is very similar paper to paper because there’s really only one way to describe the methods.

It’s bullshit from third rate nobodies
I agree as I indicated just above. But of course the fight to remove Claudine Gay at Harvard, while here at USMB appearing primarily a rightwing culture war initiative of “nobodies,” was also led by powerful financiers. Not surprisingly, given the passions generated by the Gaza-Israeli War, the Jewish American Bill Ackman and his Israeli-American designer wife Neri were prominent partisans. This Guardian article explains that the wife herself is now accused of plagiarism:

“After Claudine Gay was ousted amid accusations of plagiarism, Neri Oxman was accused of copying from Wikipedia in dissertation. The wife of Bill Ackman, the hedge fund billionaire who accused Claudine Gay of being a plagiarist and led calls for her resignation as Harvard president, is now facing allegations of plagiarism herself.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back