1 million immigrants every year

Homophobic? Did you just throw that in for kicks? Because I love the gays. I may call you a faggot but that's just because you are an idiot and faggot makes me feel better. It's like when you say FUCK instead FUDGE.

Lying hypocrite bigot. Typical of the left.
I have no problem with the gays. None. Do you? There is my first direct question.

Fucking liar. Who has used a homophobic slur here? Just you, fish.
So what queer faggot gay boy? That doesn't mean I hate gays, just you. Do you think gays should be allowed to marry? I do.

Lying fucking hypocrite.
Now I asked you a god damn question fuck face. Here it is again.

Do you think gays should be allowed to marry?

Lying hypocrite bigot. Typical of the left.
I have no problem with the gays. None. Do you? There is my first direct question.

Fucking liar. Who has used a homophobic slur here? Just you, fish.
So what queer faggot gay boy? That doesn't mean I hate gays, just you. Do you think gays should be allowed to marry? I do.

Lying fucking hypocrite.
Now I asked you a god damn question fuck face. Here it is again.

Do you think gays should be allowed to marry?

I don't give a shit what people want to do, hypocrite douche.

I was a BEAST!

I thought it was "greek god," poser. What a joke.
They used to call my arms pythons. I wrestled 155 pound, could bench press 350, squat 450 and deadlift 505. Guys who knew how to wrestle couldn't pull their little faggoty unkotard moves on me. I'd just stop it with little effort, the same way Olympic Gold Metalist Steve Fraser beat up on me with ease.

You can call me a Greek God or Beast. Whatever you prefer. Just answer my fucking question you homophobic prick.

Because we are a nation of immigrants, and we always will be. The people being naturalized didn't show up here last week, Dimwit.
That has to be the dumbest reason ever posted....

I don't expect the likes of you to understand America.

How does that make your reason any smarter?

Here is ...

You beg for support like a little girl, fish. Pathetic.

By the way, Morita is not an Irish name, you fucking idiot.
Because we are a nation of immigrants, and we always will be. The people being naturalized didn't show up here last week, Dimwit.
That has to be the dumbest reason ever posted....

I don't expect the likes of you to understand America.

How does that make your reason any smarter?

Here is ...

You beg for support like a little girl, fish. Pathetic.

By the way, Morita is not an Irish name, you fucking idiot.

Last edited:

I don't see why we couldn't have 1% unemployment.......

That's because you are pretty stupid.
Why is 1% unemployment impossible?

Economics: another topic you don't understand.
Help me. If you just explained instead of just making a snotty snarky comment we all wouldn't hate you so much as a poster.

Explain it to me asshole. Obvious I don't get why if I fucking asked. You must be a tiger dad

Unkotard must be the most arrogant asshole in real life. I wouldn't even be a dick if he wasn't such a fucking asshole. My god!

Unkotard must be the most arrogant asshole in real life. I wouldn't even be a dick if he wasn't such a fucking asshole. My god!

You being a dick is all on you, fish. Be a man and own it.
I thought you were going to give me an economics lesson on why we can't have 1% unemployment. Why is that impossible economically? Just people capable of working of course.

And you can't explain why we take in 1 million immigrants a year every year either.

Why must we "always be"?

I knew you weren't really an American.
Insults, not logic or facts. That's all you've got.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I've been trying to engage him in an honest thoughtful discussion but it is impossible. Jroc was actually able to get me to realize I am a racist. No I don't want to live with black people. Not the black people I've had experience with anyways. I'm not talking about a rich black neighbor in a nice suburb where they keep their lawn nice like white people do and they don't ghetto up the neighborhood and they don't bring their criminal friends in to visit and those friends rob steal and vandalize when they come out to visit.

But this isn't about black people. That's another discussion. I'm just wondering who decides that we should be importing 1 million a year and why isn't unemployment a factor?

But now I see why we are taking in Muslims. We don't take in as many Germans as we used to because now Germany is the number one country in the world. Europeans don't want to come to America. So if we want/need bodies, we have to now go to shitholes because they want to get out. We don't take in as many Irish anymore or Italians because they don't want to come.

Maybe we should take in more Greeks? They have to want to escape that mess.

if immigrants come here legally there's no problem. Obey the law. Without law there is anarchy :thup:

Why must we "always be"?

I've been trying to engage him in an honest thoughtful discussion but it is impossible. Jroc was actually able to get me to realize I am a racist. No I don't want to live with black people. Not the black people I've had experience with anyways. I'm not talking about a rich black neighbor in a nice suburb where they keep their lawn nice like white people do and they don't ghetto up the neighborhood and they don't bring their criminal friends in to visit and those friends rob steal and vandalize when they come out to visit.

But this isn't about black people. That's another discussion. I'm just wondering who decides that we should be importing 1 million a year and why isn't unemployment a factor?

But now I see why we are taking in Muslims. We don't take in as many Germans as we used to because now Germany is the number one country in the world. Europeans don't want to come to America. So if we want/need bodies, we have to now go to shitholes because they want to get out. We don't take in as many Irish anymore or Italians because they don't want to come.

if immigrants come here legally there's no problem. Obey the law. Without law there is anarchy :thup:

There's still a problem if there are too many of them, legal or not.

Why must we "always be"?

There's still a problem if there are too many of them, legal or not.

There aren't. There is, however, one too many of YOU.

I don't see why we couldn't have 1% unemployment.......

That's because you are pretty stupid.
And you can't explain why we take in 1 million immigrants a year every year either.

That has to be the dumbest reason ever posted.
tumblr_lqiwr0j7da1qibabjo1_500.jpg

This must be your first time reading a Unkotard post.

Nope. I've had very long exchanges with him about his sick worship of Saint Abraham Lincoln.

Forum List

Back